PDA

View Full Version : Ed Bouchette On James Harrison Fines: “I Know Dan (Rooney) Is Hot About All This”

stillers4me
11-30-2010, 05:38 PM
http://cbspittsburgh.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/james-harrison4.jpg?w=420
Getty Images

Reporting Joe Starkey (http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/personality/joe-starkey/)

Ed Bouchette joined the Seibel and Starkey show on Sportsradio 93-7 The FAN with Joe Starkey and Ken Laird filling in for John Seibel today to discuss James Harrison’s’ most recent $25,000 fine, this time coming for his hit on Bill Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Ed said he talked with Harrison’s’ agent yesterday before the fine came down, and James’ agent said he hoped James would not get fined because it will probably push him over the edge....................

Listen @ http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2010/11/30/ed-bouchette-on-james-harrison-fines-i-know-dan-rooney-is-hot-about-all-this/

Count Steeler
11-30-2010, 05:46 PM
All this distraction, just trying to prevent the Steelers from focusing on the task at hand, whip some Raven butt and march on to Super Bowl victory #7. Tomlin, keep the boys focused and Rooney pay Harrison $25,000 for shoveling your driveway. Get these guys ready to play with a swagger and an attitude. Don't apologize for playing football the way it was meant to be played. Release the hounds...

tube517
11-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Damn straight. Let the Rooneys handle this.

SteelerFanInStl
11-30-2010, 05:57 PM
Ed said he talked with Harrison’s’ agent yesterday before the fine came down, and James’ agent said he hoped James would not get fined because it will probably push him over the edge....................

Good! I hope that James takes it out on Flacco and the Ravens this week.

ALLD
11-30-2010, 06:32 PM
If I was Rooney I would make a phone call and set up a visit.

Harrison needs to come up with hiw own line of blue jeans.

SMR
11-30-2010, 06:38 PM
If I was Rooney I would make a phone call and set up a visit.

Harrison needs to come up with hiw own line of blue jeans.

:lol:

I'd buy 'em up!

HometownGal
11-30-2010, 07:17 PM
A pissed off team is a dangerous team as we know all too well when we played the Cheats* a few weeks back after the whoopin' they took from the :lol: Browns :lol: the week before.

UNLEASH HELL! :behindsofa:

BigNastyDefense
11-30-2010, 07:45 PM
I wonder how Dan Rooney is feeling about supporting Goodell for the commissioner position now.

Goodell has turned out to be more bad than good. He's turning the game we all love into a pansy game. And he's targeting the team with such a deep history of rough and tough football, the most successful team in NFL history.....and also the team that the Rooneys own.

Kaeg
11-30-2010, 09:14 PM
Goodell has turned out to be more bad than good.

There's some good?

GodfatherofSoul
11-30-2010, 09:52 PM
The only Good he came with was printed on his driver's license.

Merchant
11-30-2010, 10:09 PM
The only Good he came with was printed on his driver's license.

Ba-Zing.