PDA

View Full Version : CBS pregame show

T&B fan
12-05-2010, 11:30 AM
if any one has the video of Charley Casserly bull shit about Harrison please post it . this guy is nuts he said the hit on the bills QB was a good call and Harrison could be or would be suspended if the big hits continue .. then he said that a player coming out in this yrs draft is a just like Harrison but faster . Harrison is a bad player but hes also what your looking for in a draft pick ????

kmsteelerwr15
12-05-2010, 11:48 AM
1st off Casserly is a dumbass! Secondly at least Marino and Cowher called out the NFL and Marino even said they are targeting Harrison

stlrtruck
12-05-2010, 11:52 AM
Dan Marino just mentioned that it was a legal hit and shouldn't have been flagged or fined. I didn't see Casserly's comments but anyone that knows the fundamentals of football knows that the hit on Fitzy it was a legal football.

Texasteel
12-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Dan Marino just mentioned that it was a legal hit and shouldn't have been flagged or fined. I didn't see Casserly's comments but anyone that knows the fundamentals of football knows that the hit on Fitzy it was a legal football.

And this does not give me a warm and fussy feeling about our refs, or our moron commissioner.

7SteelGal43
12-05-2010, 12:14 PM

it was not only legal, it was textbook.

tube517
12-05-2010, 12:26 PM
That is why I don't watch that crap. All the pregame shows are crap.

Shoes
12-05-2010, 12:43 PM
These talking heads are cut from the same mold as politicians. A win and another SB will zip them up for another season.

Moose
12-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Exactly 'Shoes' ! These idiots are the ones constantly saying that the refs and Mr Dumbell aren't targeting the Steeler's every week too. I just hope the Black and Gold plays the Steeler's type of football and just keep putting the hurt on the opposing team. Play the game, pay the fines and move on !!! Maybe Ben could throw a 'bullet' of a pass to the head of a zebra here or there, or maybe Troy could run across the middle and level a ref here or there too.....that would definitely make for good entertainment !!! LMAO

SteelerFanInStl
12-05-2010, 02:50 PM
That is why I don't watch that crap. All the pregame shows are crap.

Yep. I don't watch any of the pregame crap any more. Most of the talking heads on there are idiots. I believe that Casserley was one of the idiots that said that Ben "took a dive" after getting sucker punched by Seymour.

fansince'76
12-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Yep. I don't watch any of the pregame crap any more.

Me neither. All the pregame shows blow, as far as I'm concerned.

HometownGal
12-05-2010, 03:24 PM
I see Casserly ate his daily bowl of stupid for breakfast. The guy really is as dumb as a squash. He had his lips attached to Tagliabue's ass for years so I guess now he is trying to stick them on Goodumbell's hiney.

The guy was fired by Dan Snyder - what does that tell ya?

Wheelz
12-05-2010, 04:28 PM
While we're on the subject of that particular show, I'd sincerely like to see Bill Cowher throw something at Boomer Esiason. Or at least ask him how many teams he's coached or players he's managed to have such strong opinions about things he knows nothing about.

He reminds me of stereotypical middle management in the corporate world--- status quo and presentation overshadowing a lack of understanding in how things really work. There must be something in the water in Cincinnati, because didn't Chris Collinsworth play there, too?

Man, talk about two black eyes for color commentary in those two, huh?

tube517
12-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Being at work at night, I'm stuck with that clown (Boomer) on the radio at my desk. He is even worse as a radio color guy. No wonder Al Michaels hated his guts.

While we're on the subject of that particular show, I'd sincerely like to see Bill Cowher throw something at Boomer Esiason. Or at least ask him how many teams he's coached or players he's managed to have such strong opinions about things he knows nothing about.

He reminds me of stereotypical middle management in the corporate world--- status quo and presentation overshadowing a lack of understanding in how things really work. There must be something in the water in Cincinnati, because didn't Chris Collinsworth play there, too?

Man, talk about two black eyes for color commentary in those two, huh?

Wheelz
12-05-2010, 05:26 PM
My sympathies for your having to listen to that tool at work.

You know Al Michaels hates Collinsworth, too. As much as I can't stand Collinsworth, Michaels makes Sunday Night the best football presentation in the game. I won't even start about Jaworski and the MNF debacle, but I kinda like Gruden. He & Michaels would be a great fit.

HometownGal
12-05-2010, 05:31 PM
but I kinda like Gruden. He & Michaels would be a great fit.

I agree. :thumbsup: I really like Chucky and though I can take or leave Michaels, I think they'd compliment each other on the color.

Boom Boom is just like Collinspeckerhead. He was a Steelers bitch too. :lol: