PDA

View Full Version : The Crotch Salute

Indo
06-09-2010, 10:54 AM
At the Ft. Hood Memorial Service...

The Crotch Salute Returns

http://f500.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f11402762%5fABYmvs4AABRsTA7VHgUXm1 XmwAM&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

You know, you might want to remember this picture,

which is worth a thousand words, when you go to the polls,

especially those of you who were in our country's military.

7SteelGal43
06-09-2010, 11:07 AM
I don't see the pic.

Indo
06-09-2010, 11:37 AM
Trying again...

http://api.ning.com/files/bLAykPzK05e1Ar0ncbJHlyXTAO0TlGNBIg4vicvHaU6f7Leo*K 3obTphcjS4Ct*ZumnW0EiuCCFyzhg99rpK3ZvIRp86v9gu/ObamaCrotchSalute2.jpg

Indo
06-09-2010, 11:51 AM
So I am abviously STILL having trouble posting photos

I'll work on it

May I suggest to the code-writers to copy the code from that other site and drop it in...photo posting was a breeze...
Or is it just me?

Indo
06-09-2010, 12:04 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/bLAykPzK05e1Ar0ncbJHlyXTAO0TlGNBIg4vicvHaU6f7Leo*K 3obTphcjS4Ct*ZumnW0EiuCCFyzhg99rpK3ZvIRp86v9gu/ObamaCrotchSalute2.jpg

EDIT:
Clearly this is not working. I'm done with it for now. Just getting more frustrated

Here's the link for anyone interested...
http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/the-crotch-salute-returns

smokin3000gt
06-09-2010, 12:17 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/bLAykPzK05e1Ar0ncbJHlyXTAO0TlGNBIg4vicvHaU6f7Leo*K %203obTphcjS4Ct*ZumnW0EiuCCFyzhg99rpK3ZvIRp86v9gu/ObamaCrotchSalute2.jpg

The WH
06-09-2010, 12:43 PM

venom
06-09-2010, 12:43 PM
I seen those pics before .They are pretty old . You hear alot of anti-Obama stuff here and all I can say is in a couple of years , you know what to do .

http://rlv.zcache.com/one_term_anti_obama_sticker_bumper_sticker-p128879351119730068tmn6_210.jpg

Vincent
06-09-2010, 02:25 PM
...You hear alot of anti-Obama stuff here...

I just wish it would stop and people would give him a chance.

http://z.about.com/d/urbanlegends/1/0/Q/1/1/obama_no_salute_sm.jpg http://pointriderrepublican.typepad.com/obama-not-saluting_1.jpg

Just showin' off Indo. :heh:

Indo
06-09-2010, 03:46 PM

http://z.about.com/d/urbanlegends/1/0/Q/1/1/obama_no_salute_sm.jpg http://pointriderrepublican.typepad.com/obama-not-saluting_1.jpg

I feel so inadequate with my inability to get my pictures up...:cry02:

suitanim
06-09-2010, 04:28 PM
I'm really having great difficulty understanding why Obama refuses to put his hand over his heart. It simply defies logic or reason...

Vincent
06-09-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm really having great difficulty understanding why Obama refuses to put his hand over his heart. It simply defies logic or reason...

I could be jumping to conclusions but I think it's because he hates America and that is his way of showing his disrespect. Just my gut.

Vincent
06-09-2010, 08:12 PM
I feel so inadequate with my inability to get my pictures up...:cry02:

I'll make you a deal. If you want some pitchers posted, come to me. If I need something important done, say something of a medical nature, I'll come to you. You're several hundred rungs above pitcher posters on the ladder of life. :wave:

7SteelGal43
06-09-2010, 08:58 PM
this mother :censored:er has got to :censored:in go. I have never seen a :censored::censored: POTUS hate America as much as this :censored:er does.

seein that pic just makes my blood boil !!!!!!!!!

NJarhead
06-09-2010, 09:05 PM
I could be jumping to conclusions but I think it's because he hates America and that is his way of showing his disrespect. Just my gut.
That or he avoids it for some religious purpose. Hmmmm. I guess showing respect doesn't fall under the who separation of church and state thing, but what about morality and common sense?

Those of you who do not wish to be re-elected please place your hands lover your balls whist we play the National Anthem (or Taps or whatever it was).

smokin3000gt
06-09-2010, 09:09 PM

He sure likes to cradle his balls a lot..

Vincent
06-09-2010, 09:10 PM
That or he avoids it for some religious purpose. Hmmmm.

Thats probably it. A show of solidarity to his "brethren" the jihadists. You want to say "He must be conflicted". But he isn't.

NJarhead
06-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Thats probably it. A show of solidarity to his "brethren" the jihadists. You want to say "He must be conflicted". But he isn't.
That realization is about when my blood begins to boil.

ricardisimo
06-10-2010, 12:14 PM

Or maybe he's a Christian like he claims to be.

The WH
06-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Seriously? Vincent? Don't be absurd, you're sounding like Glen fucking Beck

ricardisimo
06-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Are Jehovah Witnesses "jihadists"?

Mach1
06-10-2010, 12:42 PM
The closet muslim strikes again.

Indo
06-10-2010, 01:00 PM
What bothers me is that it seems to be a conscious effort on his part to avoid saluting. But, perhaps I'm just jumping to conclusions in my interpretation of his intent in those photos.

I do know, however, that he did make a conscious decision to go to Chicago for rest and relaxation rather than placing a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier as every Commander-In-Chief has done since the Tomb was constructed. That truly pisses me off because as the CiC he should show a little effing respect.

You gotta figure that someone in his entourage (like the White House Chief of Staff, etc) MUST have said, "Um, Mr. President, it's something of a Tradition for the POTUS to pay respect to Fallen Soldiers at the Tomb of the Unknown and at Arlington. You know, to acknowledge that your Office exists because of them! (d/ckhead)".
To which he certainly replied, "Fuck Them. I'm going to hang out in Chicago. Change you can count on!"

Vincent
06-10-2010, 01:02 PM

Yeah, that's it. Y'know, you can just see it in everything he says and does. Thanks for reining me in Ric!

Seriously? Vincent? Don't be absurd, you're sounding like Glen fucking Beck

If it quacks like a duck...

Hindes204
06-10-2010, 01:19 PM
[SIZE=3]
[SIZE=3]I do know, however, that he did make a conscious decision to go to Chicago for rest and relaxation rather than placing a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier as every Commander-In-Chief has done since the Tomb was constructed.

I am by no means an Obama supporter, but I do try to stick to the facts

George W Bush missed it once (but he was in France that day honoring the fallen soldiers of DDay)

Bill Clinton was there all 8 years

George h. Bush didn't go once in his four year presidency

and Ronald Reagan missed the wreath laying four times in his 8 year term

The WH
06-10-2010, 03:57 PM
If it quacks like a duck...
You're Glen Beck?

NJarhead
06-10-2010, 04:02 PM
And OJ was innocent like he claimed to be.

:rolleyes:

NJarhead
06-10-2010, 04:05 PM
I guess in lieu of Bu, Bu, Bu Bush we can expect to start hearing more "Ba, Ba, Ba, Beck" and "Ra, Ra, Ra, Rush." Oh and there's always the "Fa, Fa, Fa, Fox" when ever someone says anything negative about the "anointed one."

:coffee:

ricardisimo
06-10-2010, 07:52 PM
I am by no means an Obama supporter, but I do try to stick to the facts

George W Bush missed it once (but he was in France that day honoring the fallen soldiers of DDay)

Bill Clinton was there all 8 years

George h. Bush didn't go once in his four year presidency

and Ronald Reagan missed the wreath laying four times in his 8 year term

Shhh... You have to stop with that kind of talk. Go away now.

ricardisimo
06-10-2010, 07:55 PM
I guess in lieu of Bu, Bu, Bu Bush we can expect to start hearing more "Ba, Ba, Ba, Beck" and "Ra, Ra, Ra, Rush." Oh and there's always the "Fa, Fa, Fa, Fox" when ever someone says anything negative about the "anointed one."

You're quacking up the wrong tree. I doubt any of you have more ideological disagreements with Obama than I do. He is an unapologetic corporatist, just as his predecessor was. Your objection to the one (or at least your bile towards him) and not the other is based purely on his party affiliation. I'm assuming you have no objection to his race, but it could be that as well.

ricardisimo
06-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Yeah, that's it. Y'know, you can just see it in everything he says and does. Thanks for reining me in Ric!

You're welcome. As far as his behavior... indeed, you will know them by their acts. Just as his predecessor showed the sincerity of his religious convictions by killing untold scores of Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq, Obama has continued those wars and gone one further by expanding them into Pakistan... our own ally! Now that's faith! Just as God would want... "Show them no mercy." (http://bible.oremus.org/?passage=Lev+20%3A13)

NJarhead
06-10-2010, 08:00 PM
You're quacking up the wrong tree. I doubt any of you have more ideological disagreements with Obama than I do. He is an unapologetic corporatist, just as his predecessor was. Your objection to the one (or at least your bile towards) and not the other is based purely on his party affiliation. I'm assuming you have no objection to his race, but it could be that as well.
Not necessarily. Do you think I WANT to be miserable? I nearly died when Clinton was elected but aside from being gutless with regards to foreign policy (and allowing himself to get caught receiving head in the Oval Office), I...., dare I say, liked him.

Bush gets a bad rap. He was not a good public speaker, but he was a good leader especially when we needed him following 9/11.

I might say that your judgment is a bit clouded due to your anti-war views, etc. In fact, I believe you even referred to both Presidents as "war mongers" which is absurd.

Anyway, party affiliation is important to me, but I'll ALWAYS hope that our leaders do well by us, and I've stated as such in the past (following Obamass' election).

Wallace108
06-10-2010, 08:01 PM
This clip (which was swept under the rug my the media) says it all: :chuckle:
Listen closely to Obama's answer at 1:22 when he talks about his "Muslim faith" and how George Stephanopoulos corrects him. Priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqIpdBOg6I

NJarhead
06-10-2010, 08:04 PM
You're welcome. As far as his behavior... indeed, you will know them by their acts. Just as his predecessor showed the sincerity of his religious convictions by killing untold scores of Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq, Obama has continued those wars and gone one further by expanding them into Pakistan... our own ally!
How many "scores" of Muslims did Saddam and the Taliban murder?

You know nothing about what's going on over there. There is an area about 20 miles into Pakistan and 90 or so miles into Afghanistan that the Taliban holds. Allied forces (including the Pakistani's) are presently attempting to "squeeze them from both sides. Villagers on both sides are being terrorized by the Taliban.

Here endeth a lesson.
Tomorrow's lesson: "How to reverse Cranial/Rectal Inversion."

ricardisimo
06-10-2010, 08:37 PM
How many "scores" of Muslims did Saddam and the Taliban murder?

You know nothing about what's going on over there. There is an area about 20 miles into Pakistan and 90 or so miles into Afghanistan that the Taliban holds. Allied forces (including the Pakistani's) are presently attempting to "squeeze them from both sides. Villagers on both sides are being terrorized by the Taliban.

Here endeth a lesson.
Tomorrow's lesson: "How to reverse Cranial/Rectal Inversion."

I'm sure the Christian God has reserved a place of honor in heaven for Saddam Hussein and the Taliban. They are sufficiently sociopathic to have earned it.

Are the Taliban launching drone aircraft rocket attacks in Pakistan? Or is that Obama?

Wallace108
06-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Are the Taliban launching drone aircraft rocket attacks in Pakistan? Or is that Obama?

The Taliban aren't launching drone attacks, but they ARE hanging 7-year-old boys:
http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/showthread.php?614-Taliban-hang-7-year-old-boy

NJarhead
06-10-2010, 08:47 PM
I'm sure the Christian God has reserved a place of honor in heaven for Saddam Hussein and the Taliban. They are sufficiently sociopathic to have earned it.

That's the CIA. Why?

Is the CIA blowing up schools, hospitals and police stations in Pakistan or is that the Taliban?

NJarhead
06-10-2010, 08:48 PM
The Taliban aren't launching drone attacks, but they ARE hanging 7-year-old boys:
http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/showthread.php?614-Taliban-hang-7-year-old-boy

That too.

ricardisimo
06-10-2010, 08:54 PM
That's the CIA. Why?

