PDA

View Full Version : Cincy News on Sunday game

Moose
12-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Just got done watching Fox News in Cincy and they were saying a few things about this Sunday's game. First thing was they were saying that Troy hasn't practiced all week and that he has a 'sprained' ankle. ( I haven't found anything on the Steeler's news about that). And Secondly, they were talking with Palmer and he said that he and the 'bungholes' are pretty confident that they will 'spoil' what the Steeler's have going for them !

Merchant
12-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Confident?? What do they have to be confident about LOL. They're 2-10, out of the playoffs, and in the NFL basement.

We'll see just how long that confidence lasts.. I predict it'll be gone 10 minutes into the 1st quarter.

Edman
12-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Of course they would. Cincy is pathetic, and they tend to dedicate a "successful" season to beating Pittsburgh, regardless of their record. Those kinds of teams are dangerous.

It's a divisional game. The Bengals will give us all they have. We'll be staring at a big fat L if we take them lightly.

O'Malley
12-10-2010, 12:49 AM
I don't see the Steelers overlooking the Bengals this week. One game at a time has been the way they have handled the season so far. I just hope they come out strong and finish strong, and put another w in books.

Galax Steeler
12-10-2010, 03:41 AM
They say this crap every year and 9 times out of ten they get there asses handed to them.

X-Terminator
12-10-2010, 04:52 AM
Troy does not have a sprained ankle, he has an Achilles injury that they have been nursing, and they've held him out of practice for the past 3 weeks as a precaution but he obviously has played in every game. Evidently, the Cincy media doesn't do its homework. As for their confidence, well, what would you expect them to say? That they have no chance in hell of winning? The Steelers know they are going to get a game from them and that they came within a brain fart of beating the Saints last week. At least, I hope they do. This game still has "trap" written all over it.

HometownGal
12-10-2010, 06:31 AM
The Steelers aren't going to take the Bungles lightly and neither should we. They've been in just about every game this season but have found ways to bungle away the lead. They're going to bring their A+ game this Sunday and we'd better be ready for 'em.

Cartoon hates being pressured and that is when he bungles. Get in his face early and often and keep up the pressure the entire game whether we have a 3 point lead or a 33 point lead. :tt02:

stlrtruck
12-10-2010, 06:55 AM
Tomlin, Arians, and LeBeau can not afford to let the players not be focused this week.

salamander
12-10-2010, 08:55 AM
CAN NO LOSE!