PDA

View Full Version : Cook: Steelers' Ward looking forward to Ravens

stillers4me
12-01-2010, 05:29 AM
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
By Ron Cook, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/images/201011/x20101201steelers_330.jpg
Peter Diana/Post-Gazete
Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward on facing the Ravens: "It's the one game you circle."

Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward says he's the most hated man in Baltimore and he has the names of his enemies to prove it. It is a long list of former or current Ravens: Rod Woodson. Tony Siragusa. Chris McAlister. Corey Fuller. Bart Scott. Ed Reed. Terrell Suggs.

Now, apparently, you can add another name.

John Harbaugh.

"I don't think their head coach likes me," Ward said the other day. "I tried to shake his hand before we played them the last time. He gave me a fake handshake. He didn't even look at me. That's fine. Whatever.".........

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10335/1107242-66.stm

Crow-Magnon
12-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Bulletin Board material? LMAO!

I don't think it's any secret that Hines Ward doesn't have a lot of friends on the Ravens, or in the Baltimore metropolitan area for that matter. But he does garner respect, however grudgingly it may be given. Hines is old school.

And trust me, if he was traded to or picked up by Baltimore as a FA, he'd be welcomed with open arms.

stlrtruck
12-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Bulletin Board material? LMAO!

I don't think it's any secret that Hines Ward doesn't have a lot of friends on the Ravens, or in the Baltimore metropolitan area for that matter. But he does garner respect, however grudgingly it may be given. Hines is old school.

And trust me, if he was traded to or picked up by Baltimore as a FA, he'd be welcomed with open arms.

FINALLY! one ravens fan admits it!

steelpride12
12-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Haha Well Ed Reed at this point will surely fake an injury for this game, I don't think he will be forgetting what happened anytime soon.

zulater
12-01-2010, 02:30 PM
I don't know how anyone call call Hines Ward a cheap shot artist? Whoever he hits it's always between the white lines, and always before the whistle blows. Plus he doesn't target little dudes, he goes after the hardest hitters the other team has to offer. And the thing is Hines isn't out there hiding, he fearlessly runs patterns across the middle like no one else, you think he doesn't know these guys are looking to line him up? Difference is Hines doesn't piss and moan afterwards. He usually gets up smiling and lines up for the next play. Guy rolls up on his ankle after horsecollaring him in the AFC title game, does Hines bitch? No, he rehabs like crazy and defies the odds and makes the first catch of the Super Bowl.

These pitiful crying defensive players who hate Hines make me sick. Grow a pair boys, and stop acting like pussies!