Is the CIA blowing up schools, hospitals and police stations in Pakistan or is that the Taliban?

My guess is that both of them are. Just a guess, but a good one.

NJarhead
06-10-2010, 09:07 PM
My guess is that both of them are. Just a guess, but a good one.

Hence why I believe you to be both ignorant and Anti-American.

ricardisimo
06-10-2010, 09:28 PM
We blew up schools, hospitals and police stations (along with all sorts of other non-military targets) in Afghanistan and in Iraq (and in Vietnam, and in Iraq War I, and in Panama, and in Korea, and in...) What leads you to believe that we would not be similarly "giving it our all" in Pakistan?

NJarhead
06-10-2010, 09:35 PM
We blew up schools, hospitals and police stations (along with all sorts of other non-military targets) in Afghanistan and in Iraq (and in Vietnam, and in Iraq War I, and in Panama, and in Korea, and in...) What leads you to believe that we would not be similarly "giving it our all" in Pakistan?

It's war home boy. And citing WWI does not help your argument. If we blew up a school it was because it was empty of children and house arms, etc.

Name ONE school we blew up in Vietnam.

venom
06-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Why do Liberals think backwards from normal thinking people ?

NJarhead
06-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Why do Liberals think backwards from normal thinking people ?

I'd take a liberal over Retardismo any day.

venom
06-10-2010, 09:49 PM
http://www.gopstore.com/rnc/images/items/BS127.jpg

ricardisimo
06-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Please note that the following takes the CIA at its word that "militants" are just that. Also note how some of the victims are "the brother of a known militant", and other such... odd descriptions.

2004 - 2007

* June 18, 2004: 5 including Nek Muhammad Wazir killed in a strike near Wana, South Waziristan.
* May 14, 2005: 2 killed including Haitham al-Yemeni in a strike near the Afghan border in North Waziristan.
* November 30, 2005: Al-Qaeda's 3rd in command, Abu Hamza Rabia killed in an attack by CIA drones in Asoray, near Miranshah, the capital of North Waziristan along with 4 other militants.
* January 13, 2006: Damadola airstrike kills 18 in Bajaur but misses Ayman al-Zawahri.
* April 26, 2007: 4 killed in the village of Saidgi in North Waziristan
* June 19, 2007: 20 killed in the village of Mami Rogha in North Waziristan
* November 2, 2007: 5 killed in an attack on a madrasah in North Waziristan

* January 29, 2008: Abu Laith al-Libi killed in a strike in North Waziristan along with 11 other militants.
* February 27, 2008: 12 people killed in a strike near Kalosha village in South Waziristan.
* March 18, 2008: 16 killed in a strike in South Waziristan
* May 14, 2008: 12 including Abu Sulayman Al-Jazairi killed near village of Damadola, Bajaur.
* July 28, 2008: Midhat Mursi and 5 other Al-Qaeda operatives killed in South Waziristan.
* August 30, 2008: Missile strike on Al-Qaeda training camp in South Waziristan kills two militants carrying Canadian passports.
* September 8, 2008: 23 killed in Daande Darpkhel airstrike, near Miranshah, North Waziristan.
* September 12, 2008: 12 killed in Miranshah airstrike.
* September 30, 2008: 6 killed in a strike near Mir Ali, North Waziristan.
* October 16, 2008: Senior Al-Qaeda leader Khalid Habib killed in a strike near Taparghai, South Waziristan, along with five other Al Qaeda or Taliban members.
* October 22, 2008: 4 killed in a village near Miranshah by missiles fired from suspected US drone.
* October 26, 2008: 20 killed in a strike in South Waziristan.
* October 31, 2008: 20 killed including Al-Qaeda operative Abu Akash and Mohammad Hasan Khalil al-Hakim (alias Abu Jihad al-Masri) after 4 missiles hit Waziristan.
* November 14, 2008: 12 killed in a strike near Miranshah.
* November 19, 2008: Abdullah Azam al-Saudi and 4 other militants killed in Bannu district.
* November 22, 2008: British Al-Qaeda operative Rashid Rauf and 4 others including Abu Zubair al-Masri killed in a strike in North Waziristan.
* December 22, 2008: At least 8 killed in South Waziristan by suspected US drone strike.

