PDA

View Full Version : Pouncey, Maurkice (a good investment autograph football) not to resell

Carolina Steelers
12-31-2010, 05:26 PM
I have a small Steelers room I usually buy auto's of established Steelers or at least been with the team at least 5 yrs. ( I know kind of funny about that) but I have the opportunity to get a Pouncey auto football, would this be a good investestment not to resell but will he be a Steeler for awhile in ur guys and gals eyes. I would like to see him in the Black and Gold for 10yrs

stlrtruck
12-31-2010, 05:40 PM
With his performance in his first year, combined with the fact that the Steelers have not had a significant player at center since Jeff Hartings, I see the Steelers maintaining his services for the next several years.

43Hitman
12-31-2010, 06:37 PM
With his performance in his first year, combined with the fact that the Steelers have not had a significant player at center since Jeff Hartings, I see the Steelers maintaining his services for the next several years.

This. I feel like it would be a safe investment and would not taint your collection.

Craic
12-31-2010, 06:45 PM
I have a small Steelers room I usually buy auto's of established Steelers or at least been with the team at least 5 yrs. ( I know kind of funny about that) but I have the opportunity to get a Pouncey auto football, would this be a good investestment not to resell but will he be a Steeler for awhile in ur guys and gals eyes. I would like to see him in the Black and Gold for 10yrs

I wouldn't pass this one up. We kept Starks, Kemo, and others for quite a while before they even started contributing. On the other end, the Steelers know the importance of centers. I wouldn't be surprised if, in 14 years, we are talking about his retirement from the Steelers, saying things like, "he started while Hines Ward was still on this team!"

salamander
12-31-2010, 08:41 PM
I'd say it's very rare that the Steelers let a good center go. I can see Pouncey here for a long time. I'd say it's a good investment for sure.

Borski
12-31-2010, 09:54 PM
I autcually have a Steelers hat autographed by him only a few days after he was drafted. it has #56 on it (his college number) since he didnt know what number he would be on the steelers.

Galax Steeler
01-01-2011, 07:32 AM
I would say yes he will be with us for several years.

HometownGal
01-01-2011, 07:53 AM
DO IT Carolina! :applaudit: Pouncey is a keeper here in the Burgh - he started as a Steeler and I'd bet my life he retires a Steeler (and could possibly be a HOF'er). :tt03: