PDA

View Full Version : Offense just gets its kicks

stillers4me
12-13-2010, 05:06 AM
Monday, December 13, 2010
By Gene Collier (http://www.post-gazette.com/search/archive.asp?cCat=150), Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Sweezie Money was right back at it Sunday, thumping home three more field goals in an astonishing bid for Steelers employee of the month. Not only is Shaun Suisham a perfect 9 for 9 on field goals since Jeff Reed got himself kicked to the curb, he's a perfectly identical 9 for 9 on extra points.

Moreover, Suisham has scored 31 of the Steelers' last 55 points.

So what's the bad news?

Exactly.
Suisham has scored 31 of the Steelers' last 55 points....................

Read more @

stlrtruck
12-13-2010, 06:20 AM
I can't help but laugh at that quoted part. I really don't want to read the rest of the article.

To me, as much as I'd like to see more offensive production, the bottom line is that we're winning games and as long as that continues everything is just ok.

HometownGal
12-13-2010, 06:44 AM
To me, as much as I'd like to see more offensive production, the bottom line is that we're winning games and as long as that continues everything is just ok.

This. ^^

I would also love to see more offensive production in the red zone but until we get the OL issues resolved (which might not be until the draft), it doesn't matter to me how we put points on the board just as long as we continue to do so. I'm very pleased with Sushi - he's doing what he is being paid to do and is doing it very well! :applaudit:

BPS3akaWirels3
12-13-2010, 06:54 AM
The problem is if the Offense does not starting holding the line for Ben come playoff's then the Defense will have to be perfect and be better then they are now. It's not right and needs to be fixed asap. We get the Pat's in the playoff's this will do us no good.