* January 1, 2009: 2 senior al-Qaeda leaders Usama al-Kini and Sheikh Ahmed Salim Swedan killed in a missile strike by U.S. drones.
* January 23, 2009: In the first attacks since Barack Obama became U.S. president, at least 14 killed in Waziristan in 2 separate attacks by 5 missiles fired from drones.
* February 14, 2009: More than 30 killed when two missiles are launched by drones near town of Makeen in South Waziristan.
* February 16, 2009: Strike in Kurram Valley kills 30, reportedly at a Taliban training camp for fighters preparing to combat coalition forces in Afghanistan.
* March 1, 2009: Strike in Sararogha village in South Waziristan kills 7 people.
* March 7, 2009: Taliban militants shot down one of the two UAVs over a village in South Waziristan.
* March 12, 2009: 24 killed in attack in Berju in Kurram Agency.
* March 15, 2009 4 killed in Jani Khel in Bannu district in North-West Frontier Province.
* March 25, 2009: 7 killed in attacks on 2 vehicles by two missiles in Makin area of South Waziristan at 6:30pm.
* March 26, 2009: 4 killed in Essokhel area in North Waziristan.
* April 1, 2009: 14 killed in Orakzai Agency tribal area.
* April 4, 2009: 13 killed in North Waziristan.
* April 8, 2009: 4 killed in attack on a vehicle in Gangi Khel in South Waziristan.
* April 19, 2009: At least 3 killed and 5 injured in an attack in South Waziristan
* April 29, 2009: US drone strike in Kanni Garam village in South Waziristan kills 6 people.
* May 9, 2009: US drone strike in Sararogha in South Waziristan kills 6 people.
* May 12, 2009: US drone strike in Sra Khawra village in South Waziristan kills 8 people.
* May 16, 2009: US drone strike in village of Sarkai Naki in North Waziristan kills 25 people.
* June 14, 2009: US drone strike on a vehicle in South Waziristan kills 5 people.
* June 18, 2009: US drone strike in Shahalam village in South Waziristan kills 5 people.
* June 23, 2009: US drone strike in Neej Narai in South Waziristan kills at least 8 people.
* June 23, 2009: Makeen airstrike kills at least 80 but misses Baitullah Mehsud in the town of Makeen, many of which were attending the funerals of people killed in the air strikes earlier in the day.
* July 3, 2009: US Drone kills 17 people and injures a further 27.
* July 7, 2009: strike in Zangarha in South Waziristan kills at least 12 people.
* July 8, 2009: US drone strike on a hideout in Karwan Manza area and on a vehicle convoy in South Waziristan kills at least 50 people.
* July 17, 2009: US drone strike on a house in North Waziristan kills 4 people.
* August 5, 2009: US drone strike in South Waziristan killed 12, including Baitullah Mehsud, his wife, and his wife's parents. The kill was confirmed after weeks of uncertainty over their fate.
* August 11, 2009: US drone strike in Ladda village, South Waziristan, kills 10.
* August 21, 2009: US drone strike on the village of Darpa Kheil, North Waziristan, reportedly targeting Sirajuddin Haqqani kills at least 21 people.
* August 27, 2009: US drone missile strike on the Tapar Ghai area in the Kanigram (Kanigoram) district in South Waziristan kills at 8 people. One of the dead was reportedly Tohir Yo‘ldosh (Tahir Yuldash), leader of the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan.
* September 8, 2009: US drone fired missiles kill 10 in North Waziristan. The attack may have killed al Qaeda leaders Ilyas Kashmiri and Mustafa al Jaziri as well as three Punjabi militants and two or three local Taliban fighters.
* September 14, 2009: US drone fired missile kills four people in a car 1.5 miles from Mir Ali in North Waziristan.
* September 24, 2009: US drone fired missile kills up to 12 people in the village of Dande Darpa Khel near Mir Ali.
* September 29, 2009: Two missile attacks take place. In the first, a drone attack reportedly killed six Taliban, including two Uzbek fighters and Taliban commander Irfan Mehsud, in a compound in Sararogha village, South Waziristan. In the second, a missile killed seven insurgents in a house in Dandey Darpakhel village, North Waziristan.
* October 15, 2009: US drone missile killed at least four people in North Waziristan.
* October 21, 2009: Alleged US drone missile killed two or three alleged militants in Spalaga, North Waziristan in territory controlled by Hafiz Gul Bahadur. One of those killed was reportedly Abu Ayyub al-Masri (not the same as Abu Ayyub al-Masri, the Al-Qaeda in Iraq leader), an explosives expert for Al Qaeda and a "Tier 1" target of US counterterrorism operations.
* October 24, 2009: Alleged US drone strike killed 27, in Damadolla , inside Bajaur tribal agency. The 27 victims were reportedly a mix of Taliban and Al Qaeda operatives engaged in a planning and strategy meeting. The dead apparently included 11 "foreigners". One of those reported killed was Faqir Mohammed's nephew, Zahid and another was Mohammed's unnamed son-in-law. The meeting was apparently being held to decide on whether to reinforce South Wazaristan against Pakistani forces, which Mohammed advocates, or exploit recent successes in the Nuristan and Kunar provinces of Afghanistan, which Al Qaeda wishes to do.
* November 5, 2009: 2 killed in Miranshah town in North Waziristan.
* November 18, 2009: 4 killed and 5 injured in Shanakhora village of North Waziristan, 12 miles south of Miranshah.
* November 20, 2009: 8 killed in the Machikhel area near the town of Mir Ali.
* December 8, 2009: 3 killed in a car near Miranshah in North Waziristan, reportedly including 2 Al Qaeda members. Senior Al qaeda planner Saleh al-Somali, from Somalia, is believed killed in this strike.
* December 9, 2009: Six killed in Tanga, Ladha, South Waziristan, reportedly consisting of four Al Qaeda and two Taliban members.
* December 17, 2009: 17 killed in 2 separate attacks in North Waziristan in an area controlled by Hafiz Gul Bahadur. In the first attack, two missiles hit a car near Dosali, killing two. In the second attack, 10 missiles fired by five drones hit two compounds in Ambarshaga, killing 15 people. Unnamed sources stated that seven of the dead were "foreigners."
* December 18, 2009: 3 killed in an attack in Dattakhel region in North Waziristan.
* December 26, 2009: 13 killed in an attack in Saidgai village in North Waziristan
* December 30, 2009: A suicide bomber killed at least six CIA officers and seriously injured six others at Forward Operating Base Chapman in Afghanistan, which is used by the Central Intelligence Agency to coordinate drone attacks in Pakistan. The Haqqani network claimed responsibility.
* December 31, 2009: Four killed in an attack in Machikhel village in North Waziristan. According to The Frontier Post, senior Taliban leader and strong Haqqani ally Haji Omar Khan, brother of Arif Khan, was killed in the strike along with the son of local tribal leader Karim Khan.

ricardisimo
06-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Continued...

