PDA

View Full Version : Good (but not that good!) Luck!

Crow-Magnon
01-15-2011, 03:05 PM
Less than 30 minutes to go! Whoever wins.....to the SB!

HometownGal
01-15-2011, 03:07 PM

Thanks Crow and the same (not that much good luck :heh:) to you! Here's to a kick ass injury free game! :drink:

43Hitman
01-15-2011, 03:12 PM

Thanks Crow and the same (not that much good luck :heh:) to you! Here's to a kick ass injury free game! :drink:

Same here. :drink:

Edman
01-15-2011, 04:59 PM
Looks like the Ravens are going on so far.

smokin3000gt
01-15-2011, 05:13 PM
Let's not say things we don't mean.. :heh:

Silverback
01-15-2011, 05:14 PM

Last I checked, this game was 60 minutes. Not 30.

Anything the Ravens can do in a half, we can do better.

fansince'76
01-15-2011, 07:03 PM

http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/15/original/orly.jpg?1229112642

Sorry Ed, couldn't resist. :chuckle:

steelpride12
01-15-2011, 07:04 PM
GREAT game Crow as always down to the wire against each other and the better team won!!!

fansince'76
01-15-2011, 07:05 PM
55 points? You gotta be kidding me? It usually takes our teams 3 games to score that many points. :chuckle:

ALLD
01-15-2011, 07:09 PM
The curse of the Terrible Towel wins again.

ALLD
01-15-2011, 07:11 PM
Even Trent Dildo on ESPN puts Ben as the #5 QB in the NFL behind the usuals including Brees and Rivers.

tube517
01-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Pffft. Never thought that even at 21-7

Craic
01-15-2011, 07:16 PM
Thing I like about this thread...

Is that Crow is going to come back and, with usual respect, give our Steelers some props.

It sure is good to have other teams' fans like Crow around here.

CROW- I'd say good game, but both teams had bad halfs. I don't think good game really says it for either team today. However, hope all is good with you, and hopefully we'll see you in the offseason.

Silverback
01-15-2011, 07:31 PM
I respect Crow til the end. Just as I respect Baltimore as a team. I get so tempted to hop on to a Ravens forum and talk some game (not trash, just game) but don't want to seem like an arrogant prick. Thanks for being around, Crow. I respect the hell out of you. Take care.

7SteelGal43
01-15-2011, 07:38 PM
Last I checked, this game was 60 minutes. Not 30.

Anything the Ravens can do in a half, we can do better.

^ this. especially ..... well, all of it

43Hitman
01-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Lol Ed. You always throw in the towel when we're down. Have some faith man! You gotta BELIEVE!

Count Steeler
01-15-2011, 07:53 PM

Better (not) luck next year.

ALLD
01-15-2011, 08:02 PM
It would have been a blowout victory if we didn't spot them the two free TDs from the fumbles. We have to play mistake free football the next game if we want to compete. The heat is turned up next game.

ALLD
01-15-2011, 08:05 PM
Ray Lewis gave a better post-game than Suggs, but Suggs had a better game.

Count Steeler
01-15-2011, 08:05 PM
It would have been a blowout victory if we didn't spot them the two free TDs from the fumbles. We have to play mistake free football the next game if we want to compete. The heat is turned up next game.

I was expecting a 35-14 trouncing (check my Good Morning post) and it would have been even better if we didn't self destruct in the first quarter.

Craic
01-15-2011, 08:10 PM

true, of course, they could say the same about the second half.

venom
01-15-2011, 08:10 PM
the team with the better qb wins again

fansince'76
01-15-2011, 08:12 PM

Agreed. I think the layoff hurt us in the 1st half. We turned it around big time in the second.

HometownGal
01-15-2011, 09:09 PM
I'd say I'm sorry, Crow, but I'd be lying! ;) :hug: The Rats were outplayed today on both sides of the ball but to their credit, they turned our turnovers into points and inflicted tachycardia on us all in the first half! :heh: I know this loss hurts but the Rats are a damned good football team and I know you already know that. We enjoy having you here and hope you visit us often in the offseason! :drink:

Galax Steeler
01-16-2011, 09:09 AM
Thanks for showing some class Crow great game.

CPanther95
01-16-2011, 10:35 AM
55 points? You gotta be kidding me? It usually takes our teams 3 games to score that many points. :chuckle:

55 points makes you wonder which teams were actually playing - until you see a total of only 389 yards both teams combined, then it starts to make more sense.

Crow-Magnon
01-16-2011, 12:12 PM
Thing I like about this thread...

Is that Crow is going to come back and, with usual respect, give our Steelers some props.

It sure is good to have other teams' fans like Crow around here.

CROW- I'd say good game, but both teams had bad halfs. I don't think good game really says it for either team today. However, hope all is good with you, and hopefully we'll see you in the offseason.

It took a while. I was, and remain, physically ill.

No "it was the ref's fault", but seriously, the officiating sucked ass on both sides. That was one of the worst-called games I've ever seen. But if Boldin catches that "sure" TD, it's a different game. If the Ravens defense had blitzed on what, 3rd and 19, instead of that pussy three-man rush, it might have been a different game.

Steelers won. That's all that need be said. Good luck from here on out. Green Bay looked damned good last night. Matty Ice. Meh.

Craic
01-16-2011, 12:17 PM

No "it was the ref's fault", but seriously, the officiating sucked ass on both sides. That was one of the worst-called games I've ever seen. But if Boldin catches that "sure" TD, it's a different game. If the Ravens defense had blitzed on what, 3rd and 19, instead of that pussy three-man rush, it might have been a different game.

Steelers won. That's all that need be said. Good luck from here on out. Green Bay looked damned good last night. Matty Ice. Meh.

LOL, i understand. It took me a while to get over the heart palpitations as well. You're welcome to join us for the journey from here on out... but I have a feeling respect only goes so far...!

fansince'76
01-16-2011, 12:24 PM

Agreed - the officiating was horrible on both sides. I'm sure it was a heartbreaker for you. Hopefully we can continue to rep the AFCN proudly and win two more games. :drink:

steelpride12
01-16-2011, 12:49 PM

For sure in the first half the refs were awful for both sides and didn't favor either side in the end! Yes the Steelers came out with a whole new team in the second half and took over, the Rats giving up 3 turnovers in their own end just was too much, but again another close game from these teams and thanks for being a classy guy Crow!
GO STEELERS!

GoSlash27
01-16-2011, 12:56 PM
Crow,
It was another good season for your guys and nobody makes the big dance every year.
It's always a pleasure having you as a member of our forum.
/get better!