PDA

View Full Version : Cin-ful Bengals are Bungals again

stillers4me
12-10-2010, 05:23 AM
By: Mike Bires ("")
Beaver County Times
Thursday December 9, 2010 11:59 PM

PITTSBURGH — When the Cincinnati Bengals come to town this weekend, their baggage will include a nine-game skid loaded with losses that could have been or should have been wins.

They are the antithesis of the Steelers.

While the Steelers (9-3) keep finding ways to win, the Bengals (2-10) keep finding ways to lose.

These are the “Bungals” once again.

“It’s not like we can’t play,” wide receiver Terrell Owens said. “It’s not like we’re not a good team. We’ve been in every ballgame we played. Again, it’s the penalties and the turnovers that have obviously killed us.” ....................................

http://www.timesonline.com/sports/sports_details/article/1501/2010/december/09/cin-ful-bengals-are-bungals-again.html

venom
12-10-2010, 05:35 AM
You have to feel sorry for the Bengals.....

venom
12-10-2010, 05:36 AM
N O T !

HometownGal
12-10-2010, 06:21 AM
As I said in another thread, this game has trap written all over it and I'm glad to see the Steelers are not taking the Bungles lightly. They do have some talent on that team and their main goal on Sunday will be to play spoiler, so as Potsie so correctly states -

“We definitely have to focus on this game because the last game took a lot out of everybody,” said linebacker James Farrior. “It was a very emotional game. Guys were really riding high going into that game. So we have to hone in and refocus and get ready for the next one.

“We expect the Bengals to come in and give us everything they’ve got. They have a lot of talent, and they have nothing to lose. So we know they’ll come out guns blazing.”

Nothing is a guarantee at this point and our guys have to give this game everything they've got just as they did in the Rats game.

Butch
12-10-2010, 06:29 AM
I am hoping we come out guns blazing and this time don't let them back into it. Ben has to get focussed early unlike last week.

43Hitman
12-10-2010, 06:52 AM
I am hoping we come out guns blazing and this time don't let them back into it. Ben has to get focussed early unlike last week.

Kinda hard to get focused early when your nose is tickling your ear just six plays into the game. I'm sure the team will be ready to play, they know how tough these divisional games are.