* January 1, 2010: Missile strike on a vehicle near Ghundikala village in North Waziristan kills 3.
* January 3, 2010: 5 people including 3 Arabs killed in an attack on Mosakki village in North Waziristan.
* January 6, 2010: 2 separate missile strikes one hour apart kill approximately 35 people in Sanzalai village, North Waziristan.
* January 8, 2010: Missile strike in Tappi village in North Waziristan killed 5 people. It is alleged that all the militants killed were local and were attached to Taliban Commander Hafiz Gul Bahadur.
* January 9, 2010: 4 killed and three injured when 2 missiles are fired on a compound in village Ismail Khan in North Waziristan, territory of the Haqqani network. Mahmoud Mahdi Zeidan, bodyguard for al Qaeda leader Sayeed al-Masri, was reported killed in either the January 8 or 9 airstrike. Jamal Saeed Abdul Rahim who was allegedly involved in hijacking of Pan Am Flight 73 in 1986 was also reported killed in this strike.
* January 13, 2010: Missile strike in Pasalkot village in a compound formerly used as a religious school in North Waziristan killed 15 people among them 3 militant commanders. The apparent target of the strike was, Hakimullah Mehsud, who reportedly left the compound before the attack occurred.
* January 15, 2010: Missile strike in Zannini village near Mir Ali in North Waziristan kills up to 15 people, probably including Abdul Basit Usman, an al-Qaeda terrorist.
* January 15, 2010: Second missile strike of the day kills 6 in Bichi village in North Waziristan.
* January 17, 2010: Missile strike in Shaktoi area of South Waziristan kills at least 20 people. The leader of the Pakistani Taliban, Hakimullah Mehsud sustained injuries in this attack. It was initially believed he died but it was later learned that he survived.
* January 19, 2010: Two missiles fired at a compound and vehicle in Booya village of Datakhel sub-division, 35 km west of Miranshah, in North Waziristan kills 9 people.
* January 29, 2010: 15 killed when drones fire 3 missiles on a compound belonging to Haqqani network in Muhammad Khel town in North Waziristan.
* February 2, 2010: Up to 8 US drones fired missiles at 4 different villages of North Waziristan killing at least 29 people.
* February 14, 2010: 5 killed in a strike near Mir Ali in North Waziristan.
* February 15, 2010: Abdul Haq al-Turkistani, leader of the Turkistani Islamic Party, is killed by a drone missile strike in North Waziristan.
* February 17, 2010: Three militants killed by a missile strike near Tapi, Miramshah, North Waziristan. One of those killed was reportedly Sheikh Mansoor, a commander in the Lashkar al Zil.
* February 18, 2010: 4 killed in a strike in Northwest Waziristan including Mohammed Haqqani, the brother of Afghan Taliban commander Siraj who leads the Haqqani network.[126][127] The missiles hit a vehicle belonging to Siraj that Mohammed was riding in, but Siraj was not in the vehicle at the time. Mohammed and Siraj were reportedly attending the funeral of Sheikh Mansoor, who had been killed by a drone strike the day before.
* February 24, 2010: Missiles fired by a US drone killed at least 13 militants at a compound and/or in a vehicle in the Dargah Mandi area of North Waziristan. Among the dead include Mohammed Qari Zafar, the head of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and the person responsible for the 2002 and 2006 bombing of the U.S. consulate in Karachi, Bahadar Mansoor, head of Badar Mansoor group, and Rana Afzal, the man behind the FIA HQ bombing in Lahore.
* March 8, 2010: Three missiles fired by US drone aircraft killed five militants and wounded three in Miranshah. It is alleged that Hussein al-Yemeni (also called Sadam Hussein Al Hussami), an Al Qaeda terrorist who planned the Camp Chapman attack died in this strike.
* March 10, 2010: Missiles fired from drones struck a compound and three vehicles in the village of Mizar Madakhel in North Waziristan. The attack killed at least 12 and as many as 21 militants. Five drones reportedly attacked in two waves. First, four missiles struck and demolished the compound. After local militants cordoned off the area and began recovering bodies, a second volley of missiles struck. Hafiz Gul Bahadar, a local Taliban leader and chief of the North Waziristan Shura, may have been killed in the strike.
* March 16, 2010: Ten militants were killed in a US drone strike in North Waziristan's Datakhel area.
* March 17, 2010: Two US Drone strikes killed 9 militants. In the first attack, the drones fired four missiles at a vehicle and a militant hide-out in Miranshah, killing six militants. About 50 minutes later, drones fired 3 missiles at a vehicle in Madakhel, killing 3 militants.
* March 21, 2010: US drone fires two missiles in the Datta Khel area of North Waziristan killing at least eight people and injuring several others.
* March 23, 2010: US drones fired two missiles on a militant vehicle parked outside a compound in the suburbs of Miranshah in North Waziristan. At least six militants were killed and three others were wounded.
* March 27, 2010: Drone strike in Mir Ali in North Waziristan kills 4 militants.
* March 30, 2010: US drone fired three missiles, destroying a compound owned by Zamir Khan, a local tribesman, and used by militants in the city of Tapi in North Waziristan killing six militants.
* April 12, 2010: 2 missiles fired by a US drone kill 5 in North Waziristan.
* April 14, 2010: US drone strike targeting a vehicle killed up to 4 people and injuring 4 others in Anbarshaga area of North Waziristan. All of the dead and injured were Arab militants.
* April 16, 2010: US drones fired at least 7 missiles which hit two vehicles and a house in the Toolkhel area near Miramshah in North Waziristan killing 6 people and injuring 5 others.
* April 24, 2010: US drones kill 7 militants in North Waziristan in the village of Marsi Khel near Miramshah.
* April 26, 2010: Three missiles from drones strike a compound in the Khushali Toorkhel area, about 25 km east of Miranshah, North Waziristan, killing four or five. A Pakistani security official stated that those killed were militant followers of local rebel commander Haleem Khan. The official added that Khan has ties to regional Taliban commander Hafiz Gul Bahadur.
* May 3, 2010: 4 militants are killed in a drone strike in North Waziristan
* May 9, 2010: 10 militants are killed in a drone strike in North Waziristan
* May 11, 2010: At least 24 militants are killed in two separate US drone strikes in which the US fired up to 18 missiles. The first strike occurred when missiles struck cars, homes and tents in the Doga area of North Waziristan killing up to 14 militants. Hours later another pair of missiles hit a compound in the Gorwek area of North Waziristan killing another 10 suspected insurgents, including the brother of a reputed Taliban commander, Maulvi Kalam.
* May 15, 2010: At least 15 killed in Khyber Agency in the first such strike in this area.
* May 21, 2010: US drones fired two missiles on a compound used by Afghan warlord Hafiz Gul Bahadur and killed 10 people in Mohammad Khel, North Waziristan. Saeed al-Masri, the current 3rd in command of Al-Qaeda was killed in this strike along with his wife and 3 children. Other dead in this strike include two foreign militants, one of whom was reportedly Filipino. Five women and two children were reported injured.
* May 28, 2010: US drone strike killed 11 militants and wounded three others in the Nazai Narai area of South Waziristan.
* June 10, 2010: US drone strike killed 3 militants in North Waziristan.

