PDA

View Full Version : 3 Steelers leading the AFC in Probowl voting!

Psycho Ward 86
12-15-2010, 07:46 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81cec5ea/article/eagles-vick-leads-pro-bowl-voting-with-two-weeks-to-go?module=HP_headlines

I know the probowl is a joke and all, but it's always nice to see your home grown get represented :)

Troy Polamalu leads all Strong safeties in voting.

Keyaron Fox leads all special teamers (Not kickers/punters) in voting

And....Check this out....JAMES HARRISON leads all OLB's in voting :rofl2: Take that Roger Goodell!

(This is just in the AFC btw, and these are only the position leaders. I think we can expect quite a bit more black and gold at the probowl this year than just 3 :)

zulater
12-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Get out the vote for Jonathan Scott!! :horn:

Just because I want Brady or Manning to see what Ben's world is like for one game.

:bananadoggywow: :chuckle:

Stlrs4Life
12-15-2010, 08:51 PM
LOL@ zulater!

Merchant
12-15-2010, 09:34 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if Ward, Wallace, Timmons, Farrior, Woodley, Hampton, or Ike make it as well.

tube517
12-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Sushishamwow!

steeldevil
12-15-2010, 09:39 PM
Vote for Ike. I feel like he really deserves it.

GodfatherofSoul
12-15-2010, 10:38 PM

Just because I want Brady or Manning to see what Ben's world is like for one game.

Nice to see turnstiles getting representation ;)

steelerdude15
12-15-2010, 10:47 PM
I vote for all three. :wink02:

NCSteeler
12-15-2010, 11:35 PM
Sad Ed Reed, Joshua Cribbs and Antonio Gates are leading their positions too. Neither has had a ProBowl season. Roddy White over MegaTron??

Galax Steeler
12-16-2010, 03:24 AM
I like the three that are leading it but I would say we will have more up there before it is over.

SteelerFanInStl
12-16-2010, 09:31 AM
Sad Ed Reed, Joshua Cribbs and Antonio Gates are leading their positions too. Neither has had a ProBowl season. Roddy White over MegaTron??

What? Antonio Gates was on a record setting pace for TEs until he got injured. Even with all of the games he's missed, he still leads the NFL in yards and TDs for TEs. The only thing that Calvin Johnson has over Roddy White is TDs. Roddy has been solid every game while Calvin's been up and down all year (mostly because of the QB play in Detroit). Roddy leads the NFL in receptions and yardage.

I have all 3 of those guys on my fantasy football team so I've seen what they do every week.

SteelerFanInStl
12-16-2010, 09:32 AM
I think that the Pro Bowl is such a joke that I just go in and vote for every Steeler and scrubs where I can't vote for Steelers. :lol:

NCSteeler
12-17-2010, 12:07 AM
What? Antonio Gates was on a record setting pace for TEs until he got injured. Even with all of the games he's missed, he still leads the NFL in yards and TDs for TEs. The only thing that Calvin Johnson has over Roddy White is TDs. Roddy has been solid every game while Calvin's been up and down all year (mostly because of the QB play in Detroit). Roddy leads the NFL in receptions and yardage.

I have all 3 of those guys on my fantasy football team so I've seen what they do every week.
Roddy is playing with arguably one of the top ten QBs in the league this year, Megatron has played with three QBs, none of which has ever done jack. They both have very decent stats this year, but Calvin makes any team better, IDK if Roddy has that ability.

I have Gates in one league this year also, but the fact is he is hurt. Hard to count what he would have done, only reason he's not on IR is the chance of playoffs. No denying he currently has the stats, I just think Mercedes Lewis is playing better.

solardave
12-17-2010, 01:11 AM

You got that right.

SteelerFanInStl
12-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Roddy is playing with arguably one of the top ten QBs in the league this year, Megatron has played with three QBs, none of which has ever done jack. They both have very decent stats this year, but Calvin makes any team better, IDK if Roddy has that ability.

I have Gates in one league this year also, but the fact is he is hurt. Hard to count what he would have done, only reason he's not on IR is the chance of playoffs. No denying he currently has the stats, I just think Mercedes Lewis is playing better.

The Pro Bowl is about individual numbers, plain and simple.