PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering--was Scruggs wearing lipstick ??

Moose
12-06-2010, 11:11 AM
I was just wondering. Watching the game Sunday night with my daughter she asked if #55 for the rats was wearing lipstick....so, I looked closely when the TV showed close up and ---Damn, there it was, his big head on the screen with those big RED lips !! Was it just my screen or was he wearing lipstick ??? LOL. Just wondering--LMAO.

chenzzo
12-06-2010, 11:12 AM
I saw somewhere where Ben mentioned something about Suggs' lip bleeding.

tube517
12-06-2010, 11:12 AM
he got a busted lip and it was bleeding.

BPS3akaWirels3
12-06-2010, 11:14 AM
lolol... That's funny... Yeah, he was bleeding.. Everyone was tweeting about it during the game..

fansince'76
12-06-2010, 11:14 AM
he got a busted lip and it was bleeding.

A fine for Harrison is forthcoming. :chuckle:

SteelerEmpire
12-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Yea. He looked like he had lipstick on... I "heard" later that his lip was busted... But the blood was so perfect on his lips as if he was wearing lipstick... ? Maybe he's a secret cross dresser and forgot to take off his lipstick being in a hurry to get ready for the game ? LMAO...!

steelpride12
12-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Ya we joked at my house during the game that he has bright red lipstick on, but nope just a busted lip early that just bled a lot it looks like.

Devilsdancefloor
12-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Yea. He looked like he had lipstick on... I "heard" later that his lip was busted... But the blood was so perfect on his lips as if he was wearing lipstick... ? Maybe he's a secret cross dresser and forgot to take off his lipstick being in a hurry to get ready for the game ? LMAO...!

devine would be proud :heh:

Dino 6 Rings
12-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Suggs, is a beast though, I hate playing against him more than Lewis at this point. He always seems to make big plays against us in these games.

Lewis did a good job as well last night at stuffing our run though, God I can't wait for him to retire.