PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Miller has symptoms, doesn't practice

stillers4me
12-16-2010, 04:10 PM
Thursday, December 16, 2010
By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/images/201012/miller_330.jpg
Mike Groll/AP
Steelers' tight end Heath Miller is hit by the Bills' Reggie Torbor during a game last month in Buffalo.

Steelers tight end Heath Miller suffered a setback with his concussion and did not practice today, which leaves his status for Sunday's game against the New York Jets in doubt.

Miller missed last Sunday's game against Cincinnati because of a concussion he sustained on Dec. 5 at Baltimore.

He practiced for the first time since then on Wednesday, but sat out today when he experienced a mild headache...............

Read more : http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10350/1111271-100.stm

BuddhaBus
12-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Shit.

Psycho Ward 86
12-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Damn. We need you 83!

SMR
12-16-2010, 04:32 PM
Awww no!!

SMR
12-16-2010, 04:33 PM
This is not good at all! Sigh....

steel striker
12-16-2010, 08:30 PM
Thats not good but, maybe Johnson can step in because, Matt S was not good last game.

stlrtruck
12-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Thats not good but, maybe Johnson can step in because, Matt S was not good last game.

Every Steeler has had a bad game here and there. Maybe last week was Matt's game. I mean he just got back from a concussion too!

What is everyone going to do when Heath comes back and he has a bad game? Call for him to be benched? Speath can catch, his blocking has improved, and he deserves the same opportunity we give every other Steeler player!

O'Malley
12-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Every Steeler has had a bad game here and there. Maybe last week was Matt's game. I mean he just got back from a concussion too!

What is everyone going to do when Heath comes back and he has a bad game? Call for him to be benched? Speath can catch, his blocking has improved, and he deserves the same opportunity we give every other Steeler player!

I have to say I agree with that 100%. It's good to have three to choose from!

Merchant
12-16-2010, 10:46 PM
I'd rather Heath miss this one if there's any uncertainties with his condition and have him 100% for the playoffs.

zulater
12-16-2010, 11:20 PM
Bad luck about Heath, best to error on the side of caution, hope he's back for the last two games and the playoffs.

And also since we're on this subject, all those shmucks who lambasted Ben last year for taking himself out of the second Ravens game under similiar circumstances need to step foward and finally say they're sorry.

It was one thing for Hines, we all know where he's coming from, he just wants to win so bad it hurts. He was misguided, but that's in the past. The aholes I want to come foward are the ones who used that situation to further kick Ben while he was down from the other stuff. You know, the ones that in order to build their argument that Ben is the worst teammate and person in the history of the universe trotted that one out against Ben this spring.

Fucking idiots, I still hate those bastards!

Galax Steeler
12-17-2010, 03:46 AM
I was hoping to get him back this week but I guess it is better to get him back at a 100% and have him ready for the stretch.