PDA

View Full Version : Steelers fan Bret Michaels ready to party at playoffs

LLT
01-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Steelers fan Bret Michaels ready to party at playoffs
January 11, 2011
Fox News Entertainment

The NFL Playoffs are in full swing, and one die-hard Pittsburgh Steelers fan is ready to celebrate the team’s Divisional Playoff against the Baltimore Ravens this Saturday.

"I go black-and-gold, all the way," Michaels, a Butler, PA native, told MTV News last year. "I grew up a member of (Jack) Lambert's Lunatics in the '70s, and remember all the insanity of the old Three Rivers Stadium. It's truly in my blood.”

Read More:
http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/01/11/steelers-fan-bret-michaels-ready-to-party-at-playoffs/#

LLT
01-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Michaels leads Steelers pep-rally, towel wave
By: Scott Tady,
Times Entertainment Editor
Beaver County Times
Tuesday January 11, 2011 01:06 PM

PITTSBURGH — Expect nothing but a good time Friday — and maybe a cheesy Sublime cover — when rock ’n’ roll/reality TV star Bret Michaels headlines a Pittsburgh Steelers Playoff Party at Stage AE next to Heinz Field.

Michaels, a Butler native, also will lead the Terrible Towel Twirl Saturday at Heinz Field right before kickoff of the Steelers’ late-afternoon skirmish with the Baltimore Ravens.

The Friday concert begins at 7 p.m., following a four-hour pep rally broadcast by WDVE-FM. Emcees will be former Steelers players-turned-announcers Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley, with special appearances by Steelers alumni.

Read More:
http://www.timesonline.com/bct_news/news_details/article/1373/2011/january/11/michaels-leads-steelers-pep-rally-towel-wave.html

venom
01-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Ill have to see if they will broadcast the concert over the radio. If anyone has a link please post here of the station. The wife hates the Steelers but she loves Bret . That will be 4 hours I dont have to talk to her , lol

stillers4me
01-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Sounds like a good time! Wish I could be there.

SMR
01-11-2011, 04:10 PM
Ill have to see if they will broadcast the concert over the radio. If anyone has a link please post here of the station. The wife hates the Steelers but she loves Bret . That will be 4 hours I dont have to talk to her , lol

LOL!