PDA

View Full Version : Spitting in shoes

LLT
12-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Two Raven Fans boarded a shuttle out of Baltimore headed to Pittsburgh. One sat in the window seat, the other in the middle seat. Just before takeoff a Steelers Fan got on and took the aisle seat next to the two. He kicked off his shoes, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Raven fan in the window seat said, "I think I'll go up and get a coke."

"No problem," said the Steeler fan. "I'll get it for you." While he was gone, the Raven fan picked up the Steelers fans shoe and spit in it. When the Steeler fan returned with the coke, the other Raven Fan said, "That looks good. I think I'll have one too."

Again, the Steelers fan obligingly went to fetch it, and while he was gone the second Raven fan picked up the other shoe and spit in it. The Steelers fan returned with the coke, and they all sat back and enjoyed the short flight to Pittsburgh.

As the plane was landing the Steelers fan slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.

"How long must this go on?" he asked. "This enmity between fans of the AFC North..... this hatred... this animosity... this spitting in shoes and peeing in cokes?"

Count Steeler
12-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Hahaha. Nice one.

7SteelGal43
12-08-2010, 05:15 PM
:lol:

steelerdude15
12-08-2010, 05:41 PM
:chuckle:

stlrtruck
12-08-2010, 09:16 PM
classic

Chidi29
12-08-2010, 09:20 PM
LOL!

venom
12-13-2010, 07:25 AM
Why would a Ravens fan be upset with that . Ain't they used to that taste ?