PDA

View Full Version : Ike CAN'T get injured

TheSikOne
12-12-2010, 04:03 PM
I was praying :pray: his injury wasn't serious. I just can't imagine mcfadden and gay both being our STARTING corners...:no:

VTsteel
12-12-2010, 04:13 PM
I was praying :pray: his injury wasn't serious. I just can't imagine mcfadden and gay both being our STARTING corners...:no:

On one hand i agree with you - That would be a scary thought. But, we'd be fine as long as we can get the kind of pressure like we got today on the quarterback. No time to throw doesn't expose our secondary. I mean hell, even w/ Ike in there, if we don't get pressure on the QB, our secondary gets picked apart.

TheSikOne
12-12-2010, 04:22 PM
But if we play in the playoffs against a team with a really good offensive line(aka the Pats*), then we WILL get picked apart lol

BlastFurnace
12-12-2010, 04:25 PM
I didn't hear Tomlin mention him after the game. Is Ike hurt?

fansince'76
12-12-2010, 04:28 PM
But if we play in the playoffs against a team with a really good offensive line(aka the Pats*), then we WILL get picked apart lol

Well, hopefully if we do play them again in the postseason, we ditch the 3-8 mamby pamby BS and actually go after Brady this time.

TheSikOne
12-12-2010, 05:54 PM
I didn't hear Tomlin mention him after the game. Is Ike hurt?

No he had got hurt on one play but he went back in after a couple plays. But when it happened I just imagined Gay and Mcfadden being our starters and it made me throw up a little lol