PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Tosh takes a shot at Ben

XxKnightxX
01-11-2011, 11:25 PM
I love his show, and honestly I never saw this coming and I was laughing pretty hard. Watch the whole video or just skip towards the end of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbvswMBBdD0

Psycho Ward 86
01-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Watch from 5:45 to the end if you want to get the idea of the video.

As for the Roethlisberger notion in the video...:rofl2:

Galax Steeler
01-12-2011, 03:39 AM
Ha Ha that is funny LOL

steelpride12
01-12-2011, 06:58 AM
HAHAHAHA Love that show!

HometownGal
01-12-2011, 07:14 AM
Sorry - I know you posted this in good fun, but there is NOTHING at all funny about rape.

GodfatherofSoul
01-12-2011, 09:39 AM
I'm with you. I just don't find these jokes funny. I cringed when he started describing the different types of rape as if one is better than the other.

SMR
01-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Sorry - I know you posted this in good fun, but there is NOTHING at all funny about rape.

Thank you for pointing that out. I was trying to laugh, but just couldn't. I know this was supposed to be done in "good jest", but "good"? Doesn't belong.

zulater
01-12-2011, 04:22 PM

I understand what you're saying, but I found it hilarious all the same. That's Tosh, not everyone gets him. And I'm not saying that being offensive, it's just that I've got a 14 year old son, so I've sort of beeen intoduced to him ,and that's just the way he is.

And in all honestly, no subject is really off limits completely when it comes to humor. I mean look at Mel Brooks, the Holocaust is one of the worst things that's happened in recent human history, Mel Brooks is Jewish and appreciates that fact as much as anyone, but it didn't stop him from finding the humor in it.

HometownGal
01-12-2011, 04:58 PM
I understand what you're saying, but I found it hilarious all the same. That's Tosh, not everyone gets him. And I'm not saying that being offensive, it's just that I've got a 14 year old son, so I've sort of beeen intoduced to him ,and that's just the way he is.

And in all honestly, no subject is really off limits completely when it comes to humor. I mean look at Mel Brooks, the Holocaust is one of the worst things that's happened in recent human history, Mel Brooks is Jewish and appreciates that fact as much as anyone, but it didn't stop him from finding the humor in it.

Sorry, Zu, but I still find absolutely nothing funny about rape. If anyone who finds this amusing had a woman they love so brutally violated, somehow I don't think they would find it so funny. Just sayin.

SteelerSal
01-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Sorry, Zu, but I still find absolutely nothing funny about rape. If anyone who finds this amusing had a woman they love so brutally violated, somehow I don't think they would find it so funny. Just sayin.

^ This....I have two daughters and a grandaughter that I would kill for if they were ever, well you know where I'm going.
Some things are not meant to even joke about... (I did not watch the video by the way)

solardave
01-12-2011, 05:33 PM
It wouldn't play and for me that's OK. I'm not a Tosh fan anyway.

fansince'76
01-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Looks like YouTube yanked it due to a copyright violation.