PDA

View Full Version : T.O. continues "soft" talk about Ben

stillers4me
12-09-2010, 05:31 AM
Thursday, December 09, 2010
By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/images/201012/fong_steelers_ben02_spt_500.jpg
Lake Fong/Post-Gazette
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger gestures to his teammate during practice at the team's South Side facility Wednesday.

Ben Roethlisberger walked through the locker room wearing a boot on his broken right foot and tape over his broken nose.

"Mario Lemieux told me I finally look like a hockey player," the Steelers' quarterback said, managing a slight laugh.

Nevertheless Roethlisberger took his regular turns on the practice field with his teammates Wednesday, wearing a protective face shield for the first time in his football career, and he will don it for the Sunday game against the Cincinnati Bengals.

"We're going to get some practice [with it] so we'll see," Roethlisberger said. "I saw the early forecast is rain, snow, so it'll be fun I'm sure."

What cannot be fun for Roethlisberger is all the abuse he is taking on and off the field this season.............................

......................................He also pretty much let go continued comments by Cincinnati wide receiver Terrell Owens questioning Roethlisberger's toughness.

Owens wrote on Twitter this week: "i've played w/2 screws & a plate n my ankle and a broken leg! And tht ws a severe injury! A broken nose??? Puh-lease! Lmao!"

Wallace in good company

Mike Wallace needs 132 yards to become the 10th Steelers receiver to hit 1,000 yards, but it will be way short of the goal he set before the start of the season.

"Really, it was 1,500," Wallace said. "I set the goals high; that's how I play and how I prepare. It's going to be kind of hard to get that, but that's how I do it. If I can't reach it, I'll just work hard at it next year........................

Read more @ http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10343/1109413-66.stm

stillers4me
12-09-2010, 05:32 AM
I'm thinkin' T.O. needs some Ryan Clark this week end................

X-Terminator
12-09-2010, 05:34 AM
T.Blow...your team is 2-10. You can shut the fuck up any second now. Or better yet, keep talking and motivating the Steelers even more. Instead of making you pay for your big, fat mouth, the D will just take it out on Rosie.

venom
12-09-2010, 05:40 AM
http://sportsroids.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/funny-to_crying.jpg

Texasteel
12-09-2010, 06:42 AM
TO fell in love with his own voice years ago. He just loves to talk and I believe doesn't really know what he is saying most of the time. It's not surprising that it was I did this, and I did that, Me Me Me Me Me. He is such a joke, and since he can't win game, you can bet he is going to talk. Well he would do that either way, but it is more fun to watch him lose.

HometownGal
12-09-2010, 06:46 AM
www.urbandictionary.com

1. attention whore

Terrell Owens.

Steeldude
12-09-2010, 09:01 AM
i've played w/2 screws & a plate n my ankle and a broken leg!

why does the wuss need screws? can't he play without them? his broken leg was probably a small break on a non-weight bearing bone or a hairline fracture.

how many times have we seen owens bail out of a catch because he thought he was going to crushed? is that what guys who brag about being tough do?

so let's see...owens is mentally, physically and emotionally weak from what have i have seen during his career.

HometownGal
12-09-2010, 09:57 AM
why does the wuss need screws? can't he play without them?

Me thinks this wuss-el (wuss + weasel) had screws placed in his head, too, as a result of the lobotomy he had years ago. :der:

fansince'76
12-09-2010, 10:40 AM

Exactly.

Nadroj 20
12-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Playing with a fracture in his foot and a broken nose which he can say whatever he wants about but i know for a fact it would be a little distracting to play with a broken nose, and he remains one of the toughest QB's in the league to tackle. Just shut the hell up ocho uno

I hope ryan clark gets a good shot on you.

7SteelGal43
12-09-2010, 11:32 AM

^this

Michael
12-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Brief profile of T O

Great physical speciman with a Big Mouth , Toxic Team Mate, No Guts and the Shortest Arms in the NFL . Summary: A Waste product who will never play on a Super Bowl team , the Edsel of Pro football a really bad purchase!

steelpride12
12-09-2010, 11:50 AM
2-10?

Wallace108
12-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Me thinks this wuss-el (wuss + weasel) had screws placed in his head, too, as a result of the lobotomy he had years ago. :der:

Yeah, and a few of those screws are loose. :crazy:

siss
12-09-2010, 12:05 PM
If Ben is soft than I am Mrs. Roethlisberger.

stlrtruck
12-09-2010, 12:35 PM

Wait a minute, I thought if Ben was hard....nevermind! :boink: :alcohol:

HometownGal
12-09-2010, 03:32 PM

If Ben is soft, don't think you'd be Mrs. Roethlisberger for long. ;) :heh:

Count Steeler
12-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Wasn't TO brought in to push Cincy over the top? Good job there TO. You contributed in making a playoff team into a 2 win team. Buffalo has done the same without you, so what exactly do you contribute? ZERO!

ALLD
12-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Sounds like his last gasp before retirement. Could have been a 2winner, but his attitude made him a loser despite the stats. Ward is much classier and is considered the dirtiest player in the NFL.

polamalubeast
12-09-2010, 04:38 PM
T.O=Bungles=2-10=looser

Dino 6 Rings
12-09-2010, 04:39 PM
I read somewhere that OchoCincho has backed off the remarks and commented how he has "always said ben was tough" or something like that...

Cincho...shopping himself?

Dino 6 Rings
12-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Here it is, Pittsburgh Live...

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_712892.html

Still, Cincinnati receiver Terrell Owens called Roethlisberger "soft" during a segment of his reality show with fellow Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco.

Ochocinco didn't agree with Owens then and doesn't now.

"I know how tough Ben is," Ochocinco said. "I have Tweeted about it."

smokin3000gt
12-09-2010, 04:51 PM
This joker is 2-10 is still talks shit? If I was 2-10, I wouldn't be saying a feckin' word to anybody. We should all blow up his twitter and dog his ass for crying on national tv.

HometownGal
12-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Best way to shut TO's big yap? Don't allow him a catch on Sunday. That would piss him off more than if one of our D players clocked his pompous ass.

Nadroj 20
12-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Best way to shut TO's big yap? Don't allow him a catch on Sunday. That would piss him off more than if one of our D players clocked his pompous ass.

I still wanna see him get clocked :chuckle:

O'Malley
12-09-2010, 07:15 PM
I have wanted to see that guy get blown up every game he has played in ever since he started. I can't stand loud mouth, I'm all about my stats and screw the team type players. Every team he has played for got worse with him then without his sorry ass. Like many have already stated 2-10 record and talking shit? This is the biggest clue to the character of this ego maniac. A guy who cried on national t.v. should not call anybody soft. Especially one who gets short arms the moment he hears footsteps. T.O is a punk and I hope somebody puts his sorry butt in its place this week, and holds him to zero catches.