PDA

View Full Version : Are there any sites that record the game?

Acumen
01-15-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm going to be working through the game today and was wondering if there's any sites that will archive it for me to watch upon getting home.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows of one :thumbsup:

fansince'76
01-15-2011, 11:26 AM
NFL Rewind (https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/registerform) is the only legal one I know of. Of course, it's not free.

43Hitman
01-15-2011, 11:27 AM
FS got it.

SteelerSal
01-15-2011, 11:29 AM
Could not imagine missing this game but if I did, I have TIVO. Came in handy 3 times this season.

vader29
01-15-2011, 11:39 AM
There is no way I would work on a Steeler playoff day, would definitely be calling in sick. Tell them you have exploding diarrhea.

stillers4me
01-15-2011, 11:48 AM
Someone osted this on Fb in respnse to the thread...

U can get it on the internet, ILEMI.com

zulater
01-15-2011, 12:47 PM
Someone osted this on Fb in respnse to the thread...

U can get it on the internet, ILEMI.com

Is it a safe site?

fansince'76
01-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Is it a safe site?

Apparently so: http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/ilemi.com

SteelerSal
01-15-2011, 12:57 PM
There is no way I would work on a Steeler playoff day, would definitely be calling in sick. Tell them you have exploding diarrhea.

That should work..LMAO!!! :lol:

43Hitman
01-15-2011, 01:34 PM

I like to refer to it as the case of the Mud Butt. You say that to your employer and they get the picture much quicker, and it usually makes them laugh once they get off the phone, which makes it that much more believable.

Acumen
01-15-2011, 01:51 PM
This is, unfortunately, a shift I could not get out of. There's also a big show and a close friends birthday tonight that I have to miss. Altogether, gonna be a long 8 hours.

Thanks a bunch though guys (and gals?), you all kick ass. My only problem now is anticipating every one of my friends who might text me something. I'm considering shutting my phone off and putting a blindfold on to preserve the mystery of the game.

JayC
01-15-2011, 02:58 PM
try http://channelsurfing.net/watch-nfl.html

Acumen
01-16-2011, 12:53 AM
OK fellas, I got home from work and have stayed away from anything that would give this game away. I have very carefully found this thread again with my family's help and nothing has been compromised.

Problem: I can't find a torrent or ANYTHING to watch the game through. If anyone could respond or even just PM me a link or anything that I can watch the game without anything being compromised I will be in your debt forever and ever and always. Everything is just live streams at this point.

Thank you so much. Today has been a struggle. One of my friends who I didn't anticipate sent me a message that said 'crazy ass game man, wow.' My phone has been off ever since. If there is a more pressing emergency, I do not give two shits. I will not compromise this game. This is very serious. I will keep this thread open for refreshing.

Thanks anyone, and everyone for checking this. :) :) :)

tube517
01-16-2011, 01:19 AM
That only shows the games live.

try http://channelsurfing.net/watch-nfl.html

Borski
01-16-2011, 02:06 AM
OK fellas, I got home from work and have stayed away from anything that would give this game away. I have very carefully found this thread again with my family's help and nothing has been compromised.

Problem: I can't find a torrent or ANYTHING to watch the game through. If anyone could respond or even just PM me a link or anything that I can watch the game without anything being compromised I will be in your debt forever and ever and always. Everything is just live streams at this point.

Thank you so much. Today has been a struggle. One of my friends who I didn't anticipate sent me a message that said 'crazy ass game man, wow.' My phone has been off ever since. If there is a more pressing emergency, I do not give two shits. I will not compromise this game. This is very serious. I will keep this thread open for refreshing.

Thanks anyone, and everyone for checking this. :) :) :)

I looked at Pirate Bay and it wasn't up yet but previous games where uploaded about a day or 2 after they aired so you could probably check tomorrow.

Acumen
01-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Yah, looking like I'll have to bite the bullet here. NFL Rewind isn't available to me on Canadian soil and I'll have to find out the score before I watch the games today, because I'll obviously find out during.

Certainly can't say I didn't give it my all!

Thanks a bunch anyways folks. :)

Psycho Ward 86
01-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Acumen, I just sent you a link in your private messages. Just make an account on the forum of the link I sent you and the torrent site and you'll be able to to download and watch the game for free. It's a great website.

Acumen
01-16-2011, 12:17 PM
Thanks Psycho Ward, I appreciate it a whole bunch, I watched the extensive hilite package on NFL.com so I could watch these games today already. I will definitely watch the whole game though. You da man.

And might I say...

...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T&B fan
02-03-2011, 10:14 AM
ILEMI.com , channelsurfing.net and ATDHE.Net are all gone ...now when you find a new site do not post it on a open forum . PM it or mail it to others

venom
02-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Please , lol

43Hitman
02-03-2011, 11:50 AM
ILEMI.com , channelsurfing.net and ATDHE.Net are all gone ...now when you find a new site do not post it on a open forum . PM it or mail it to others

This. NEVER POST THOSE LINKS IN THE OPEN INTERNET

Borski
02-03-2011, 04:28 PM
I have the new sites if anyone wants a link I will PM it to you

43Hitman
02-03-2011, 04:29 PM
yep

T&B fan
02-03-2011, 05:09 PM
I have the new sites if anyone wants a link I will PM it to you

yes.. thank you