PDA

View Full Version : Ravens' offense the great variable

stillers4me
01-15-2011, 06:52 AM
The question made Terrell Suggs laugh like a mad man. But it really wasn't funny. Not if you're a Baltimore Ravens fan, anyway, and especially not if you're a Ravens defender.

This franchise has been so unbelievably tough, so smartly run and so hard to score against in the 10 years since it won Super Bowl XXXV. Amid the success, however, a grotesque tradition repeats itself at the most critical times:

The Ravens are cannibalized by their own offense.

Pick a season-turning game from their recent history, and you're likely to find a stellar defensive effort ruined by a feeble offense that either does absolutely nothing or, worse, makes a game-wrecking blunder................

Read more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_718287.html

HometownGal
01-15-2011, 07:55 AM
While I'm not buying into that whole "the Ravens blew out KC last weekend" crap (it was the Chiefs for God's sake :doh:) I certainly am not discounting their offense. They play a totally different style when playing the Steelers and the winner of this game becomes one game away from competing in the big game. Though I have no doubt the Rats will bring it, I firmly believe our D will be ready for them and hit them with both barrels.

GO STEELERS!! :tt02: :tt03: