PDA

View Full Version : Weather warning for Saturday's game

BND65
01-12-2011, 07:39 PM
*****WARNING*****

The national weather service has issued a falling bird warning for Pittsburgh next Saturday starting at 4:30 and continuing until the end of the fourth quarter. Falling birds could be heavy at times, especially around the Heinz Field area. Heavy accumulation is likely.

Ive new posting but been reading for a long time and saw this on a local board and thought this would be a great first post.

GO STEELERS!!

stillers4me
01-12-2011, 07:40 PM
Welcome To SU!! :tt03:

HometownGal
01-12-2011, 07:44 PM
Hi and welcome to The Universe! :wave: :drink: :tt02:

That is hilarious!!!!! :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

BND65
01-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

I live outside of the pittsburgh area and on a local board they have a thread that is pretty much all steeler raven jokes and this is just one of them.

Is it ok if I post a couple more on this thread?

stillers4me
01-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Absolutely!

BND65
01-12-2011, 08:12 PM
A Redskins fan, an Eagles fan, a Ravens fan, and a Steelers fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Redskins fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for the Redskins!" he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Eagles fan shouts, "This is for the Eagles!" and throws himself off the mountain.
The Steeler fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for everyone!" and pushes the Ravens fan off the mountain.

:chuckle: I think this is where the falling birds started! :chuckle:

stillers4me
01-12-2011, 08:14 PM
A Redskins fan, an Eagles fan, a Ravens fan, and a Steelers fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Redskins fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for the Redskins!" he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Eagles fan shouts, "This is for the Eagles!" and throws himself off the mountain.
The Steeler fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for everyone!" and pushes the Ravens fan off the mountain.

:toofunny:

BND65
01-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Funny STATUS update on Facebook:

Put this as your status if you know someone who suffers from being a Ravens fan. Being a Ravens fan is a real disorder and should be taken seriously. There is no known cure for RFD and sympathy does not help...but we can raise awareness. 100% of any other NFL team fans will re-post this, simply because we KNOW HOW to copy and paste. Go Steelers...

stillers4me
01-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Bengals Fan Disorder aka BFD ( Big F%&*^ing Deal.) :lol:

BND65
01-12-2011, 08:37 PM
On the subject of the Bengals.

So there is this guy who goes to the Paul Brown Stadium box office looking to buy playoff tickets. The woman inside the box office tells him "Sorry, the Bengals didn't make the playoffs this year." So he leaves. The next day, the same guy comes back to the box office looking to buy playoff tickets. The woman tells him again "Sorry, the Bengals missed the playoffs this year." The guy leaves. This goes on for a week. Finally, one day the woman says to him "This has been going on for a week already. I've already told you that the Bengals missed the playoffs this year." The guy responds "I drive up every day from Pittsburgh just to hear you say that!"

stillers4me
01-12-2011, 08:39 PM
:lol:

I'm going to move this whole thread into our comedy forum....keep'em coming!

BND65
01-12-2011, 08:46 PM
The Seven Dwarfs were marching through the forest one day they fell in a deep, dark ravine. Snow White, who was following along, peered over the edge of the steep chasm and called out to the fallen dwarfs. From the depths of the dark hole a voice returned, "The Ravens are Super Bowl contenders." Snow White thought to herself, "Thank God... at least Dopey's survived!"

Galax Steeler
01-13-2011, 03:45 AM
Good one lol

BPS3akaWirels3
01-15-2011, 09:04 AM
*****WARNING*****

The national weather service has issued a falling bird warning for Pittsburgh next Saturday starting at 4:30 and continuing until the end of the fourth quarter. Falling birds could be heavy at times, especially around the Heinz Field area. Heavy accumulation is likely.

Ive new posting but been reading for a long time and saw this on a local board and thought this would be a great first post.

GO STEELERS!!

Funny how I woke up this morning to this picture on my phone... They must know..

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m490/wirels3/imagejpeg952.jpg?t=1295103932