PDA

View Full Version : Steelers fans arrive from far and wide

LLT
01-15-2011, 05:00 AM
Steelers fans arrive from far and wide
By Rachel Weaver, TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Photos

Stacey Call is swapping sun and sand this weekend for snow and Steelers.

Call, 39, of Letart, W.Va., is in Pittsburgh to watch her beloved football team take on the Baltimore Ravens in the divisional playoff at Heinz Field, instead of lounging in the Bahamas celebrating her five-year wedding anniversary.

"I'm probably the only wife alive that would do that," Call said with a laugh. "All my girlfriends keep saying, 'Are you crazy?' "

Call and her husband, Brad, originally planned a beach vacation to celebrate their Jan. 29 anniversary.

"I said, 'We have to go to Pittsburgh and see the boys,' " Call said. "He loves them, too; not as much as I do. He knows how I am. I offered him everything under the sun."

read more:
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_718331.html

SMR
01-15-2011, 06:19 AM
Wow, don't know what to say. lol

memphissteelergirl
01-15-2011, 08:46 AM
NO team in the league-ESPECIALLY that so-called "America's Team" in North Texas :yuck2:-can brag that they have the kind of loyal fanbase that the Pittsburgh Steelers does. The Packers are the only team that comes to mind that might be remotely close.

:tt03::tt03::tt03: STEELER NATION ROCKS!!

SteelerEmpire
01-15-2011, 01:13 PM
NO team in the league-ESPECIALLY that so-called "America's Team" in North Texas :yuck2:-can brag that they have the kind of loyal fanbase that the Pittsburgh Steelers does. The Packers are the only team that comes to mind that might be remotely close.

:tt03::tt03::tt03: STEELER NATION ROCKS!!

Usually when they do a "survey" of football fans they only do it in the continental US (if you've noticed)... If they counted "world-wide" fans, the Steelers would tower over the Cowpokes...

venom
01-15-2011, 01:46 PM
http://www.digitalbusstop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Steelers-Fans.jpg