PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clark: Steelers To Protest This Sunday

SteelerEmpire
11-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Ryan Clark just posted this comment:

"New break: Steeler D will protest this Sunday in the wake of #92 latest fine by hitting harder and more vicious. Since they fine either way!"

LINK: http://twitter.com/RyanClark25

Count Steeler
11-30-2010, 07:08 PM
Oh yes. Bring it on D. Enough of this pussy footing around. I'd rather lose putting up a good fight than playing Goodell football.

stillers4me
11-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Can't think of a better time to get pissed off tha Ravens week. :chuckle:

HometownGal
11-30-2010, 07:14 PM
Damned straight Ryan. :applaudit: Show that vajayjay that the Steelers D is going to play football the way they've always played it and he can shove his Goodumball up his puckered ass.

BigNastyDefense
11-30-2010, 07:35 PM
Fuck yeah! I'm sooooo pumped for Sunday night! The Ratbirds are soooooo going to get dominated by the Steelers defense!

Joe Flacco better keep his head on a swivel, because we are coming with the heat and he's gonna get hit harder and harder as the night goes on!

Steelers 27 - Ravens 13

Devilsdancefloor
11-30-2010, 07:38 PM
this is gonna be a nasty game Bring it D

Texasteel
11-30-2010, 07:46 PM
GODell has shown he doesn't care what the players think or do. This will not be resolved till the owners get pissed off.

ALLD
11-30-2010, 07:49 PM
There will be two clear choices this weekend. Will the Pats vs. Jets be better football or will the Steelers vs. Ravens be better ball. It is like night and day.

steelpride12
11-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Oh wow I feel bad in a way for the Rats offense, they have to settle with one pissed off Steelers D!

fansince'76
11-30-2010, 08:30 PM
Great. Another game of 100+ yards in penalties. Let's see if we can crack the franchise record for penalty yardage we set in the Raiders game! :applaudit::sarcasm:

The more our players protest, the more we get f@#*ed.

Godfather
11-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Goofdell is doing more harm than good. By refusing to enforce a clear, consistent standard, he is leaving defenders confused as to what's legal and what's dirty. Which means they might as well go ahead and jack the opponent up.

JayC
12-01-2010, 12:42 AM
put in a backup and knock out flacco with a cheapshot. we'll be getting $25k anyways, might as well make it worth it

solardave
12-01-2010, 01:20 AM
Damned straight Ryan. :applaudit: Show that vajayjay that the Steelers D is going to play football the way they've always played it and he can shove his Goodumball up his puckered ass.

I agree with everything you say except that his ass is puckered. I'd say it's pretty lose from taking it from Kraft all these years!!!

solardave
12-01-2010, 01:22 AM
this is gonna be a nasty game Bring it D

Anyone notice how hard Troy was hitting on Sunday? I know he can do it but it seems to me he's daring Goodell to fine him for legal hard hits.

steelreserve
12-01-2010, 01:48 AM
Dang. I was hoping that the "protest" meant something more dramatic, like they were going to piss all over the field.

Stupid positivity and professionalism always getting in the way of what I want.

The Duke
12-01-2010, 02:31 AM
Hell yeah! Show the goodell how it's truly done, on national TV

I feel for joe flacco

Galax Steeler
12-01-2010, 03:32 AM
Give them hell defense who cares what Goodell thinks.

Raleigh Steel
12-01-2010, 04:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

BlastFurnace
12-01-2010, 07:44 AM
Great. Another game of 100+ yards in penalties. Let's see if we can crack the franchise record for penalty yardage we set in the Raiders game! :applaudit::sarcasm:

That was my first thought too. I hope his comments don't come back to bite us.

steeldevil
12-01-2010, 08:29 AM
It's December, you know what that means right? :rofl2:

vasteeler
12-01-2010, 08:45 AM
It's December, you know what that means right? :rofl2:

:nono:.............:buttkick:

Dino 6 Rings
12-01-2010, 09:38 AM

"New break: Steeler D will protest this Sunday in the wake of #92 latest fine by hitting harder and more vicious. Since they fine either way!"

DAMN FCKING RIGHT!!!!