NJarhead
06-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Thanks! PROVES what an idiot you are.
How about narrowing it down to the NON "militants" moron.

NJarhead
06-10-2010, 09:58 PM
Here:

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/lists/by-name/

Stick your list up your ass.

ricardisimo
06-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Thank you for the list. I think we should bring our boys and girls home before it list grows any longer.

Hindes204
06-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Thank you for the list. I think we should bring our boys and girls home before it list grows any longer.

You backward ass liberals really don't get it do you

Mach1
06-10-2010, 10:52 PM

How bout you give us a list of how many women and children the "militants" have killed, used as suicide bombers, blown up in markets, mosques, restaurants, trains, train stations, subways, ect.

And in case you missed it. Lets get your spin on this one.

Vincent
06-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Continued...

Man, those drones are sumpin, aren't they?

Those lists read like "the religion of peace" terror lists (http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/showthread.php?145-Israel-stations-nuclear-missile-subs-off-Iran&p=5755&viewfull=1#post5755) I posted except that our drone attacks are on the "bad guys" and the terror attacks are randomly on poor folks just going about their affairs.

You're able to make those distinctions, aren't you Ric?

Vincent
06-10-2010, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=Mach1;11069]How bout you give us a list of how many women and children the "militants" have killed, used as suicide bombers, blown up in markets, mosques, restaurants, trains, train stations, subways, ect.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/LinktoTROP.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

Gagillions and counting. Keep those drones coming off the assembly line. :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, I love drones because they keep our dear folks out of harm's way. They cruise the countryside ripping the @#$% out of bad guys at zero risk to our people. You can't beat that with a stick!

tony hipchest
06-10-2010, 11:56 PM
In all seriousness, I love drones because they keep our dear folks out of harm's way. They cruise the countryside ripping the @#$% out of bad guys at zero risk to our people. You can't beat that with a stick!
not too shabby for some plywood and a snow mobile engine. i just wish they would quit watching me and flying over my office everyday.
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/predator001.jpg?t=1276231472

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/predator007.jpg?t=1276231521

the raptor is and the f-117 was much cooler-
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/01192008029.jpg?t=1276231939
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/01192008034.jpg?t=1276232098

Vincent
06-11-2010, 12:16 AM
The Raptor is remarkable, but the geniuses in Washington killed it. Yeah, we don't need no steenking air supremacy.

tony hipchest
06-11-2010, 12:31 AM
The Raptor is remarkable, but the geniuses in Washington killed it. Yeah, we don't need no steenking air supremacy.that came down to a basic cost sum analysis. pardon the generalization and over-simplification, but would you rather have 100 raptors or 31,000 preadators/reapers?

the order for 371 (or 381-whichever it was) raptors was just seen as overkill.

plus a fleet of 2000+ of the f-35's was/is in the works.

ricardisimo
06-11-2010, 01:28 AM
How bout you give us a list of how many women and children the "militants" have killed, used as suicide bombers, blown up in markets, mosques, restaurants, trains, train stations, subways, ect.

And in case you missed it. Lets get your spin on this one.

I thank you for pointing me to this thread, if only so that I can see how I occupy at least one little boy's every waking thought. Warden needs to get a new hobby.

I'm not sure what you expect me to say, other than repeating what the the British Prime Minister said verbatim: If this is true, it is an absolutely horrific crime... I think it says more about the Taliban than any book, than any article, than any speech could ever say.

I suppose I can oblige you folks in at least one regard, by asking: Why did we support these slimebags in the 80s?

ricardisimo
06-11-2010, 01:35 AM

What exactly is it that I'm not getting? I know that our soldiers are supposed to be defending the United States of America, and instead they are being used to colonize oil fields abroad. I know that many of you find this to be extraordinarily patriotic activity, based almost completely on the fact that our leaders tell us so. Who am I to argue?

MasterOfPuppets
06-11-2010, 01:56 AM
I thank you for pointing me to this thread, if only so that I can see how I occupy at least one little boy's every waking thought. Warden needs to get a new hobby.

I'm not sure what you expect me to say, other than repeating what the the British Prime Minister said verbatim: If this is true, it is an absolutely horrific crime... I think it says more about the Taliban than any book, than any article, than any speech could ever say.

I suppose I can oblige you folks in at least one regard, by asking: Why did we support these slimebags in the 80s?

http://img.youtube.com/vi/SEQfe9-YoIY/0.jpg

:lol:

ricardisimo
06-11-2010, 02:46 AM
http://img.youtube.com/vi/SEQfe9-YoIY/0.jpg

:lol:

Yet another great tradition brought on over from SFF!

NJarhead
06-11-2010, 08:25 AM

What exactly is it that I'm not getting?

For starters, the fact that my list was not that of American Troop casualties, but American Civilian (and civilians of other nations) dead on our soil at the hand of our enemies.

I know that our soldiers are supposed to be defending the United States of America, and instead they are being used to colonize oil fields abroad. I know that many of you find this to be extraordinarily patriotic activity, based almost completely on the fact that our leaders tell us so. Who am I to argue?

Really? Apparently you've failed to read the mission of each of branch of our armed forces. You have no clue what you are talking about.

You really should consider moving to a place filled with better leadership and an honest, hard working population. I believe you've hinted at an attraction to Mexico as of late.

Vincent
06-18-2010, 07:47 AM
that came down to a basic cost sum analysis. pardon the generalization and over-simplification, but would you rather have 100 raptors or 31,000 preadators/reapers?

the order for 371 (or 381-whichever it was) raptors was just seen as overkill.

plus a fleet of 2000+ of the f-35's was/is in the works.

F-35s are probably obsolete when they roll off the line. The F-22 is the bar, and its already being eclipsed by the sovs...

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE65G64820100617?type=politicsNews

Putin boasts new jet fighter better than U.S. plane
MOSCOW
Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:26pm EDT

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Prime Minister Vladimir Putin climbed into the cockpit of Russia's newest fighter jet on Thursday and said it would trump a U.S.-built rival, the F-22 Raptor.

Putin watched a test flight of a "fifth-generation" stealth fighter, dubbed the T-50 and billed as Russia's first all-new warplane since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991.

