PDA

View Full Version : What Ravens Fans Are Saying...

SteelerEmpire
12-02-2010, 05:40 PM
A LOT. Here's a few quotes:

"Ben's a drama queen and loves the attention. He always seems to come up with some minor injury that he has to "fight through" in big games. It is what it is. The Ravens will be ready for him."

"Ngata should just fall and roll over his foot too take him out. Better yet have Cody roll over his entire leg and just crush it. It'll give the girls a better shot at getting away."

"Want to know how to stop Wallace - crush him...every time he goes near the ball. If he comes across the middle, he leaves the game on a stretcher - little men don't do so well when Ray & Ed lay the lumber.
Webb, make these clowns 1-dimensional so that Ray can finish what he started with Mendenhall 2 years ago. He ended him then...he'll end him again...."

"The Saints dominated the Steelers offense b/c they brought loads of different blitzes. Big Ben was confused and had no idea where to go with the ball. Baltimore needs a masterful gameplan like the Saints had."

LINK: http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/29652-its-steeler-week-steelers-vs-ravens/

salamander
12-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Ahh yes. The good old "Ben's a drama queen" bit. Never gets old. :rolleyes:

Polamalu Princess
12-02-2010, 05:59 PM
All I know is I hope we kick their butts big time!

Galax Steeler
12-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Let them crow we will settle on the field. It is always a hard hitting game and hopefully we hit harder this game then we have all year.

TroysBarber
12-03-2010, 07:15 AM
Let's see, they want Cody to crush Ben's leg, have Wallace leave the game on a stretcher, and have ray ray injure Mendenhall. Real classy.

HometownGal
12-03-2010, 07:30 AM
"Ngata should just fall and roll over his foot too take him out. Better yet have Cody roll over his entire leg and just crush it. It'll give the girls a better shot at getting away."

Ben had better be more concerned about Ray the Knife and his cutlery arsenal. :upyours:

Typical illiterate jibberish from Baltimorons. :jerkit:

steel striker
12-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Thats the typical raven response alot of their fans can't have a reasonable conversation about the game.

Dino 6 Rings
12-03-2010, 03:11 PM
two can play at that game....

I hope Harrison SNAPS Flacco's Neck with a legal hit that is so brutal he gets fined and suspended 2 games anyway because Children have nightmares about it!

Ray Lewis is an Old Slow Piece of crap that now is going to get TRUCKED By Mendy in the early part of the game and for the rest of the Game Ray Ray will be singing "Jimmy Crack Corn" Because his brain is so scrambled.

Ed Reed is going to look old and slow and injured as Wallace ZOOOOOOOMS By his SLOW ASSSSS and gets us huge play after huge play.

Suggs better have his effing head on a swivel too because Hines his going to lay his sorry asss out...AGAIN!

Dino 6 Rings
12-03-2010, 03:14 PM
oh and actual "game talk" was started in the Ravens Week thread but pretty much all anyone wants to do is bitttch about fines and cry about Goodell.

so whatever.

ALLD
12-03-2010, 04:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qNj6jUcPN8

If you are going to talk the talk, you better learn how to walk the walk first. I guess it still stings when we swept them 3 games in 2008 and then won the Super Bowl, again.

ALLD
12-03-2010, 04:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRY3Asqube8&feature=related

Don't forget, great players make big time plays just when they are needed most. Iced the game.

steelerdude15
12-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Ed lay the lumber.
Ed Reed can't tackle. Fact.

If Ben Roethlisberger is a rapist, then Ray Lewis is a murderer. Let's not forget about the thirty day sentencing for Stallworth's manslaughter charge. :rolleyes:

O'Malley
12-03-2010, 05:08 PM
RayRay got trucked in Atlanta and was a non factor in that game. I can see it now Mendy to the right Speath coming around with a head of steam Ray Ray's brains squirt out his ear holes. Suggs goes to make the tackle and there is Ward with another devistating hit, Suggs is eating through a straw the rest of the season. Flacco drops back Harrison hits him so hard his chest caves in and he is carted off the field, news goes up on the big screen Bert is dead. Wallace goes across the middle and Hines is there with another great block oh shit thats not just a helmet on the field Ed Reid's head is in it as well. Ravens end up having to play ther male cheerleaders and the game gets out of hand Steelers are victorious.

This rant brought to you in part by,
Michael O'Malley
poet and didn't know it.

O'Malley
12-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Now back to reality. I have mixed emotions about this game. I hope we can pull out a win.

SteelerEmpire
12-03-2010, 05:29 PM
One thing is almost certain, this game will be a "litmus test" to see if the team is REALLY ready for this late to post season play... this is the yellow canary in the coal mine... right here...

ALLD
12-03-2010, 05:37 PM
We could kill each other and end up letting the Jets and Pats walk to the AFC Championship game.

steeldevil
12-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Ravens fans are capable of speech? Interesting. You learn something new everyday....

Count Steeler
12-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Let's see, they want Cody to crush Ben's leg, have Wallace leave the game on a stretcher, and have ray ray injure Mendenhall. Real classy.

But they won't get fined. Harrison looks at Flacco and the ref will be going for the flag.

Count Steeler
12-03-2010, 06:49 PM
It is time for our D to control a game. It is hard to do when we are weak at the corner, but the pass rush has to improve. Seems to me Lebeau is in kind of a rut. He needs to revamp his strategy and release the hounds. Change some blocking schemes, because obviously, opposing O lines are prepared for us.

Of course a three step drop and you can lay off passes in McFadden's direction all night long. Good for 8-12 yards every completion.

smokin3000gt
12-03-2010, 07:12 PM
What a neutered joke that board is.

memphissteelergirl
12-03-2010, 08:20 PM
I can say with all honesty that I truly don't give a rat's fat a** what Ratbird fans think.

Psycho Ward 86
12-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Ed Reed can't tackle. Fact.

RayRay got trucked in Atlanta and was a non factor in that game.
This rant brought to you in part by,
Michael O'Malley

You should really try to comprehend how retarded you sound right now.

O'Malley
12-03-2010, 10:31 PM
You should really try to comprehend how retarded you sound right now.

The first play of that game he was trucked. He hurt his ankle on the play and was a non factor. I'm saying hit him in the mouth right off the bat and keep hitting him in the mouth. My rant was directed to the Ravens comments and I thought it was funny. Apparently you read my rant as a view I take on myself. You have to understand the sarcasm in which I post at times. So your bieing unable to comprehend fact,from a rant of sarcasm makes you retarded. He was in fact on the outside looking in every play of that game due to his injury. I even stated in a consecutive post "back to reality". So take for what you will. I will try not to post above your head from now on.

Steeldude
12-04-2010, 02:52 AM
The Saints dominated the Steelers offense b/c they brought loads of different blitzes. Big Ben was confused and had no idea where to go with the ball

this is true. the steelers have yet to figure out way to combat blitzes. arians, BR, the O-line and the WRs are clueless on what to do against it.