PDA

View Full Version : Polamalu : Suggs has a bad feeling.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
12-06-2010, 01:32 AM
Suggs had a bad feeling when he saw Polamalu sneaking to the line of scrimmage.

“It was like ‘Man, I hope we have a plan’ because it didn’t feel good when I saw that hair at the line of scrimmage,” Suggs said. :chuckle:

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_712448.html

tube517
12-06-2010, 01:41 AM
Like we gave the game away in the first game. What goes around comes around. Scoreboard. You play 60 minutes and we learned the hard way in the first game.

pepsyman1
12-06-2010, 02:02 AM
Like we gave the game away in the first game. What goes around comes around. Scoreboard. You play 60 minutes and we learned the hard way in the first game.

Yep....two very competitive, comparable teams that have played good defense but given up a number of 4th quarter leads. We are almost mirror images of each other as teams

Craic
12-06-2010, 02:26 AM
Yep....two very competitive, comparable teams that have played good defense but given up a number of 4th quarter leads. We are almost mirror images of each other as teams

Absolutely. The Ravens are a team you absolutely hate... because you have to grudgingly respect their style and method of play. Cause if you don't, then you realize, you're hating your own style and method of play.

BTW... Quote of teh article " it didn’t feel good when I saw that hair at the line of scrimmage,”

steelreserve
12-06-2010, 02:57 AM
Absolutely. The Ravens are a team you absolutely hate... because you have to grudgingly respect their style and method of play. Cause if you don't, then you realize, you're hating your own style and method of play.

Much as I "hate" the Ravens when we're locked into a struggle with them, I have to say I don't HATE them the way I dislike, say, the Patriots. We just come out and battle each other every time, and it's an honest football game where there's always something more at stake than style points. 9 out of 10 times, they give us an entertaining game and vice versa. They talk a good game to pump it up beforehand and they play tough, although usually without being complete assholes about it, and the same characteristics are generally true of their fans. Nobody shines a spotlight on them and treats them like the Chosen Ones, and nobody does that for us either. Basically, this is exactly what a rivalry is supposed to be.

I have plenty of respect for the Ravens in that regard. We kind of had a similar thing going with Jacksonville in the early-to-mid 2000s, too. So as much as I love it when we get the better of them, I don't have the same kind of white-hot hatred of them as for the plastic teams like the Colts and Patriots. It's always a great game against the Ravens, but it's all good, it's all good.

Galax Steeler
12-06-2010, 03:22 AM
Any team should have a bad feeling when they see Troy coming up to the line of scrimmage.

HometownGal
12-06-2010, 07:55 AM
Suggs cracks me up. :lol: "I had a bad feeling when I saw that hair at the line of scrimmage". :rofl:

“I’m sure they would like to say they took it with the turnover at the end,” receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh said. “We gave them the game. Y’all watched the game. Y’all know that. They know that.”

No - you douchenibbly - our Steelers grabbed that game away from you because they have more character and heart than any team in the NFL and they don't quit. Stop crying and man up you piece of shit. :upyours:

http://www.takegreatpictures.com/content/images/crying_baby.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
12-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Our Playmakers out played your Playmakers in the end. That is how it goes. Besides, the Ravens have never beaten us in a meaningful game anyway, should be used to these losses by now.

Burghfan58
12-06-2010, 10:26 AM
[QUOTE=HometownGal;103534]

No - you douchenibbly - our Steelers grabbed that game away from you because they have more character and heart than any team in the NFL and they don't quit. Stop crying and man up you piece of shit. :upyours:

Douch must be a little upset because his contribution to his team was a big fat 0.

SMR
12-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Much as I "hate" the Ravens when we're locked into a struggle with them, I have to say I don't HATE them the way I dislike, say, the Patriots. We just come out and battle each other every time, and it's an honest football game where there's always something more at stake than style points. 9 out of 10 times, they give us an entertaining game and vice versa. They talk a good game to pump it up beforehand and they play tough, although usually without being complete assholes about it, and the same characteristics are generally true of their fans. Nobody shines a spotlight on them and treats them like the Chosen Ones, and nobody does that for us either. Basically, this is exactly what a rivalry is supposed to be.

I have plenty of respect for the Ravens in that regard. We kind of had a similar thing going with Jacksonville in the early-to-mid 2000s, too. So as much as I love it when we get the better of them, I don't have the same kind of white-hot hatred of them as for the plastic teams like the Colts and Patriots. It's always a great game against the Ravens, but it's all good, it's all good.

You simply could not have said it better. Wow.

Kudos!

Chidi29
12-06-2010, 03:05 PM
I know we had an all-out blitz that play and the LT correctly picked up Harrison, the inside guy, but it amazes me the number of times Troy is able to come free. Even on running plays, I've seen him come in untouched and get to the back on the backside.

The Ravens certainly didn't do themselves any favors with all the penalties. But we won that game. We made the plays when it mattered most.