"This machine will be superior to our main competitor, the F-22, in terms of maneuverability, weaponry and range," Putin told the pilot after the flight, according to an account on the government website.

Putin said the plane would cost up to three times less than similar aircraft in the West and could remain in service for 30 to 35 years with upgrades, according to the report.

Successful development of the fighter, built by Sukhoi, is crucial to showing Russia can challenge U.S. technology and modernize its military after a period of post-Soviet decay.

Russia also plans to manufacture T-50s jointly with India.

The F-22 raptor stealth fighter first flew in 1997 and is the only fifth-generation fighter in service. Fifth-generation aircraft have advanced flight and weapons control systems and can cruise at supersonic speeds.

According to the government website, the test pilot told Putin the controls of the T-50 allowed the pilot to operate most of the plane's systems without taking his hands off the joystick, which he said would be very useful under high forces of gravity.

"I know, I've flown," Putin replied. Sukhoi has said the plane should be ready for use in 2015.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kIWY2DV0KnE/SSkNBxkBQrI/AAAAAAAABvg/DXy4otLZ7BM/s400/Sukhoi%2BT-50%2BPAK%2BFA%2B1.jpg

The problem is the Indians. They have been "reworking" the systems on sov planes for years. Word has it that Indian modified older Sukhois can better our newest stuff already.

But this is well off the subject of our "president's" refusal to acknowledge our flag, much less, salute it.

NJarhead
06-18-2010, 11:03 AM
His planes don't need to be better than ours; his planes need to be better than our anti-aircraft missles.

tony hipchest
06-19-2010, 09:25 PM
vincent- since when do you believe everything a commie tells you? we will fly circles around their planes on the way to stomping a mudhole in pooters ass.

Residents of the Tularosa Basin will get a chance to see what the F-22A Raptor can do when Lockheed Martin puts on a display tonight right in their back yard. :tt02:

The flight demonstration will begin at 7:15 p.m., and the best viewing will be from Mesa Verde Ranch Road west of Alamogordo. A parking area has been arranged on land owned by the Rabon family.

During an interview May 30, Arlan Ponder of 49th Fighter Wing Public Affairs said the event is for the public, and encouraged everyone to go and see the new F-22.

Jim Conlin, F-22 director for Lockheed's customer requirements operations in Fort Worth, Texas, said even the Raptor's builders have not explored the plane's fullest potential. http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/images/smilies/scratchchin.gif

"We're just finding out what all this plane can do," Conlin said Thursday. "The airplane's sensors are so good, we might even find Jimmy Buffett's lost shaker of salt, you know? I think it could do that." :chuckle:

Conlin said Lockheed writes more lines of programming code for the Raptor every year than Microsoft writes. :jawdrop2:

Rob Fuller, communications manager for Lockheed's F-22 program, mentioned the Raptor's central processing unit Wednesday. The CPU processes billions of bytes of data per second collected by sensors all over the body of the aircraft. :jawdrop2: That information is neatly presented to the pilot on display screens. This eliminates the need for many gauges found in other aircraft cockpits, and the figuring pilots must do to determine what is happening in their battle space.
Maj. Paul "Max" Moga, the Air Force pilot who will be flying the demo tonight, said the F-22 can show more information than a pilot is normally able to process. He said that's a good thing because a pilot wants to have all information and then figure out how much of it is needed.

"In other jets it doesn't work that way," Moga said. "The pilot has to work for every bit of information that they can get, so they don't have time to really figure out exactly how they're going to use that data."

Moga said tonight he will perform a 12-minute series of maneuvers to highlight some of the Raptor's capabilities. :tt03:

"So within the span of those 12 minutes I will do things in the jet that unless you've seen the Raptor demo before you've never, ever seen a fighter aircraft do before," http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/images/smilies/yeehaw.gif Moga said. "They are so unique that there's no other jet in our inventory that can come anywhere near being able to perform these. And there certainly isn't a jet in another country's inventory that can perform them, either." http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/images/smilies/usa.gif

Moga said most people are in disbelief when they first view the demo because the maneuvers don't look like things a jet should be able to do.

Moga said the other 90 percent of the jet's capabilities cannot, unfortunately, be displayed for a crowd for various reasons. :mad:

"At the end of the day it's really only kind of scratching the surface of what the jet's truly capable of," Moga said. http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

"Can't do everything, but that's a good thing sometimes.

"You don't want to play all your cards." http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/images/smilies/sly.gif

Moga said a pilot properly flying an F-22 is "about as close to invincible as we've ever seen in a fighter before." :tt02:

"You're playing with a stacked deck when you're flying the Raptor," Moga said.

"Which is the way it's supposed to be, you know? Cheating is legal in war."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Q6Vb9xJM0&feature=player_embedded

im sorry, but putins little cartoon drawings of his mig wannabe's suck.

ricardisimo
06-23-2010, 02:12 AM
I think I know where Obama got the crotch-salute idea...
http://grannygeek.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/tummy.jpg

Vincent
06-23-2010, 09:27 AM
vincent- since when do you believe everything a commie tells you? we will fly circles around their planes on the way to stomping a mudhole in pooters ass.

im sorry, but putins little cartoon drawings of his mig wannabe's suck.

Tony, In case I failed to communicate my hostility toward all things socialist, and that includes the notable "strides" in that field by the bolsheviks, let me assure you that I am not in any way offering a positive word about Vlad or any of his toys. Merely pointing out that they exist as a buttress that I think we should be building Raptors now and developing the platform to stay ahead of those commie rat bastards.

The sovs have historically built inferior gear in superior numbers. The Indians are changing that relationship with their software prowess. That poses a real threat to any air superiority we might imagine.

The rationale to cancel the program on the basis of cost is short sited at best, and stupefying in light of the trillions we piss down rat holes. And while it is highly unlikely that we would ever square off with either the sovs or the chicomms, for precisely the reason that we enjoy superiority, our technology will likely face their technology in the hands of their surrogates. In any event, I want our folks to win because I like them and I like America.

Vincent
06-23-2010, 09:30 AM

An inspiring image indeed, particularly the noodge doing "the Napoleon" to the left .

