PDA

View Full Version : Lemieux to Ben: You "look like a hockey player."

stillers4me
12-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Wednesday, December 08, 2010
By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Ben Roethlisberger walked through the locker room wearing a boot on his broken right foot and tape over his broken nose.

"Mario Lemieux told me I finally look like a hockey player," the Steelers quarterback said, managing a slight laugh.............

.................He also pretty much let go a comment by Cincinnati wide receiver Terrell Owens on his Versus network television show shortly after Oakland's Richard Seymour decked Roethlisberger with a sucker punch after a play Nov. 21 in Heinz Field.

"A hockey player would have took that," Owens said of Seymour's punch, " [and] kept on ticking. That shows you how soft Ben is."

Said the hockey-player-looking Roethlisberger today, "Im glad I could get ratings for him." (slam dunk for Ben!)

Read more @ http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10342/1109184-66.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml

HometownGal
12-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Said the hockey-player-looking Roethlisberger today, "Im glad I could get ratings for him."

Bwa ha ha ha!!! :lol: :rofl: :thumbsup: TO would have been running towards the locker room blubbering had he taken the shot to the schnoz Ben did and I guarantee you that POS vajayjay wouldn't have returned to the game. :upyours: TO.

ALLD
12-08-2010, 03:13 PM
It would be funny if BB gave an interview wearing a Pens jersey and sporting some blacked out teeth.

beSteelmyheart
12-08-2010, 03:49 PM
I'm startin to wonder if TO has a secret crush on our big Ben...:scratchchin: Isn't this the 2nd time he's made a remark about Ben?

Merchant
12-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Does anybody ACTUALLY watch the t.ocho show?

NCSteeler
12-08-2010, 09:38 PM
"I just asked him if he saw the blood and just kind of asked him -- I'm not one that cusses at the refs or anything -- so I just asked him if he thought that he went for my head," Roethlisberger said of McAuley.

"His response was, 'He was just trying to tackle you.' So I just let it go at that."

And people wonder why we are so disgusted with the league and the refs.....of course commish said intent is not relative, but Mcauley missed that meeting. I've seen hands brushing a helmet, fingers grazing a helmet all penalized, even though they were "just trying to tackle" the QB

tube517
12-08-2010, 09:41 PM
They were just referencing the remark he made after the Oakland game. I haven't heard any other remarks from TO since then.

I'm startin to wonder if TO has a secret crush on our big Ben...:scratchchin: Isn't this the 2nd time he's made a remark about Ben?

memphissteelergirl
12-08-2010, 10:08 PM
Does anybody ACTUALLY watch the t.ocho show?

From what I hear...the ratings suck :)

Galax Steeler
12-09-2010, 03:39 AM
That is funny hopefully he won't look like one after this week.