PDA

View Full Version : TE Miller Expected To Return Against The Jets

stillers4me
12-14-2010, 05:12 PM
PITTSBURGH (KDKA/AP) – The Pittsburgh Steelers were without the services of tight end Heath Miller during Sunday’s win over the Cincinnati Bengals.

On Tuesday, the team got some good news as Miller passed a post-concussion neurological test. He is now expected to return to practice on Wednesday.

He suffered the concussion after a hit by Jameel McClain, of the Baltimore Ravens, on Dec. 5. The hit was not penalized on the field, but McClain is $40,000 lighter in the wallet.

Head coach Mike Tomlin expects Miller to play against the New York Jets Sunday
afternoon at Heinz Field...............Read more @ http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2010/12/14/te-miller-expected-to-return-against-the-jets/

steelpride12
12-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Good to see he will be back and healthy for the Steelers. He is so underrated on this offense and we know what he can do in the pass game always coming up with the clutch catch, but his pass blocking ability has improved and anything to help this poor line out works.

Psycho Ward 86
12-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Where's the love? This is perfect timing! Wallace is going to be a non-factor as long as Revis is on him (sorry Wallace), and with him eliminated we'll need Heath to eat up the underneath passes.

vasteeler
12-14-2010, 06:32 PM
as long as i dont have to see speath out there again

Psycho Ward 86
12-14-2010, 06:34 PM
as long as i dont have to see speath out there again

Dude Spaeth gets a ton of playing time even when Heath is playing.

vasteeler
12-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Dude Spaeth gets a ton of playing time even when Heath is playing.

well at least maybe i wont have to see him drop one that hits him in the gut

Count Steeler
12-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Glad to hear Miller is ready to play. Hopefully we can get our running game on track this week as well. Hope we rush for about 150 yards against the Jets.

Merchant
12-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Where's the love? This is perfect timing! Wallace is going to be a non-factor as long as Revis is on him (sorry Wallace), and with him eliminated we'll need Heath to eat up the underneath passes.

Wallace can beat Revis on a deep route if there's no safety over the top. Revis is good. But he's not Usain Bolt.

Galax Steeler
12-15-2010, 03:46 AM
This is some good news we really need him back in the lineup.

SteelerFanInStl
12-15-2010, 09:09 AM
Good to have Heath back!