PDA

View Full Version : Collier: Turn your attention to Exhibit B

LLT
12-30-2010, 03:19 AM
Collier: Turn your attention to Exhibit B
Thursday, December 30, 2010
By Gene Collier, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Mike Tomlin might not have delivered enough forensic evidence this week to show the Cleveland Browns have the opportunity, the motive and the capability of defacing the Steelers' playoff credentials, but then, he didn't really have to.

Anyone with functional short-term memory knows, for example, that Browns quarterback Colt McCoy, despite having as much experience as an NFL quarterback as he has as a lion tamer, ripped the Steelers defense for 281 passing yards as recently as Oct. 17.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10364/1114296-150.stm#ixzz19aKs0KaO

HometownGal
12-30-2010, 06:34 AM
I think anyone with functional short term memory, long term memory and a smidgeon of a brain cell knows that this game simply cannot be taken for granted and that the Steelers have to go into it as if it were a playoff game because essentially - it is. This is the Browns Super Bowl and they're going to be ready to rumble. This game is not going to be a cake-walk for the Steelers and is going to take playing 60 minutes of playoff-caliber football.

SHOW NO MERCY. :tt03:

Texasteel
12-30-2010, 06:42 AM
Browns have already taken down a couple of good teams. I hope we can go into the playoffs with a full head of steam. I think we can, and will.

SteelerFanInStl
12-30-2010, 09:08 AM
The playoffs start on Sunday. We have to win this game.

SMR
12-30-2010, 09:09 AM
The playoffs start on Sunday. We have to win this game.

I agree!

Stlrs4Life
12-30-2010, 10:31 AM
It sux, though I know we have to win, I think the Steelers are putting too much pressure on themselves.

BigNastyDefense
12-30-2010, 11:04 AM
One good thing I can say about Eric Mangini is that he understands this rivalry. He understands what it means to the Browns fan base. He will have his team up for this football game, no doubt about it.

Doc
12-30-2010, 11:22 AM
I fully expect my fingernails to be significantly shorter Sunday afternoon.

stlrtruck
12-30-2010, 11:28 AM
To think that we could walk into clown town this Sunday and whip up on the browns easily is a mistake. The fans know it, the team talks like they know, and the coach has laid out evidence that cleveland is better than their record.

This needs to be a 60 minute knock 'em down, drag 'em out fight! The Steelers need to come out on all cylinders and have the browns fans waving white flags like the french by half time.

Dodt
12-30-2010, 11:36 AM
no can lose.

Steeldude
12-30-2010, 11:38 AM
it depends on what defense lebeau plays and what calls arians makes. will it be pansy defense and an offense trying to make a TD in one shot or will it be the opposite?

steel striker
12-30-2010, 01:05 PM
I think it will be a tough game but, we should win by two td's. I still think this defense is playing pretty well. Hopefully the offense comes to prove a point.