PDA

View Full Version : A gift from God...

stlrtruck
12-20-2010, 12:23 AM
So today as The Princess and I were on our way to the game in one of the buses leaving the Strip District, this guy offers me an upgrade to the club level seats. I tell him I can't afford the upgrade and he looks at me and says...NO CHARGE! I took him up on his offer and for her first game The Princess sat in Section 235, Row B, Seat 7!

:tt02:

fansince'76
12-20-2010, 12:30 AM
Cool! Too bad they couldn't have won for you.

Galax Steeler
12-20-2010, 03:44 AM
She got some good seats for her first game.

HometownGal
12-20-2010, 06:43 AM
Awesome Scott! :applaudit: I'm sure The Princess had a GREAT time! :drink:

stlrtruck
12-20-2010, 06:54 AM
They were definitely great seats for her first game and I believe that without those seats and access to the warm inside, we would have left by halftime! So I thank God we received those seats, and it would have been great for a victory, but the best part of the entire weekend was watching her playing in the snow, eating it like she hadn't eaten in weeks, making snow angels, and having a snowball fight! Those will be my memories.

Texasteel
12-20-2010, 08:35 AM
They were definitely great seats for her first game and I believe that without those seats and access to the warm inside, we would have left by halftime! So I thank God we received those seats, and it would have been great for a victory, but the best part of the entire weekend was watching her playing in the snow, eating it like she hadn't eaten in weeks, making snow angels, and having a snowball fight! Those will be my memories.

Hang on to those moments my friend. In a week or two you will be walking her down the isle wondering just when did your baby grow up. That was probably the hardest thing I every had to do.

Wallace108
12-20-2010, 09:35 AM
That's AWESOME, truck. You know I was concerned about how cold it was going to get for the Princess. So I'm really glad things worked out the way they did for you two.

stlrtruck
12-20-2010, 11:49 PM
Hang on to those moments my friend. In a week or two you will be walking her down the isle wondering just when did your baby grow up. That was probably the hardest thing I every had to do.

:buttkick:HEY HEY HEY, do you mind. I want to enjoy these times but people want to remind me that she'll be getting married some day. Do it again Tex, and we'll be behind the wood shed and I'm gonna force you to eat something that can't be described (or mabye it's that it can't be)! :wink02:

That's AWESOME, truck. You know I was concerned about how cold it was going to get for the Princess. So I'm really glad things worked out the way they did for you two.

Yeah I was worried too. I was thinking, these cold we're out by half time. But miracles and blessings never cease!