PDA

View Full Version : fines yet

Buckinnuts
12-16-2010, 07:35 PM
anyone hear on how much Ben will get fined for letting the bungals beat him up?:nono:

polamalubeast
12-16-2010, 07:42 PM
:no::coffee:

SMR
12-16-2010, 08:11 PM
LOL

BuddhaBus
12-16-2010, 11:28 PM
Yes. He is going to be fined his helmet for the rest of the regular season. Roger Goodell announced today that Roethlisberger will not be allowed to wear his helmet on the field for the remainder of this season for winning the game against the Bungals in spite of his and the officials best efforts to prevent it.

Goodell issued this statement to the drooling media: "I feel this fine should help to level the playing field against Mr. Roethlisberger and the Steelers organization for having the audacity to continue winning games against the league's best attempts to prevent it. In addition, James Harrison will be fined another $75,000 for trying too hard to tackle Carson Palmer in this past Sunday's game. His continued disregard of my mandate of feminizing the game of professional football and repeat offender status, have forced me to have to take action against Mr. Harrison. Going forward, anymore such attempts by James will result in death by lethal injection at the hands of me personally, Lord Goodell. So I have spoken, so shall it come to pass. That is all, peasants."

Kaeg
12-17-2010, 06:35 AM
I heard Ben is getting fined for all those helmet to helmet hits he keeps dishing out.

SteelGhost
12-17-2010, 09:17 AM
Aren't they going to fine Big Ben for hitting Haloti Ngata's left hand with his nose ? Wow !

Buckinnuts
12-18-2010, 04:30 PM
I guess another week went by and Ben got away with another week of hanging on to his money for those cheap shots he gave to all the D lineman alright Ben good way to stay under the radar!

Moose
12-19-2010, 07:23 AM
I think they ( Mr. Dumbell ) is still trying to figure out HOW and HOW MUCH to fine J. Harrison for the hit on Ben. Even though he wasn't on the field, Harrison was still at the game. LOL.