PDA

View Full Version : Very uncool

siss
06-08-2010, 02:53 PM
http://www.wpxi.com/news/23832569/detail.html

They just can't leave it alone:

PITTSBURGH -- Channel 11 News reporter Rick Earle is in Georgia, where on Wednesday at 10 a.m. agents will release more than 50 DVDs containing audio and videotaped interviews and photographs from the prior investigation into allegations that Ben Roethlisberger sexually assaulted a 20-year-old college student.

On the DVDs are photos from inside the Capital City Club in Milledgeville, where the woman told police she was sexually assaulted by the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback, Earle said.

Police made an audio recording of the accuser’s first interview and videotaped her second interview. WPXI plans to air both interviews, along with the questionings of other college students who were with the accuser, as well as those who were in Roethlisberger's group.

Those interviews include fellow Steelers player Willie Colon and Roethlisberger's body guards, Coraopolis police Officer Anthony Barravechio and Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Ed Joyner.

The district attorney ruled there wasn't enough evidence to file criminal charges against Roethlisberger and closed the case, but under Georgia law, investigators are required to release evidence gathered in the case.

Despite no charges being filed against the two-time Super Bowl champion, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell suspended him for six games and ordered him to undergo mental evaluations by doctors.

Doctors have since cleared Roethlisberger to return to practice, which he did last week. In his first comments since being suspended, Roethlisberger said he's ready to make major changes to a lifestyle that cast him as an example of bad behavior by privileged pro athletes with a sense of entitlement.

"I've spent a lot of time evaluating and looking at my life both on and off the field," Roethlisberger said during brief remarks following a Steelers voluntary practice. "I think this is a time for me to kind of close the chapter of the last couple of years of my life and move on to a new one, kind of a new start. I'm kind of really excited about it."

Killer
06-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Goodell: "After further review Ben will be banned from the NFL for life and the Steelers blackballed from the playoffs for 10 years"

venom
06-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Penalty , # 7,,,,,,FOREVER !

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/262853/IMG-referee-flag.jpg

salamander
06-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Who wants to bet that if this was Tom Brady, it would've been swept under the rug the moment Goodell found out about it? :wtf:

Of course I had to say it. :chuckle:

Chidi29
06-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Won't this be the same as what is in the DA report? If so, we won't be getting any new information. Although the media will probably act like they are.

86WARD
06-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Channel 11 News reporter Rick Earle is in Georgia, where on Wednesday at 10 a.m. agents will release more than 50 DVDs containing audio and videotaped interviews and photographs from the prior investigation into allegations that Ben Roethlisberger sexually assaulted a 20-year-old college student.On the DVDs are photos from inside the Capital City Club in Milledgeville, where the woman told police she was sexually assaulted by the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback, Earle said.Police made an audio recording of the accuser’s first interview and videotaped her second interview. WPXI plans to air both interviews, along with the questionings of other college students who were with the accuser, as well as those who were in Roethlisberger's group.

WPXI.com (http://www.wpxi.com/news/23832569/detail.html)

BuddhaBus
06-08-2010, 03:58 PM
:pop2:

beSteelmyheart
06-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Who wants to bet that if this was Tom Brady, it would've been swept under the rug the moment Goodell found out about it? :wtf:

Of course I had to say it. :chuckle:
He only cheats with goats & they can't talk!

MasterOfPuppets
06-08-2010, 04:03 PM
i wonder if ben would autograph it at camp ?

salamander
06-08-2010, 04:04 PM

Poor goats :no:

BuddhaBus
06-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Won't this be the same as what is in the DA report? If so, we won't be getting any new information. Although the media will probably act like they are.

It won't be the same as the report. There'll be fancy movin' pictures this time. :jerkit: :deadhorse:

BPS3akaWirels3
06-08-2010, 04:07 PM
I have better things to do.. I just want this all behind us and football to start.. Can we leave this over on the crappy site? This is the 2nd thread on this issue.. Sorry but thanks

Killer
06-08-2010, 04:10 PM
this is why cutsey headlines suck

http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/showthread.php?533-Very-uncool

klick81
06-08-2010, 04:11 PM
I just want to see what this broad looks like.

