PDA

View Full Version : Three of Four Home Teams Will Prevail

LLT
01-12-2011, 08:40 AM
SI’s King – Three of Four Home Teams Will Prevail in the Divisional Round
Matt Loede
January 12th, 2011

Sports Illustrated’s Peter King is out with his divisional predictions, and he’s got the black and gold beating the Ravens by 7 at home on Saturday. Here’s his picks for the weekend that will appear in this weeks Sports Illustrated.

Steelers 20, Ravens 13: “It’s the eighth meeting in 28 months in this hide-the-women-and-children series, and the previous seven have all been single-digit close. But keep this in mind: Ben *Roethlis*berger hasn’t lost to the Ravens since 2006, he’s playing at home, and he’s had a bye week to heal all that ails him.”

Read More:
http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2011/01/12/sis-king-three-of-four-home-teams-will-prevail-in-the-divisional-round/

steelpride12
01-12-2011, 08:43 AM
Well I won't comment on the Steelers part, but I agree, I think the Pack can beat the Falcons and since I said GB would make it to the SB before this season Ill stick to it.

HometownGal
01-12-2011, 08:59 AM
I'm predicting all 4 home teams win this weekend. The Falcs and Pack are a good matchup just as we and the Rats are and though I feel it will be a close game (much like ours), Turner is going to light it up against the Pack's run D.

Though I can't stomach the Jets (mainly because of that big fat oaf who is their HC), I'm not totally discounting them against the Cheats* . . . any given Saturday/Sunday. :pray:

SteelerFanInStl
01-12-2011, 09:26 AM
I think that Atlanta will beat Green Bay but I wouldn't be surprised if the Seahawks beat Chicago, like they did earlier in the season. Cutler should be good for a couple of Ints.

JayC
01-12-2011, 09:34 AM
the patriots will get all the PI calls that we never got against the jets because they do anything for tom brady and they will end up putting 30 some points on the jets in victory. and i wouldn't be surprised if both the packers and seahawks win close games. i'm sticking with the packers going to the SB in the nfc

venom
01-12-2011, 09:38 AM
Peter King did pick the Steelers to win the Super Bowl before the season started so I would hope he would pick the Steelers to win Saturday , lol .

Hindes204
01-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Im calling the upset right now.....Seattle over Chicago

Butch
01-12-2011, 01:55 PM
I think that Atlanta will beat Green Bay but I wouldn't be surprised if the Seahawks beat Chicago, like they did earlier in the season. Cutler should be good for a couple of Ints.

As much as I would love to see us take on Chicago in the big game I really don't think they will get there and this is probably the week they go down. Can't wait for Saturday's Game!!!

Butch
01-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Peter King did pick the Steelers to win the Super Bowl before the season started so I would hope he would pick the Steelers to win Saturday , lol .

Yeah I think he's the only talking head who picked us.

ALLD
01-12-2011, 03:13 PM
Steelers, Bears, Pats, & Pack will win.

SMR
01-12-2011, 03:49 PM
I'm predicting all 4 home teams win this weekend. The Falcs and Pack are a good matchup just as we and the Rats are and though I feel it will be a close game (much like ours), Turner is going to light it up against the Pack's run D.

Though I can't stomach the Jets (mainly because of that big fat oaf who is their HC), I'm not totally discounting them against the Cheats* . . . any given Saturday/Sunday. :pray:

I'm with you on the Jets. I JUST CAN'T discount them against the Patsies.

Count Steeler
01-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Not sure who I want to win more, the Jets, so they can come back to Heinz and get their asses royally whooped, or the Pats*, so we can go to their field and return the favor.

Let's go Steelers, Pack, Bears and Pats*.

SMR
01-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Not sure who I want to win more, the Jets, so they can come back to Heinz and get their asses royally whooped, or the Pats*, so we can go to their field and return the favor.

Let's go Steelers, Pack, Bears and Pats*.

lol @ first part.

Psycho Ward 86
01-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Steelers 20, Ravens 13: “It’s the eighth meeting in 28 months in this hide-the-women-and-children series

LOL