PDA

View Full Version : Steelers’ Redman Talks Game-Winning Touchdown

stillers4me
12-06-2010, 04:55 PM
December 6, 2010 9:32 AM

PITTSBURGH (93-7 The Fan) – 93-7 The Fan Steelers beat reporter Jon Burton caught up with running back Isaac Redman after following the Steelers win over the Baltimore Ravens Sunday night.

Redman talked more about the big third down play to score the game winning touchdown for the Steelers.

Redman says the team knew they really needed to score after the defense stripped the ball from Ravens’ quarterback Joe Flacco.

Redman says it feels great to help the team and that Ben Roethlisberger can rely on him.................

Listen @ http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2010/12/06/isaac-redman-on-the-game-winning-touchdown/

tube517
12-06-2010, 05:01 PM
I can't listen to it right now but did he say anything about his suddeness and glide?

Seriously, I hope he gets more touches/carries.

fansince'76
12-06-2010, 05:35 PM
That was a helluva run after that catch.

Nadroj 20
12-06-2010, 05:38 PM
He is a stud...tough to tackle and that was great effort getting into the endzone. He has played his role nicely this season, im happy to have him on the team.

hotrodder07
12-06-2010, 05:43 PM
I can't listen to it right now but did he say anything about his suddeness and glide?

Seriously, I hope he gets more touches/carries.

I've been hoping for the same thing all year. I don't know, but I just don't see much in Mewelde Moore. He's got reliable hands, but when we sometimes bring him in for a majority of a drive, I wonder why Redman isn't in there instead. Hopefully his ubelievable game winning touchdown will convince the coaches to give Redman more carries. He's earned them.

Count Steeler
12-06-2010, 05:45 PM
That play summarized our game in a nutshell. There was no denying Redman the endzone, he was determined and hell bent on getting there. There will be no denying the Pittsburgh Steelers once it is time to play real playoff football.

BPS3akaWirels3
12-06-2010, 05:52 PM
That's my boy... I have always believed in him since we went to last years preseason game against the Redskins... I am so glad he stuck around on the PS last year,, He proved himself and he will be the next Willie Parker, if not better...

ALLD
12-06-2010, 06:07 PM
He is everything Duce Staley was supposed to be.

steelpride12
12-06-2010, 06:11 PM
That was all him on that play, he should have been down at the 5 and the 2, but as he always does kept truckin' through and breaking tackles, this kid is sure one hell of a short yardage neck breaker!

Borski
12-06-2010, 07:15 PM
I wish they would give him more playing time. I like his style, All the time I see Mendy run up to the line, hesitate and then lose yards, Redzone Redmen Gives his all every play.

SMR
12-06-2010, 07:20 PM
He is everything Duce Staley was supposed to be.

Hey now, Duce was good for a time, albeit a short one. Give him his due.