PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Ready For Division Rivals Steelers Next Sunday

stillers4me
11-29-2010, 07:22 AM
November 29, 2010 7:47 AM

BALTIMORE (AP) — Their spirits soaring after another home victory, the Baltimore Ravens will be riding a crest of momentum into their showdown with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Joe Flacco threw two touchdown passes, and Baltimore beat Tampa Bay 17-10 Sunday to improve the Ravens to 5-0 at home this season and remained tied atop the AFC North with Pittsburgh. Baltimore will next host the Steelers on Sunday night.

The Ravens were looking ahead to that game only minutes after this one ended.

“We know what’s in front of us,” tight end Todd Heap said. “We know that when the Ravens play the Steelers in December, it usually has a lot of meaning — and this game coming up definitely does. It will be a statement game for us.”..............

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2010/11/29/ravens-ready-for-division-rivals-steelers-next-sunday/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

stlrtruck
11-29-2010, 08:17 AM
Good. Get Ready. Let's just hope the officials call a better game across the board than they have the last two weeks!

But then again, with two aggressive defenses I don't know if Der Kommish will know what to do. But something tells me flacco will be the beneficiary of a bogus RTP call when Harrison hits him legally!