PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Stat From Last 4 Ravens-Steelers Games

JonM229
12-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Ravens 67 points, 7 TDs, 6 FG
Steelers 67 points, 7TDs, 6 FG

All of those games have been decided by three points.

Screw Colts-Pats games

Burghfan58
12-15-2010, 05:41 PM
So basiclly the Ravens offense stinks as bad as the Steelers has the last 4 weeks. Considering the hype around Balts offense this season I would be concerned as a Ravens fan. Plus your D is starting to look old, tired and can't seem to hold a lead anymore. Yes or No ?

Kaeg
12-15-2010, 05:49 PM
I think he meant the last 4 times we went head to head.

Burghfan58
12-15-2010, 05:56 PM
I think he meant the last 4 times we went head to head.

Now that I read it again I beleive your right. But both offenses are struggling right now. Steelers in the red zone. Ravens in the second half of games.

NJarhead
12-15-2010, 06:19 PM

Screw Colts-Pats games

Guy at work showed this to me a few days ago. Interesting. I think we're both more evenly matched than either side would care to admit.

Psycho Ward 86
12-15-2010, 07:11 PM

Screw Colts-Pats games

Hot damn.

hotrodder07
12-15-2010, 08:43 PM

Screw Colts-Pats games

That's simply amazing. There's really no better rivalry in the league than the Steelers and Ravens. It's got everything. Great teams, hard hits, and close games. Couldn't ask for much more than that.

Stlrs4Life
12-15-2010, 08:53 PM
So basiclly the Ravens offense stinks as bad as the Steelers has the last 4 weeks. Considering the hype around Balts offense this season I would be concerned as a Ravens fan. Plus your D is starting to look old, tired and can't seem to hold a lead anymore. Yes or No ?

i'm concerned of our own offense, only 9 points vs the Bungles? Unacceptable!

steelerdude15
12-15-2010, 10:48 PM
Defense, defense, defense.

pepsyman1
12-16-2010, 03:07 AM
Rivalries always mean more when they are against an opponent that brings the best out of you. How often have our games against the Bengals or the Browns just been lame? It never fails there is something less entertaining about those games...because those teams haven't been that good. Even when those teams have won, it's usually been because we played really poorly. Steelers/Ravens is a whole different story. Teams with similar approaches, well known for their aggressive defenses, willing and able to grind out ugly games and they seem to bring out everything the other team has in their tank. It's rare that either team wins big and usually the games come down the very end. What more can you ask for as a football fan? The Ravens games are always the games that I'm both looking forward to seeing and almost afraid to watch at the same time. Great stat JonM!

Galax Steeler
12-16-2010, 03:27 AM
I am waiting for our offense to break out if and when it does I say look out come playoff time.