PDA

View Full Version : Collier: Win or lose, this one is going to hurt

Galax Steeler
01-12-2011, 03:58 AM
That the Steelers' postseason will begin and possibly end with still another lowbrow argument with the Baltimore Ravens isn't terribly surprising, nor should it in any way be disappointing.

But in one not terribly significant way, I think it is.

It's like finding out after months of planning and too many hours of anticipatory speculation that, oh yeah, you're going to the prom but the first thing on the program is an alley fight out back.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11012/1117235-66.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml#ixzz1AoVYk2CH

HometownGal
01-12-2011, 07:33 AM
One big difference going into Saturday's game - we are going into it rested and the Rats are coming off a game against the Chiefs. Advantage: Steelers.

No doubt in my mind this game is going to be an intensely physical game all the way around, but the Steelers have the fresher bodies. :thumbsup:

Crow-Magnon
01-12-2011, 07:43 AM
One big difference going into Saturday's game - we are going into it rested and the Rats are coming off a game against the Chiefs. Advantage: Steelers.

No doubt in my mind this game is going to be an intensely physical game all the way around, but the Steelers have the fresher bodies. :thumbsup:

True. But luckily for the Ravens, their defense was only on the field 18 minutes or so. Had it been another 37:28 ordeal, it would have been much worse.

But it's hard to discount that bye week.