PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Noticing Sanders... #88.

SteelerEmpire
01-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Article:

You know the usual suspects in the Steelers’ offense.

There’s quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, running back Rashard Mendenhall and wide receivers Hines Ward and Mike Wallace to name a few.

But there’s a new playmaker emerging in black and gold...Sanders has the Ravens’ attention.

LINK: http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2011/01/14/a-fresh-face-in-the-steelers-offense/

GodfatherofSoul
01-14-2011, 02:02 PM
The comments from the Ravens fans are entertaining. The way they talk, we might as well not even bother showing up!

steelpride12
01-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Yes please Ravens overlook Sanders and even Brown and put a DB and Safety on Wallace so Sanders can have a field day.

stlrtruck
01-14-2011, 03:06 PM
I love this comment:

Protect Flacco, control the clock, don't turn the ball over and this game is ours!!!

Yeah unless we protect Ben, control the clock and don't turn the ball over.

And this lovely piece:

I've never felt this good about the team going to Pittsburgh! Please, no big mistakes

REALLY! I'm sure two years ago you had just as good a feeling. Almost the entire fan base did then too.

Burghfan58
01-14-2011, 03:20 PM
Then we unleash the secret weapon for this game HEATH,HEATH,HEATH!

HometownGal
01-14-2011, 03:21 PM
The comments from the Ravens fans are entertaining. The way they talk, we might as well not even bother showing up!

They thumped their chests before the December 5th game and how'd that turn out for 'em? A big old slimy egg on their purple faces. :heh: They came within 32 seconds in the October 3rd game of losing as well (with Batch behind center no less), so they'd be smart to shut their yaps. Bad juju may just bite them in the ass.

SteelGhost
01-14-2011, 03:35 PM
Another gem .....

Mike Wallace is a serious threat with great speed, good hands, and great open field running ability. That really reduces the value that Sanders has to the Steelers, because he is just Mike Wallace light

"Mike Wallace light" ? :crazy:

SteelerEmpire
01-14-2011, 05:21 PM
Another gem .....

Another gem .....

Mike Wallace is a serious threat with great speed, good hands, and great open field running ability. That really reduces the value that Sanders has to the Steelers, because he is just Mike Wallace light

Yea. I kind of felt the same way when I read that... must be on some of that "perfect purple"....

SteelGhost
01-14-2011, 05:57 PM
How can it be if Wallace AND Sanders plays LIGHTS OUT against that purple secondary ? LOL

Craic
01-14-2011, 06:09 PM
Another gem .....

LOL, yeah, that cracked me up. Ok, let's see here. Great speed- So only 1 receiver per team should have great speed? Good hands- Yep, it is a bad value to have a second receiver with good hands. Great open field running- Yeah, once again, it really is a bad, bad, idea to have two receivers that can rack up YAC yards.

Sanders has no value at all. I guess we should trade him. After all, who wants two receivers who can both run fast, catch the ball, and run very well in open field after catching it? What a horrible problem!

SteelGhost
01-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Amen Preacher :thumbsup:

Count Steeler
01-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Too bad Sanders will be retiring soon. We are just too old to win anymore. :sarcasm:

GoSlash27
01-14-2011, 10:39 PM
Too bad for them that for every Steeler they finally get around to noticing there's a half-dozen other studs running under the radar. If I was a bad guy, I'd be losing sleep over people like Keyaron Fox and Isaac Redman.

Galax Steeler
01-15-2011, 03:35 AM
Let them have fun it won't be much longer and we will see how much they shut our receivers down.

Craic
01-15-2011, 03:57 AM
Too bad for them that for every Steeler they finally get around to noticing there's a half-dozen other studs running under the radar. If I was a bad guy, I'd be losing sleep over people like Keyaron Fox and Isaac Redman.

Sorry, neither of them, nor anyone else sitting on the bench impresses me-- until they too body slam a fan! :chuckle: