PDA

View Full Version : Miller 'getting better every day', doesn't remember the play

stillers4me
12-08-2010, 02:41 PM
December 8th, 2010

Heath Miller is not practicing today and the Steelers tight end almost certainly won’t play Sunday against the Bengals.

But the news is otherwise good regarding one of the Steelers’ most underrated players.
Three days after sustaining the first concussion of his career, Miller said he feels “good” and that he is “getting better every day.”

He has not ruled out playing Sunday, but Miller also said, “We’re going to make sure it’s completely healed before I go back. It’s the right thing to do.”...........

http://blog.triblive.com/view-from-the-press-box/2010/12/08/miller-getting-better-every-day/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

stlrtruck
12-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Yeah if he doesn't remember the play, he needs to stay at home this weekend and chill (literally).

HometownGal
12-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Yeah if he doesn't remember the play, he needs to stay at home this weekend and chill (literally).

Agreed. No way he should even think about back on the field this soon after getting his bell rung like that just a few days ago. We'll be fine with Spaeth coming back and Johnson who played well last Sunday night.

Don't come back until you're 100% Heath - we're going to need you big time in the playoffs!

salamander
12-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Agreed. No way he should even think about back on the field this soon after getting his bell rung like that just a few days ago. We'll be fine with Spaeth coming back and Johnson who played well last Sunday night.

Don't come back until you're 100% Heath - we're going to need you big time in the playoffs!

Agreed 150%. Heath is too important to the team to risk suffering any further complications.

Galax Steeler
12-09-2010, 03:54 AM
I don' think anyone would remember that it was one hard hit. Get better Heath and we will see you down the road.