PDA

View Full Version : Steelers’ Clark Recaps Win, Looks Ahead To Jets

stillers4me
12-14-2010, 05:15 PM
PITTSBURGH (93-7 The Fan) – Steelers safety Ryan Clark joined the Fan Morning Show live in studio to recap the win over the Cincinnati Bengals.

Clark starts off the interview by telling the guys how much fun he had at the Justin Bieber concert Monday night.

The Bengals started Sunday’s game off with a scoring drive. According to Clark, the Steelers’ defense didn’t allow a touchdown after that because they stopped getting flagged for penalties.

The Steelers’ offense didn’t score a touchdown in the game against the Bengals and that is a concern for a lot of people.

However, Clark says he is not concerned for two reasons. One, he is much more worried about not allowing touchdown to their opponents. Second, the offense is moving the ball well between the 20s. He said they just need to finish..................

Listen @ http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2010/12/14/clark-recaps-the-steelers-win/

tube517
12-14-2010, 05:26 PM
:huh:

PITTSBURGH (93-7 The Fan) – Steelers safety Ryan Clark joined the Fan Morning Show live in studio to recap the win over the Cincinnati Bengals.

Clark starts off the interview by telling the guys how much fun he had at the Justin Bieber concert Monday night.

The Bengals started Sunday’s game off with a scoring drive. According to Clark, the Steelers’ defense didn’t allow a touchdown after that because they stopped getting flagged for penalties.

The Steelers’ offense didn’t score a touchdown in the game against the Bengals and that is a concern for a lot of people.

However, Clark says he is not concerned for two reasons. One, he is much more worried about not allowing touchdown to their opponents. Second, the offense is moving the ball well between the 20s. He said they just need to finish..................

Listen @ http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2010/12/14/clark-recaps-the-steelers-win/

stillers4me
12-14-2010, 05:28 PM
:chuckle: He has kids..it's assimilate or die. Anyone who had to go to see Miley Cyrus can appreciate his humor. :chuckle:

Merchant
12-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Naw I think Tomlin took the whole team out to the Bieber concert to celebrate the win.

salamander
12-14-2010, 09:39 PM
Naw I think Tomlin took the whole team out to the Bieber concert to celebrate the win.

Now we know what the team does on their days off... :chuckle:

tube517
12-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Including Kiesel and the Beard.....Now that would be a sight.

Galax Steeler
12-15-2010, 04:02 AM

Lol