PDA

View Full Version : Hard knocks won't deter TE Miller

stillers4me
12-14-2010, 05:17 AM
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
By Ron Cook (http://www.post-gazette.com/search/archive.asp?cCat=87), Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

It's too soon to tell if Steelers tight end Heath Miller will play against the New York Jets Sunday. First, he must feel like himself again this week. Then, he must pass the doctors' tests before they will clear him to play. Neither is a certainty at this point.
What's amazing to me is that Miller said he won't have any problem getting back on the field when the time comes. He said he won't be afraid to go across the middle again, to reach for a pass from quarterback Ben Roethlisberger even if it means leaving himself defenseless, to take another big hit from a linebacker like the frightening one he took from the Baltimore Ravens' Jameel McClain Dec. 5 that left him with a concussion and forced him to sit out the Cincinnati game Sunday.

How can that be?

You saw McClain's ferocious hit, didn't you?...................

Read more @ http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10348/1110595-87.stm

HometownGal
12-14-2010, 07:30 AM
Heath is tough as nails just like Ben and he'll get right back on that field and do what he does best as soon as the docs clear him to play. While I hope he is cleared to play this Sunday against the Jets, if he isn't 100%, I don't want him on that field.

vasteeler
12-14-2010, 10:28 AM
just as long as i dont have to see speath out there again

Devilsdancefloor
12-14-2010, 11:08 AM
I hope he can play sunday, if not i hope johnson plays more than spaeth

7willBheaven
12-14-2010, 12:26 PM
He's already been cleared to practice...per FB:

The Pittsburgh Steelers
Heath Miller has passed his post-concussion tests and has been cleared to be a full go starting with Wednesday's practice.

venom
12-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Yes he was cleared. Passed all the tests- he's good to go !!!!

steel striker
12-14-2010, 03:12 PM
We need Heath that's for sure to me he is the best all around TE in football.

steelerdude15
12-14-2010, 03:32 PM
I'm glad to see Heath back, I hope he get's more balls thrown to him.

Galax Steeler
12-15-2010, 03:48 AM
I don't think it will change his style of play he is one tough cookie. I am looking forward to see him catch some passes across the middle this week.