PDA

View Full Version : MNF: Everyone root for the Jets

pepsyman1
12-06-2010, 02:11 AM
Since we already have a loss against the Patriots and we still have a chance to beat the Jets, we should root for the Jets to win and have a sweep on the Patriots and get their division locked up. That would put our chance of getting the top seed solely in our own hands. If the Patriots win they'd have to lose at least two other games for us to have a shot.

X-Terminator
12-06-2010, 02:53 AM
Since we already have a loss against the Patriots and we still have a chance to beat the Jets, we should root for the Jets to win and have a sweep on the Patriots and get their division locked up. That would put our chance of getting the top seed solely in our own hands. If the Patriots win they'd have to lose at least two other games for us to have a shot.

Forget about the playoff scenarios - the fact that they're playing the Patriots* is enough for me to root for the Jets, as much as I can't stand Rex Ryan.

NCSteeler
12-06-2010, 03:02 AM
Oh this is a tough one. On one hand I hate the Pats and every cheating bone in stupids body, on the other I can't stand arrogant POS teams like the Jets. OK I would love to see the golden boy throttled.

steelreserve
12-06-2010, 03:04 AM
I don't need to think about playoff tiebreakers to root against the Patriots. If they were 0-15 and winning one game would mean we discovered a cure for cancer and AIDS, I'd still root for them to get blown out. I hope they lose to the Jets 64-0 and at the end, Al-Qaida decides to blow up the stadium.

Galax Steeler
12-06-2010, 03:32 AM
I will for sure be pulling for the Jets no way in hell I pull for the Patriots.

memphissteelergirl
12-06-2010, 05:59 AM
Forget about the playoff scenarios - the fact that they're playing the Patriots* is enough for me to root for the Jets.

^This

HometownGal
12-06-2010, 07:13 AM
I never get behind the Cheats* - NEVER. Tonight for me, its J-E-T-S all the way.

Texasteel
12-06-2010, 07:16 AM
The only team that just might, MIGHT, make me root for the pantywaists is the cowboys.

SteelerFanInStl
12-06-2010, 08:50 AM
I hate them both but I'll be pulling for the Jets tonight.

SteelerEmpire
12-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Jets Jets Jets !!!

JayC
12-06-2010, 10:07 AM
i'm not getting into playoff scenarios. knowing that we never make it smoothy i would just focus on the bungles [who almost just knocked off the SB champs]. we could easily give this ravens game back to them with a loss to the bungles and next week talking about 5th or 6th seed.

steelpride12
12-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Well I hate both these teams of course NE a lot more, but Rex Ryan is a total media douche bag. We have to win our finals games to get a top seed, the division is no lock, im only looking ahead to the Bungles and yes Go Jets!

SMR
12-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Go Jets. Hey Santonio, set the Tone against the Patsies!

tube517
12-06-2010, 02:03 PM
i'm not getting into playoff scenarios. knowing that we never make it smoothy i would just focus on the bungles [who almost just knocked off the SB champs]. we could easily give this ravens game back to them with a loss to the bungles and next week talking about 5th or 6th seed.

This ^^

But I'd rather see the Jets win than the Cheats any day.

Merchant
12-06-2010, 02:18 PM
I hate both teams with a passion. Can't stand Belicheat and Brady. Can't stand Ryan and Sanchez.