HometownGal
06-23-2010, 09:52 AM

Yet one more idea he pilfered from Bush. :heh: :tongue1:

The WH
06-23-2010, 11:13 AM
Yet one more idea he pilfered from Bush. :heh: :tongue1:
Failing as a president and being a corporate puppet couldn't be the only things he pilfed, gotta do things in 3's

ricardisimo
06-23-2010, 01:57 PM
Failing as a president and being a corporate puppet couldn't be the only things he pilfed, gotta do things in 3's

He's going to fall off a Segway, just you wait and see.
http://renaissanceronin.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/bush_segway_falling.jpg

Vincent
06-23-2010, 01:58 PM

He isn't very "bright"?

Just trying to help out here.

NJarhead
06-23-2010, 02:09 PM
He's going to fall off a Segway, just you wait and see.
Oh, stop acting stupidly.

ricardisimo
06-23-2010, 02:20 PM
Wait... screwing the Gulf states in times of crisis satisfies that 3rd item, I dare say. No Segway crash necessary.

NJarhead
06-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Wait... screwing the Gulf states in times of crisis satisfies that 3rd item, I dare say. No Segway crash necessary.

Explain to me how GWB "failed" the Gulf States? FEMA was slow and too many idiots ignored the warnings to evacuate. Our federal government worked night and day rescuing the foolish.

Mach1
06-23-2010, 04:17 PM

BU, BU, BU, Bush.

NJarhead
06-23-2010, 04:20 PM
BU, BU, BU, Bush.
Nah. Not even valid anymore. In fact future posts of "BU, BU, BU, Bush" should automatically be edited to "Cha, Cha, Cha, Change."

And Ric needs to change his sig to:

http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_mexico_sticker-p217977360396276955qjcl_400.jpg

Indo
06-23-2010, 04:25 PM

Ummm...I was there during Katrina. There's what REALLY happened, and then there's the version the media spews out.

What REALLY happened:
Bush and the Fed Govt asked then Gov. of LA Kathleen Blanco if the state needed any help. She said, "No".
Several days later (after the levees broke and the city was under water) Bush asked again. Blanco said, "Yes".
Within 36 hours the National Guard was mobilized and in LA to help.

Media Version:
"Bush is a Jackass who should be, like, doing something! It's all HIS fault. Every last bit of it!"

Mike Brown was the Scapegoat...

HometownGal
06-23-2010, 04:31 PM

Ahhhh young padawan. I've said it before and I'll say it again. By the time Obaaaaaaaama is ousted in 2013, the country is going to wish Bush was back in office. It takes at least 5-10 years before a former President can be honestly evaluated and trust me - when all is said and done, Bush is going to look like a saint compared to the Moron-In-Chief who sits in the Oval Office now.

Mach1
06-23-2010, 04:35 PM
Ahhhh young padawan. I've said it before and I'll say it again. By the time Obaaaaaaaama is ousted in 2013, the country is going to wish Bush was back in office. It takes at least 5-10 years before a former President can be honestly evaluated and trust me - when all is said and done, Bush is going to look like a saint compared to the Moron-In-Chief who sits in the Oval Office now.

If he last's that long.

The WH
06-23-2010, 04:36 PM
We might not even have 5-10 years left if they don't get this oil spill under control.

The WH
06-23-2010, 04:40 PM
BU, BU, BU, Bush.
I can't wait until the next president screws up and you're in here defending him with ''Bu, Bu, Bu, Barry''

Mach1
06-23-2010, 04:45 PM
I doubt the next person will be a spineless jellyfish, union puppet, coward, apologist such as barry the socialist.

tony hipchest
06-23-2010, 04:46 PM
I doubt the next person will be a spineless jellyfish, union puppet, coward, apologist such as barry the socialist.

so youre saying a republican wont get the job?

i agree!

Mach1
06-23-2010, 04:48 PM
so youre saying a republican wont get the job?

i agree!

It sure as hell wont be obaaama.

The WH
06-23-2010, 04:52 PM
Obombeda

hahaha, i made a funny.

ricardisimo
06-23-2010, 05:55 PM
Ummm...I was there during Katrina. There's what REALLY happened, and then there's the version the media spews out.

What REALLY happened:
Bush and the Fed Govt asked then Gov. of LA Kathleen Blanco if the state needed any help. She said, "No".
Several days later (after the levees broke and the city was under water) Bush asked again. Blanco said, "Yes".
Within 36 hours the National Guard was mobilized and in LA to help.

Media Version:
"Bush is a Jackass who should be, like, doing something! It's all HIS fault. Every last bit of it!"

Mike Brown was the Scapegoat...

Wow! And you were in the room when all of this happened? What privilege! I have a newfound respect for you, Indo... or lack thereof, one or the other.

I can't believe all of us suckers fell for that whole "the buck stops here" idea of the president in relation to his employees. How stupid were we? Jeesh.

NJarhead
06-23-2010, 05:58 PM
Wow! And you were in the room when all of this happened? What privilege! I have a newfound respect for you, Indo... or lack thereof, one or the other.

I can't believe all of us suckers fell for that whole "the buck stops here" idea of the president in relation to his employees. How stupid were we? Jeesh.

I supposed your argument deserves more credibility then?

:rofl2:

You is a funny fucker Ric. :applaudit:

tony hipchest
06-23-2010, 06:00 PM
It sure as hell wont be obaaama.

thats the same company line conservatives sang 2 years ago... :coffee:

ricardisimo
06-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Explain to me how GWB "failed" the Gulf States? FEMA was slow and too many idiots ignored the warnings to evacuate. Our federal government worked night and day rescuing the foolish.

You've got to love party discipline. No disobedience or dangerous thoughts here. Move along... nothing to see.

NJarhead
06-23-2010, 06:13 PM
thats the same company line conservatives sang 2 years ago... :coffee:

Yea but we added a few democrat tenors, some bass and even a baritone; song sounds great now. :chuckle:

NJarhead
06-23-2010, 06:14 PM
You've got to love party discipline. No disobedience or dangerous thoughts here. Move along... nothing to see.
What I love, is that fact that you are a rock that can type. But you're right, "nothing to see here."