PDA

View Full Version : Much props to Antonio...

Silverback
01-15-2011, 08:29 PM
...and his "Little Giants" catch. I love our young receivers. I was concerned back when Tate went to the Squawks, but honestly...I couldn't be more happy with our first year WR's. After I watched E's college highlight video from college, I thought "this is the one guy who stands a chance of replacing Hines, when he finally decides to hang it up".

Emmanuel deserves just as much, though, with his clutch catches. So glad we drafted the way we did. Keep it up boys!

TWO MORE WINS! COME ON, MEN! STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!

stillers4me
01-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Art Rooney said before training camp that he wanted to see more out of our rookies. The man got his wish! :tt03:

fansince'76
01-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Hines has been an excellent mentor and role model for them too.

HometownGal
01-15-2011, 08:49 PM
I am so damned proud of our youngins! :applaudit: When the going got tough, they didn't turtle - they stuck around and made some absolutely HUGE plays that greatly contributed to our W today. :applaudit:

Thank you Emmanuel and Antonio - you :rock: What a great future you both are going to have here in the Burgh! :drink:

ALLD
01-15-2011, 09:15 PM
Maybe the contribution of our mentors is why we have remained competitive whereas when Brett Favre was interviewed he said he would never mentor Aaron Rogers.