PDA

View Full Version : Learned about this site because of what happened on your old site.

SteelFever
06-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Hello all,

No, my name "SteelFever" has nothing to do with your old site, been using that name for years. LOL

Been a member of other sites for years, one I discontinued, "Steeler Nation" because they started charging for membership, and I didn't like there mods. Since then have been on "Stiller Nation" and "1Steelers", but decided to see if there were any better Steeler forums around.

I was searching on Google to see if there were any good Steelers forums I was not aware of, found one called Planet Steelers or something like that, and there were a few members from your old board there talking about what happened with the ownership change of the site most of you migrated from, so learned about both this site and the old one from there.

Been reading up about what happened, finding the drama entertaining, but also empathizing with you guys over what happened. I decided to become a member here, that other site seems really pathetic.

I usually don't post a lot but like to read what others have to say.

What is the SU Night Club, and how do I get access? Looks like something that would interest me.:chuckle:

SteelerEmpire
06-09-2010, 12:43 AM
I don't know.... u sound like a spy to me....lol....

kmsteelerwr15
06-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Welcome to the board. It's great to have you

X-Terminator
06-09-2010, 03:02 AM
Welcome SteelFever...assuming of course you are on the up and up. :chuckle:

The SU Night Club is an adults-only forum with adults-only content, if you catch my drift. :wink02: I can give you access to it. Enjoy!

Galax Steeler
06-09-2010, 03:24 AM
Welcome to the board.

HometownGal
06-09-2010, 04:35 AM
Hi SteelFever and welcome to The Universe! :wave: :drink:

South Park is a stone's throw away from me here in Brentwood!

stillers4me
06-09-2010, 05:22 AM
Welcome to the Universe, SteelFever!

steelpride12
06-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Welcome to your new home and please enjoy!

BPS3akaWirels3
06-09-2010, 08:50 AM
Hello all,

No, my name "SteelFever" has nothing to do with your old site, been using that name for years. LOL

Been a member of other sites for years, one I discontinued, "Steeler Nation" because they started charging for membership, and I didn't like there mods. Since then have been on "Stiller Nation" and "1Steelers", but decided to see if there were any better Steeler forums around.

I was searching on Google to see if there were any good Steelers forums I was not aware of, found one called Planet Steelers or something like that, and there were a few members from your old board there talking about what happened with the ownership change of the site most of you migrated from, so learned about both this site and the old one from there.

Been reading up about what happened, finding the drama entertaining, but also empathizing with you guys over what happened. I decided to become a member here, that other site seems really pathetic.

I usually don't post a lot but like to read what others have to say.

What is the SU Night Club, and how do I get access? Looks like something that would interest me.:chuckle:

Correction.. That old site was none of ours.. No one here ever claimed it..

SteelFever
06-09-2010, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys, and thanks X-terminator for access to the Night Club. I will have to check it out.

No, I am not a spy, but with my name, I figured people might suspect that. LOL

From what I have read it sounds like you do have someone from the other board lurking here and taking revenge on the other site against those who talk about them here. They seem very childish and petty to me.

venom
06-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Welcome and enjoy !

cakmakli
06-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Much better then the old one. Welcome

Texasteel
06-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Welcome to our place, and now your place.

Hindes204
06-09-2010, 04:11 PM
WELCOME!!!!!!!

TatarMongol
06-09-2010, 09:45 PM
:welcome:

KeiselPower99
06-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Welcome SF!!!