PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated With Losing: Ryan Clark Says Chad Ochocinco Almost In Tears Before Game

SteelerEmpire
12-16-2010, 01:49 AM
Article

Pittsburgh Steelers' defensive back Ryan Clark joined 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh during their morning show on Wednesday to talk about Sunday's win over the Bengals among other things -- such as actually attending a Justin Beiber concert. One topic Clark was asked about was about Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, who spoke to Clark just before kickoff.

Ryan Clark said:

Read More: http://www.cincyjungle.com/2010/12/15/1878357/frustrated-with-losing-ryan-clark-says-chad-ochocinco-almost-in-tears

Galax Steeler
12-16-2010, 03:42 AM
I guess it don't matter who it is but it must suck to play for a loosing team year after year.

HometownGal
12-16-2010, 04:58 AM
I can sympathize with him not wanting to continue to play for those lahoooosers. I gained kind of a liking for him when he was on DWTS last season, as I saw a side to him that I'd never seen before. He was actually . . . .dare I say it. . . . . human and *gulp* charming. Now I'll go scrub my hands with Comet for typing that. :horror: :heh:

I have no respect or like for TO as he's always shown himself to be a total douchebag, but I can say I feel a teenie bit bad for Ocho and Palmer.

stlrtruck
12-16-2010, 06:36 AM
bwahahahahahahahahahaha.... I think it's hysterical. He runs his mouth year end and year out about how great the bungals are going to be and he's only tasted winning season's twice...that's it...twice! :pointlaugh:

And then he thought bringing in the team changing TO would benefit the team...another laugher!

I'll tell you what Ocho. Humble yourself, change your name back to Johnson (legally), and then I'll THINK about allowing you the opportunity to try out for our #5 Wideout position during training camp.

43Hitman
12-16-2010, 07:18 AM
All Bengal hate aside, I would love to have Chad play here. He goes hard all the time and you never him throwing team mates or coaches under the bus. I bet if he had the opportunity to play in Pittsburgh, he'd change his name back in a second. He would be an awesome number 2 or 3 on this team.

wvsportsman
12-16-2010, 07:46 AM
bwahahahahahahahahahaha.... I think it's hysterical. He runs his mouth year end and year out about how great the bungals are going to be and he's only tasted winning season's twice...that's it...twice! :pointlaugh:

And then he thought bringing in the team changing TO would benefit the team...another laugher!

I'll tell you what Ocho. Humble yourself, change your name back to Johnson (legally), and then I'll THINK about allowing you the opportunity to try out for our #5 Wideout position during training camp.

+1, My sentiments EXACTLY!!

SteelerFanInStl
12-16-2010, 09:17 AM
The comments from the Bengal fans are great. All of them crying about how terrible the team is and about how they need to completely rebuild. Wow, during the offseason they all talked about how great they were and about how they were going to the Super Bowl. :lol:

BlastFurnace
12-16-2010, 10:18 AM
I'm probably in the minority, but I wouldn't mind having Chad on the Steelers at all. I wouldn't touch Owens with a 10 foot pole, but I wouldn't mind Chad.

fansince'76
12-16-2010, 10:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqJR7p1b2Io

:chuckle:

JayC
12-16-2010, 08:10 PM
The comments from the Bengal fans are great. All of them crying about how terrible the team is and about how they need to completely rebuild. Wow, during the offseason they all talked about how great they were and about how they were going to the Super Bowl. :lol:

everyone told them what was going to happen and they didn't believe it. they were saying "you're just scared of us" blah blah :nono: . stupid stupid bungle fans

for our division, after steelers fans i'd say ravens fans > browns fans > bungles fans

i wouldn't mind if the browns were a good team again but i hope the bungles suck forever

silver & black
12-16-2010, 09:38 PM
I guess it don't matter who it is but it must suck to play for a loosing team year after year.

It sucks to root for one, too... especially when you are used to rooting for a winner.

steelerrob
12-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Well, after flying over from Europe last year for my first visit to Heinz vs the Bengals and them sweeping us, I would just like to point out to Mr. Ocho that PAYBACK IS A BITCH!

Merchant
12-16-2010, 10:43 PM
Sounds like he wants to come play for us or something.. Honestly, I'd rather have Chad over ARE or Battle. I feel for the guy, I know how hard he works, yeah he talks too much sometimes but I think he deserves a shot at a ring.

GoSlash27
12-18-2010, 08:16 AM
I don't want Chad. He's a good WR, but he's also a disruptive personality. I'd rather have a WR who's all about the team even if his play isn't quite as good.

Moose
12-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Sorry, I'm not buying into all of your thoughts of 'wanting' Chad !! NO is my vote. Shipley is about the only player from 'over there' that I would consider. Ochoginko and T.O. (as Houshbinladen) are all trouble makers, playing Hollywood acts wanting to be #1's. You can see where that goes....no team spirit in any of them. Ochoginko realizes his playing career is just about finished. I'm sure if the bungholes would have had a winning season with play-offs hopes ole Ocho would be talking his smack on the Steelers. He's soooo phony !! Hell he still runs the wrong routes....after how many seasons with the SAME TEAM ???!!! Hell no is my vote, he's where he deserves to be.