BRING THE FCKING PAIN!!!

SNAP NECKS AND WRITE CHECKS!!!!

Pristas
12-01-2010, 09:55 AM
As a protest to the league, I would like to see our offense take the field on Sunday night with terrible towels hanging out of the back of their pants, flag football style. Maybe the Ratbirds could do the same with their white or purple towels, since these changes will certainly affect them as well. Imagine that...

Raleigh Steel
12-01-2010, 10:13 AM
DAMN FCKING RIGHT!!!!

BRING THE FCKING PAIN!!!

SNAP NECKS AND WRITE CHECKS!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!

smokin3000gt
12-01-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm glad to hear it but I wish he (they) kept it under their hat. We certainly don't need more scrutiny or 15 yd penalties. I do hope they play lights out though because you know the ravens will be going after ben and trying to roll up on his foot.

stlrtruck
12-01-2010, 11:23 AM
Kicking Arse and Writing Checks!

Burghfan58
12-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Pounding the hell out of the Ravens sounds better to me than a Goodell sucks sticker on the helmet. The day the Steelers D starts playing non physical with little emotion, I don't want to watch any longer.

SirHulka
12-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Great move. Announce to the Ravens that you're going to be coming out intent on hitting people even harder. That ought to make them less eager to play. (sarcasm)

Let's see.
1: Announce to the NFL that you're going to be hitting harder. That surely won't bring any extra scrutiny now, will it?

2: Announce to the Ravens that you're going to be hitting harder. In their house. That surely won't bring any extra effort on their part now, will it?

3: Their QB is young and healthy, and their O-line is intact. Your D-line is hobbled by injuries.

4: Your QB is hobbled with a foot injury, and your O-line is basically 2nd and 3rd stringers. THEIR D-line is healthy. AND you've probably pissed off #52, and you KNOW the NFL kisses his butt every chance they get.

That was probably the dumbest thing any Steeler player could have tweeted this week.

Good luck.

I predict a blood-bath. On both sides.

7SteelGal43
12-01-2010, 01:41 PM

damned if ya do, damned if ya don't.

7SteelGal43
12-01-2010, 01:45 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc&feature=related

stillers4me
12-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Chill people. You're making a mountain out of a molehill. It was just Ryan's way of telling the fans that they are pissed at the fines and that none of us has to worry that they are going to hold back and play sissyball.

Moose
12-01-2010, 02:36 PM
I love it !! I definitely agree, if they are going to get fined whether they 'hit' clean or not, might as well knock 'em in to next week and start playing STEELER FOOTBALL again !!! Although, it probably would be wise to keep things quiet anymore since the refs and azz hole Godamndell will hear about his statement and watch more closely....i.e. Harrison comment on not wanting to injure players, just hurt them.

fansince'76
12-01-2010, 02:37 PM
damned if ya do, damned if ya don't.

Actually, you're right - they're going to screw the team over anyway, so why take it silently?

SteelerFanInStl
12-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Great move. Announce to the Ravens that you're going to be coming out intent on hitting people even harder. That ought to make them less eager to play. (sarcasm)

Let's see.
1: Announce to the NFL that you're going to be hitting harder. That surely won't bring any extra scrutiny now, will it?

2: Announce to the Ravens that you're going to be hitting harder. In their house. That surely won't bring any extra effort on their part now, will it?

3: Their QB is young and healthy, and their O-line is intact. Your D-line is hobbled by injuries.

4: Your QB is hobbled with a foot injury, and your O-line is basically 2nd and 3rd stringers. THEIR D-line is healthy. AND you've probably pissed off #52, and you KNOW the NFL kisses his butt every chance they get.

That was probably the dumbest thing any Steeler player could have tweeted this week.

Good luck.

Don't worry, they'll be leading with their hands. :D

tube517
12-01-2010, 05:54 PM
It doesn't even matter anyways. They hate us, we hate them. We'll get fined either way.

As Tomlin said before, it would be a huge game if it was a scrimmage. If they have to use bulletin board material to get up for this game, then so be it.

Let's see.

Good luck.

Psycho Ward 86
12-01-2010, 06:12 PM

Hell yeah!