PDA

View Full Version : Clark: Penalties Are Worse Than Fines

stillers4me
12-07-2010, 04:23 PM
December 7, 2010 12:01 PM

Pittsburgh (93-7) - Pittsburgh Steelers safety Ryan Clark joined the Fan Morning Show live in the studio to recap the Steelers’ win over the Baltimore Ravens. Clark addresses the situation when all the Steelers’ players were talking to the media about the NFL and officials targeting them for illegal hits.

Clark has a lot of respect for coach Sean Kugler this season and what he has been able to do with his offensive line after all the injuries they have sustained.
Clark said he feels worse after the NFL handed down the two fines on Haloti Ngata and Jameel McClain. The on-field penalties and assessed yardage would have hurt the Ravens more in that game instead of taking away the players’ money...........

Listen here: http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2010/12/07/clark-penalties-are-worse-than-fines/

SteelerFanInStl
12-07-2010, 05:48 PM
I agree with him. Fines after the fact don't do jack for us and now Miller's out for this week's game and Ben had to have surgery on his nose.

SMR
12-07-2010, 06:46 PM
I agree. The refs must not like us?? :huh:

stillers4me
12-07-2010, 06:58 PM
McClain gets to play this week and Heath doesn't. Something is wrong with that.

43Hitman
12-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Ryan and his wife sound like a fun couple to be around. She had me laughing when she was talking about how she felt like a suspended player on game day. :-)

NCSteeler
12-08-2010, 12:17 AM
McClain gets to play this week and Heath doesn't. Something is wrong with that.

I just can't agree with this. Did you want Harrison to sit out week 7? To me the hits are very similar, although I still think James's hit was more with the arms then head.