Crow-Magnon
12-06-2010, 07:46 AM
Tough game. Hard hitting. Still hungover. Post more later. :Cry:

vasteeler
12-06-2010, 07:50 AM
yeah good game crow. i have to say you are the coolest rats fan i know

fansince'76
12-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Good game, Crow. Always a knock-down dragout between these two teams and last night was no exception. :drink:

HometownGal
12-06-2010, 08:22 AM
Great game Crow. :drink: Both teams wanted this game badly but I think our Steelers wanted it just a teenie bit more and were not going to be denied last night.

Even though we Steelers fans detest the Rats, we think you're damned good people. :drink: :hug:

Dino 6 Rings
12-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Hey Crow, sorry our win had to come at your expense...Not Really! HA HA HA!!!

It was a pretty sloppy game on both sides, but it turns out, we had one more play than you guys did, that was really all there was to it. That 4th and 2, you're TE Was open, hit that pass and I'm the one feeling down today. Great game, had me dancing around my living room like a fool and cussing and yelling...always enjoy it.

See you in the playoffs kid.

steelpride12
12-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Great game Crow, a typical Steelers and Rats match up, hard hitting and the factor Polamalu came through big.

crcsnail
12-06-2010, 10:21 AM
hey crow , game could have gone either way , we all know that. was a hard hitting normal steeler/ ravens game . see yas in the playoffs dood . :)

stlrtruck
12-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Good game CM, too bad the talking heads will only be talking about the following:

1) The hit to Roethlisberger on the nose (which to me, although by today's rules is a penalty, was part of a bang-bang play, it happens)

2) The hit on Heath (which should have been called, but wasn't, look for the fine later announcement later this week)

3) The 4th and 2 play. Like Harbaugh said, if he makes that play everyone is talking about what a great play it was.

Unfortunately, they will not report that this was a hard hitting, knock down, drag out, street fight that displays what the NFL should be like instead of these new pansy rules that have been instituted over the last several years.

The ravens and Steelers should both petition to play both games before mid-season down the road so as to be able to heal in time for the playoffs.

Devilsdancefloor
12-06-2010, 01:15 PM
hard fought as always crow :drink:

Akagi
12-06-2010, 01:36 PM
The only reason someone won was that the clock stopped. Otherwise the Ravens and Steelers would have fought to the last man.

See you in the playoffs!

st33lersguy
12-06-2010, 01:41 PM
You too CM

SMR
12-06-2010, 01:54 PM
To be honest, I never had so much fun watching a game such as this one!