SteelerStrength
06-08-2010, 04:11 PM
It won't be the same as the report. There'll be fancy movin' pictures this time. :jerkit: :deadhorse:

The question is, will there be a happy ending to this DVD?

BPS3akaWirels3
06-08-2010, 04:14 PM

Now that I can handle... Just a pic

Killer
06-08-2010, 04:19 PM

yeah - I guess if they finally show some pics of all these DTF girls we'll know if they're guilty or not.

BuddhaBus
06-08-2010, 04:20 PM

This one is just TOOOOOOOOOOOO easy! :heh::heh::heh::heh:

Prok
06-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Christ this is getting ridiculous. Has anyone found out the name of the accuser yet? Since charges can't be brought up she should be fair game now, no?

stillers4me
06-08-2010, 04:56 PM
What's the point??? Everybody was ready to move on. Talk about picking a scab off a wound just to see it bleed..........

solardave
06-08-2010, 04:57 PM

You don't have to worry about Brady chasing women. HE'S GAY!!!!

Killer
06-08-2010, 05:14 PM
What's the point??? Everybody was ready to move on. Talk about picking a scab off a wound just to see it bleed..........

Presstitutes have no shame. they don't care who they drag through the mud as long as they have something to print.

Devilsdancefloor
06-08-2010, 05:43 PM

there was no money shot for her well at least not yet....:wave:

86WARD
06-08-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm more interested in the actual "Ben Gone Wild" Video. This is just 50 discs of extras imo...

Bluecoat96
06-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Wasn't WPXI the station Ben blew off a couple years back for some reason. I seem to remember him saying something about not doing interviews with them anymore. I could be on crack though.

siss
06-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Wasn't WPXI the station Ben blew off a couple years back for some reason. I seem to remember him saying something about not doing interviews with them anymore. I could be on crack though.

They parked a news van outside his house over some parking issue. You are not on crack.

Shea
06-08-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm surprised that they are releasing the interviews with the accuser, mostly her on video that will show who she is.

I understand that there wasn't sufficient evidence to prosecute, along with her not wanting to proceed in the process, but I don't think her identity should be revealed.

HometownGal
06-08-2010, 09:20 PM
To be quite honest, I'm sick to death of reading about this drama. :coffee: He wasn't charged with a crime, Goodell issued his suspension and Ben has done what has been asked of him. Hopefully, he had an epiphany and will get that ten cent head of his on straight. If not, it's hasta la vista for him and I think he's smart enough to realize that. Time to move on . . .

X-Terminator
06-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Just another reason to hate the media.

The only reason WPXI is doing this is for ratings, period. The investigation is over, Ben has been suspended...what good is it going to do to drag this out? Why not just move on?

Vincent
06-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Presstitutes have no shame. they don't care who they drag through the mud as long as they have something to print.

Why does this surprise anybody? "The media" is a business. They manufacture "news". Of course they're whores. DVDs of "Ben's Excellent Adventure" is red meat to them.

I think the league is aware of what will emerge in the DVDs, and that's why goddell came down so hard.

BigNastyDefense
06-08-2010, 09:51 PM
I am surprised that this is even being released. I would have assumed that this stuff was in an evidence locker somewhere and the only things that the media could get via the freedom of information act would be the police report and the DA's report.

Shea
06-08-2010, 10:05 PM
To be quite honest, I'm sick to death of reading about this drama. :coffee:

I am too, but even without this new development, we aren't anywhere close to hearing the end of it so you better get use to the idea that this subject is long from being over.

Sorry hon, but this ain't going away anytime soon.

I think the league is aware of what will emerge in the DVDs, and that's why goddell came down so hard.

Exactly.

That's been my point from day one about Goodell's decision to suspend Ben.

Hate him all you want - and I myself do for the way he handled Spygate - but he and the Rooney's know a lot more about this incident and MANY others concerning Ben.

He needed his ass kicked, and with compliance from the Rooney's, Goodell is trying to do just that.

I just hope it works.

siss
06-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Ummm according to KDKA the information is only given out upon request.

oneforthetoe
06-08-2010, 11:18 PM
I wonder if it will be released on Blu-ray?

zulater
06-08-2010, 11:44 PM
I don't know, it could turn out to be to Ben's benifit? I mean if they air the first night interview's and the accuser's demeanor comes off as nonchalant as the officer claimed it was, and she's clearly heard answering "no" to the question if she was raped, and "I don't know" to the question of whether or not she even had sex with Ben.

Basically the press ingnored the first night altogether and hammered home the second day witnes acounts as if they were Gospel truth. Maybe this will provide perspective and show the general populace why no charges were filed?

tony hipchest
06-09-2010, 12:12 AM
I don't know, it could turn out to be to Ben's benifit? I mean if they air the first night interview's and the accuser's demeanor comes off as nonchalant as the officer claimed it was, and she's clearly heard answering "no" to the question if she was raped, and "I don't know" to the question of whether or not she even had sex with Ben.

Basically the press ingnored the first night altogether and hammered home the second day witnes acounts as if they were Gospel truth. Maybe this will provide prospective and show the general populace why no charges were filed?
this is released by pgh press as opposed to GA.

my initial thinking is that it will paint ben in a better light and the college witnesses as a bunch of scheming drunks.

zulater
06-09-2010, 04:49 AM
I am too, but even without this new development, we aren't anywhere close to hearing the end of it so you better get use to the idea that this subject is long from being over.

Sorry hon, but this ain't going away anytime soon.

Exactly.

That's been my point from day one about Goodell's decision to suspend Ben.

Hate him all you want - and I myself do for the way he handled Spygate - but he and the Rooney's know a lot more about this incident and MANY others concerning Ben.

I don't neccessarily buy that. The case down in Ga. was as transparent as they come, the full GBI report is available to one and all. And if you remember Rooney's public demeanor towards Ben turned on a dime after D.A.s Bright's grandstanding press conference that painted Ben in the worst possible light and the press's subsequent running with the second day witness accounts as if they were the Gold standard for evidence gathered on the case. It's my contention that Goodell and the Rooney's got swept up in the media storm at that point and stopped looking at the evidence objectively and started looking at it through the prism of fathers who have daughters eyes instead.

He needed his ass kicked, and with compliance from the Rooney's, Goodell is trying to do just that.

I just hope it works.

He needed some sort of intervention, to that we can agree, but the punishment was way over the top for the transgressions that Ben was actually guilty of. Ridiculously over the top.

HometownGal
06-09-2010, 04:58 AM
He needed some sort of intervention, to that we can agree, but the punishment was way over the top for the transgressions that Ben was actually guilty of. Ridiculously over the top.

I agree 100%. Ben was guilty of having a ten cent head and using terribly poor judgment and that's about it. Yes - he definitely needed some intervention to get his head on straight (both of 'em ;)) and from all accounts - he is doing just that. Time will tell if his actions speak louder than his words, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves me wrong.

siss
06-09-2010, 08:43 AM
It just pisses me off that right now there are hordes of media, drooling over the release of this DVD. It's the presses wet dream.

Vincent
06-09-2010, 09:30 AM
I wonder if it will be released on Blu-ray?

Wonder if HBO will pick it up. Edited down, it'd probably be an 8 hour miniseries.

Killer
06-09-2010, 01:13 PM
EXTRA! EXTRA! .........read all about it

Video: Accuser says Roethlisberger had temper

MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. (AP) — The college student who accused Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger of sexually assaulting her said she didn't try to fight him off because he appeared earlier in the night to have a short temper.

"I noticed throughout the night he kind of had like a short temper, like he would get really like defensive," she told police in her second interview with them on March 5, about 12 hours after she said the assault took place. She didn't elaborate further on what made her think the quarterback had a short temper.

The accuser's interview is among more than 50 audio and video recordings released Wednesday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. The prosecutor determined there wasn't enough evidence to warrant criminal charges after the investigation concluded, and he said the woman ultimately asked him not to prosecute the quarterback.

One of the new videos shows Roethlisberger smiling, giving people high-fives and pumping his fist at the club where the woman said she was assaulted.

The 20-year-old accuser was interviewed twice by police — the first time shortly after she made the accusation early March 5 in the small college town of Milledgeville, about 80 miles southeast of Atlanta. The second interview was about 12 hours later at the Milledgeville police station.

The woman sounded intoxicated when she spoke with Milledgeville officer Jason Lopez in the first interview. Her words were slurred and she even says at one point, "Obviously, I'm drunk." An audio recording of that interview was made.

During the first interview, she said she repeatedly told Roethlisberger, "I really don't think this is OK," but couldn't stop him from having sex with her in the bathroom of a bar.
"I don't know what I can ... do," she said. "I'm a little girl and he's a big boy."

The next afternoon, she went to the police station for a follow-up interview that was videotaped. She was calm and matter-of-fact when discussing the alleged attack, struggling to remember a few details from the previous night but adamant that she had been raped by Roethlisberger.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100609/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_roethlisberger_investigation

Killer
06-09-2010, 01:25 PM
they still won't show her face

http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/0609101bigben2.jpg

http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/0609101bigben8.jpg

what a shithole

http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/0609101bigben18.jpg

http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/0609101bigben14.jpg

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0609101bigben1.html

"5'5" 145 lbs"

she's got some junk in the trunk

hawaiiansteeler
06-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Updated: June 9, 2010, 1:45 PM ET

GBI releases more than 50 recordings

ESPN.com news services

http://sports.espn.go.com/photo/2010/0412/nfl_g_bents_203.jpg

MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. -- The college student who accused Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger of sexually assaulting her said she didn't try to fight him off because he appeared earlier in the night to have a short temper.

"I noticed throughout the night he kind of had like a short temper, like he would get really like defensive," she told police in her second interview with them on March 5, about 12 hours after she said the assault took place. She didn't elaborate further on what made her think the quarterback had a short temper.

The accuser's interview is among more than 50 audio and video recordings released Wednesday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. The prosecutor determined there wasn't enough evidence to warrant criminal charges after the investigation concluded, and he said the woman ultimately asked him not to prosecute the quarterback.

The new videos include the first extensive comments by the woman that have been made public, though written statements she gave investigators have been released. She has declined interview requests. Authorities haven't released her name.
One of the new videos shows Roethlisberger smiling, giving people high-fives and pumping his fist at the club where the woman said she was assaulted.

The 20-year-old accuser was interviewed twice by police -- the first time shortly after she made the accusation early March 5 in the small college town of Milledgeville, about 80 miles southeast of Atlanta. The second interview was about 12 hours later at the Milledgeville police station.

The woman sounded intoxicated when she spoke with Milledgeville officer Jason Lopez in the first interview. Her words were slurred and she even says at one point, "Obviously, I'm drunk." An audio recording of that interview was made.

During the first interview, she said she repeatedly told Roethlisberger, "I really don't think this is OK," but couldn't stop him from having sex with her in the bathroom of a bar.

"I don't know what I can ... do," she said. "I'm a little girl and he's a big boy."

The next afternoon, she went to the police station for a follow-up interview that was videotaped. She was calm and matter-of-fact when discussing the alleged attack, struggling to remember a few details from the previous night but adamant that she had been raped by Roethlisberger.

In the video, the woman's face was blurred. She told police she didn't think trying to fight Roethlisberger would stop the assault.

"I figured it wouldn't help anything," she said. "I didn't want, obviously, him to hurt me any more than he was going to."

The new videos include the first extensive comments by the woman that have been made public, though written statements she gave investigators have been released. She has declined interview requests. Authorities haven't released her name.

The quarterback was suspended for the first six games of the upcoming season, though commissioner Roger Goodell said he could reduce it to four games if Roethlisberger shows he is committed to improving his off-the-field behavior.

Roethlisberger also is being sued in Nevada by a woman who says he sexually assaulted her there in 2008. There were no charges brought in that case.

His attorney has denied he did anything wrong in Georgia, where he owns a lake house near Milledgeville.

In suspending Roethlisberger, Goodell has said the 28-year-old failed to meet the league's expectations for player behavior with his carousing.

One of the new videos shows the quarterback partying at the club where the accusation was made. The shaky 49-second video, shot by a member of Roethlisberger's entourage, shows the quarterback, wearing a black Nike baseball cap and black T-shirt with a devil's face on it.

Most of what Roethlisberger is saying is drowned out by loud music in the club, but he can be heard asking a girl what her drink tastes like.

He repeatedly gives high fives to people off camera. When the friend shooting the video asks him to say hi, he strikes a pose, punches his fist twice in the air and flashes a huge grin at the camera.

Roethlisberger spoke to reporters briefly last week after a Steelers voluntary practice. He said he's ready to make major changes to a lifestyle that cast him as an example of behavior by privileged pro athletes with a sense of entitlement.

"I've put a lot of thought into my life, the decisions that I've made in the past," Roethlisberger said last week. "I've been sitting at home thinking about things, and I've been working closely with the commissioner on ways to make changes, corrections.

"I'm looking forward to the second chance and the second opportunity -- not just in football, because I think everybody knows what you're going to get [from me] in football, but in life. I think that's kind of what's more important."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5267443

Killer
06-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Here's a 10 minute video clip of the chick's police report interview

http://www.wpxi.com/video/23844103/index.html

fansince'76
06-09-2010, 02:13 PM

Jesus H. Christ - has your mother not told you about the stopping power of a knee to the groin? :frusty:

Killer
06-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Wonder if HBO will pick it up. Edited down, it'd probably be an 8 hour miniseries.

which comes out first?

Mini-series or video game?

steelerdude15
06-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Apparently according to the accuser, Willie Colon is an offensive linebacker.

steelerdude15
06-09-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm listening to this accuser talk and I'm not buying it. She doesn't seem upset at all, she can't remember things, and I don't know how it is with sorority girls down there, but where I go to school, they screw every guy they see and drink every drink they can... just saying.

Prok
06-09-2010, 02:39 PM
After re-reading this thing i still have no idea why the media was witch hunting on Ben. Does everybody live secluded sheltered lives ???

Killer
06-09-2010, 02:41 PM
I'm listening to this accuser talk and I'm not buying it. She doesn't seem upset at all, she can't remember things

She remembers all the little details amazingly clear all night....right up to the time she gets "penetrated" - then she can't even remember what sexual position she was in.

steelerdude15
06-09-2010, 02:44 PM
She remembers all the little details amazingly clear all night....right up to the time she gets "penetrated" - then she can't even remember what sexual position she was in.
:toofunny: Exactly, just sheds more light on everything.

vader29
06-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Here's a 10 minute video clip of the chick's police report interview

http://www.wpxi.com/video/23844103/index.html

So how many times did she use the word like?

Reminded me of a Frank Zappa song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnVE3UTIgEM

WindyCitySteelerFan
06-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Like, um like, I like don't like give like this girl, like any like sympathy, like... Um.. like I think, like she's ... like.. full of ... like... shit.

Actually happy this was released, she's a dimwit.

This is actually all I need to know about this situation, I think its really unfair that her identity is blocked.

siss
06-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Serious note:
I think Ben has a weakness for the crazy chicks!

Killer
06-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Ben sure can pick em....all ripe Georgia peaches in that sorority

http://sites.google.com/site/zetagcsu/zta.jpg

I wonder how many times she practiced her, like, little, like, speech - - - at least 30 times, I'd say.

The WH
06-09-2010, 11:51 PM
The overuse of the word like is something that has invaded society. Young people can't talk. i hate it.

This chick is a fucking floosy.

The WH
06-09-2010, 11:54 PM
Jesus H. Christ - has your mother not told you about the stopping power of a knee to the groin? :frusty:
She thought it was, like, the stopping power of a Vagina to the penis. At least that's what they do in, like, Twilight and stuff.

Edit: She's a husky one ain't she!?

SteelerFanInStl
06-10-2010, 12:02 AM
I'm listening to this accuser talk and I'm not buying it. She doesn't seem upset at all, she can't remember things, and I don't know how it is with sorority girls down there, but where I go to school, they screw every guy they see and drink every drink they can... just saying.

I agree. Just listening to her talk, nothing traumatizing happened to her.

Steelersfan
06-10-2010, 01:11 AM
I have to admit, I was one of the first people to chastise Ben when the news about his night in Georgia first broke. I let myself believe the media's spin, the DA's words and Godell's and Rooneys actions and convinced myself Ben was guilty of something. After seeing and watching the videos that surfaced overnight of his accusers, I admit I owe Ben an apology. These accusations and the accusers are so terrible/fake and unbelievable, no wonder NO charges were filed. They actually are less credible than McNulty's accusations.

This girl apparently remembers and knows every detail except:

What position she was in when the alleged assault took place.

How, when or why her clothes were removed or taken off to allow a unwanted sexual act to take place.

She stated she ONLY said "This is not a good idea." Never once did she say she said NO.

Now look at that picture of the bathroom:

Now, how in the world can she fight off a sexual assault in that bathroom and NOT have one cut/scrape/bruise?

Why would you not scream or yell for help in this tight little space?

She claims penetration, BUT no DNA evidence of penetration was found.

Ben's "Little Ben" is either "snake-like" or is "magic," cause she claims it was hang'in out the entire time and then penetrated her, BUT Ben never removed his PANTS or shirt. (It apparently, was out up over his pants and still managed to hang and penetrate)

She claims they didn't follow Ben's entourage but, by chance, they ran into them three different times. (After Ben's group left BEFORE/AHEAD of them)

She was too terrified of Ben's defensiveness and temper to fight off his "penis waving" advances, but she was ok with following him around town to 3 different bars and accepting his invitation to party with him in the VIP area.

Her friend states they had fake I.D.s and ONLY bought/obtained their own alcohol, however she said Ben supplied them with shots of alcohol.

This is a total fabrication and bull$h!t !!!

I owe Ben an apology, BUT it's nothing compared to what the media owes him. I hope, at least a few people from the media are "man enough" to admit their mistakes and step up and start to back and support Ben now. They ALL should petition "God"ell to remove his wrongly handed out suspension.

Sports Illustrated should be banned by any an all of Steeler Nation along with TMZ and many media member's and their sites. ALSO "God"ell needs to immediately remove the 4-6 suspension based on these video's and the validity of the situation.

Ben, I mistakenly and prematurely had you convicted in my mind, for that, I apologize.

NOW get out there, prove your worth to the Steeler Nation and the world, and bring us home #7 !!!

HometownGal
06-10-2010, 07:44 AM

A-freakin'-men. :clap2: Or fingernails to the eyes?

This little sleaze has outed herself for what she is. A little sleaze. End of story.

SteelersinCA
06-10-2010, 10:17 AM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0609101bigben1.html

What a shit hole place for a 100 mil dollar qb to be.

Devilsdancefloor
06-10-2010, 10:33 AM
i agree wtf that place is a bit nasty...

Pi Kapp Steeler
06-10-2010, 10:43 AM
That place looks pretty grimey not gonna lie... And I have bounced for 4 years and every club/bar I worked at we NEEVER let any underage kids in the bar by any circumstances. But after i looked at these pictures I can see that this place is a hole in the wall and well let anyone in

VTsteel
06-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Sure the photo of "the girl" is blurred out . . . But you can tell she was not the best looking one of the group.

My question is this: Why her?

The answer I reasoned is that she probably was truly "DTF" and Ben capitalized on an easy score. She probably felt dirty and cried foul to save face.

venom
06-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Thats my type of bar , I mean , huh ?

The WH
06-10-2010, 11:29 AM
that place looks like the upstairs of the old Pittsburgh joint ''Club Laga''

Michael
06-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Unbelievable. I was very upset with Ben but this media overboard intensity is driving me more and more into his corner . Man I hope Ben gets his act together and he and the Steelers kick the NFL's ass with number 7. 7 is a nice number especially with an MVP 2011, and the Man opf the Year award in the making. Oh about 2014 with 50 DVD's showing Ben and his many good deeds.

Prok
06-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Unbelievable. I was very upset with Ben but this media overboard intensity is driving me more and more into his corner . Man I hope Ben gets his act together and he and the Steelers kick the NFL's ass with number 7. 7 is a nice number especially with an MVP 2011, and the Man opf the Year award in the making. Oh about 2014 with 50 DVD's showing Ben and his many good deeds.

Good post. After listening and reading all the latest it has pushed me farther into Ben's corner as well. I don't see how anyone could come to the conclusion that he raped her.
The only thing he's guilty of is partying in a crap hole bar and hanging with the wrong crowd IMO.

The media is ridiculous.

HometownGal
06-10-2010, 01:31 PM
The answer I reasoned is that she probably was truly "DTF" and Ben capitalized on an easy score. She probably felt dirty and cried foul to save face.

This ^^. That is how I felt about this drama from the first moment I heard about it.

Ben is simply guilty of allowing his schlong to do more thinking than his brain.

steelpride12
06-10-2010, 01:48 PM
This ^^. That is how I felt about this drama from the first moment I heard about it.

Ben is simply guilty of allowing his schlong to do more thinking than his brain.
Yupp. I can't believe the slut of a girl got any credit for this situation. I mean pictures can tell you a lot and I can see right away Ben did not straight up rape this girl Damn the media!

siss
06-10-2010, 02:00 PM

That makes Ben a guy...not a rapist!

Prok
06-10-2010, 03:05 PM

Gotta admit HTG, and as i'm sure you're aware. I had my doubts at the beginning there. I was furious with Ben, if for nothing else, because he had put himself in this perdicament a second time. Man was i pissed. And i even had bad gut feelings the first few weeks of that ordeal.

But after the smoke has cleared and all the evidence surfaced to the top i can't see how anyone could bitch about Ben for anything other than bad judgement. And we all have had bouts of that in our lives. hell, i STILL do. lol

zulater
06-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Sure the photo of "the girl" is blurred out . . . But you can tell she was not the best looking one of the group.

My question is this: Why her?

Yep, that's my belief too. And it also explains why she didn't pursue the case any further, because in the end, whatever took place between her and Ben was either consentual and/or wasn't followed through to completion, therefore no crime was commited.

atlsteelers
06-10-2010, 03:41 PM
ben is still a dirt bag...but i am steelers fan and always will be so on sundays in fall i will root for ben as i always have.

The WH
06-10-2010, 03:59 PM
I've done things that could be considered meaner.

HometownGal
06-10-2010, 04:05 PM
That makes Ben a guy...not a rapist!

True, but it makes him a really DUMB guy. He should have exercised better judgment imho.

Hell - I'm a member of the Mile High Club, but my late husband didn't come at me with his weenie hanging out of his pants. I dragged HIM into the "club". :chuckle:

The WH
06-10-2010, 04:14 PM
HTG was DTF

Dino 6 Rings
06-10-2010, 04:52 PM
DTF! DTF! DTF!

HA HA HA HA!
8 Chicks hanging on him, and he's a "rapist"

Yep.

Steely McSmash
06-10-2010, 08:08 PM
I've done things that could be considered meaner.

let's trade this guy to the Bengals. What's your cap hit anyway?

kittenfantastico76
06-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that club looks pretty crap-tacular? I mean the bathroom is horrible... I doubt I'd want to use it let alone make out with anyone or more in side of it. I'm not high maintenance but that place looks a bit like skeeze-ville to me.

That being said I'll be happy when football season starts and we can focus on that vs. all of this drama with Ben. He just needs to clean it up, get in the gym and get on the field.