PDA

View Full Version : Yes, Carolina is that bad

stillers4me
12-24-2010, 04:30 PM
Given barely half a week to dream up reasons to fret about a confrontation with the Carolina Panthers, the Murphy's Law apostles in the Steelers congregation were forced toward some unorthodox reasoning.

On any given Thursday ...

Didn't sound quite right.

On any given Christmas Eve Eve ...

Didn't make much sense.

But by halftime of the event itself, even the All-Pro fretters had to settle for a new but very genuine NFL axiom: Nothing brightens the holiday season like a visit from wretched Carolina.

Seriously, amid all the manic last minute hustle and bustle -- especially the bustle -- what better Christmas gift for a football team with serious postseason plans than a relaxing massage from the only team in the league without a road victory?

Yes Virginia, it turns out that John Fox's team wasn't 2-12 for nothing.............

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10358/1113238-150.stm#ixzz194ScU2RN

ALLD
12-24-2010, 05:32 PM
They are worse than the Lions or Rams. The Panthers are the worst team in the league.

Psycho Ward 86
12-24-2010, 05:42 PM
They are worse than the Lions or Rams. The Panthers are the worst team in the league.

Times change mate. Those are two teams with a bevy of potential. I think you meant something more along the lines of the Bengals and Cardinals :rofl2:

HollywoodSteel
12-24-2010, 05:47 PM
It's weird but I think that Carolina is the only truly wretched team left in the NFL. Everyone else at least has a chance on any given Sunday.

SteelerFanInStl
12-24-2010, 07:58 PM
Times change mate. Those are two teams with a bevy of potential. I think you meant something more along the lines of the Bengals and Cardinals :rofl2:

Agreed. The Lions and Rams are both teams with a lot of good young talent and the Rams could be in the playoffs this year.

st33lersguy
12-24-2010, 08:33 PM

You must be talking about last year's lions and rams squad