PDA

View Full Version : Having never beaten Steelers in the playoffs, Baltimore is ready

stillers4me
01-11-2011, 05:04 AM
A trip to the AFC championship game and a shot at redemption await the Ravens in Saturday's divisional playoff game at Heinz Field.

Everyone in the Ravens locker room knows the reason they have to play at Heinz Field is because they failed to finish off their biggest rival 36 days ago.

The Ravens have since won five consecutive games -- which is currently the second-longest winning streak in the NFL -- but the players are carrying that loss with them along with a suddenly hot quarterback and an even hotter defense.

"I think it's going to be World War III," Ravens safety Dawan Landry said. "The last one left a bad taste in our mouth."

Whether it's having a first-round bye ripped from them or a championship dream squashed, Pittsburgh has become a frustrating roadblock for the Ravens, who have never beaten the Steelers in the playoffs...............

Read more @ http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11011/1117014-66.stm

GodfatherofSoul
01-11-2011, 10:03 AM
They've got a lot of emotion on their side. We're going to have to strike fast to get in their heads. And, by fast, I mean #17 fast.

PalmerSteel
01-11-2011, 10:06 AM
to add a little more emotion riding on their side is whats going on with ed reed. i am nervious. i am confident we can beat them, but still nervious. and more than anything really, ANXIOUS!

steelpride12
01-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Im sure each time we meet the Rats, confidentially in the playoffs, they have more fire and more passion to finally beat the Steelers because Ben is now 6-0 against them and that would be frustrating to any QB and team, but I just think it's still the Steelers time to reign and with Ben and Troy in the line up the Rats will once again fall short.