PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben working on image.

zulater
11-26-2010, 06:03 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/incoming/article265434.ece

Nice piece on Ben, in the Buffalo news. Not that there's much new, but it's well written, and for a change it's a positive article on Ben from an NFL city other than Pittsburgh.

HometownGal
11-26-2010, 06:10 AM
Very nice read, Zu, and there is no doubt in my mind that our Ben is on the right track. :thumbsup: :drink:

zulater
11-26-2010, 08:51 AM
Very nice read, Zu, and there is no doubt in my mind that our Ben is on the right track. :thumbsup: :drink:

Yeah it is Marianne. I just get so sick of outside reporters who have little familiarity with the actual facts concerning Ben's case who assume the worst, and act as if he's unredeemable. :frusty:

And yes I agree he is on the right track now. While I don't believe Ben ever commited any criminal act, I do believe a personality adjustment was in order, and seems to have come about. Which is great news for him and us! :thumbsup: :drink:

HometownGal
11-26-2010, 08:57 AM
Yeah it is Marianne. I just get so sick of outside reporters who have little familiarity with the actual facts concerning Ben's case who assume the worst, and act as if he's unredeemable. :frusty:

And yes I agree he is on the right track now. While I don't believe Ben ever commited any criminal act, I do believe a personality adjustment was in order, and seems to have come about. Which is great news for him and us! :thumbsup: :drink:

Oh I hear you on that - definitely. The vultures were circling for months and are still circling and salivating for another opportunity to crucify Ben, but he isn't giving them any roadkill to munch on. :thumbsup: Ben did need a personality adjustment, badly, and from what I've heard around da Burgh and have read, he has made some huge leaps and bounds in that regard. On top of that his play, for the most part, has been damned good and I'm seeing a much more comfortable - and confident - Big Ben. :applaudit:

crcsnail
11-26-2010, 11:48 AM
yup a very good read. thx for posting :)

BeerMan
11-26-2010, 12:44 PM
Yeah, it's a good article. Usually those types of stories have some sort of backhanded compliment or outright slight against Ben, but this one did not. It was good to see that he's becoming friends with more of his teammates as well. Monday night the douche on the Fan was wondering if Ben had lost the locker room since none of the guys came to his defense after the Seymour punch. I can't stand when they try to drum up shit when there isn't anything to drum up.

steelerdude15
11-26-2010, 12:58 PM
It's nice to see outside source on Ben for once.

HollywoodSteel
11-26-2010, 03:24 PM
Yeah, it's a good article. Usually those types of stories have some sort of backhanded compliment or outright slight against Ben, but this one did not. It was good to see that he's becoming friends with more of his teammates as well. Monday night the douche on the Fan was wondering if Ben had lost the locker room since none of the guys came to his defense after the Seymour punch. I can't stand when they try to drum up shit when there isn't anything to drum up.

I don't know what the hell he saw, but I saw Kemo coming to Ben's defense pretty hard.

SMR
11-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Bu...bu...buh...but I thought Ben was un-redeemable.

:rolleyes:

siss
11-27-2010, 04:30 PM
Bu...bu...buh...but I thought Ben was un-redeemable.

:rolleyes:
and all of his team mates secretly resent and hate him And he is the worlds biggest jerk in all the world BSPN said so.
:coffee:

O'Malley
11-27-2010, 04:37 PM
and all of his team mates secretly resent and hate him And he is the worlds biggest jerk in all the world BSPN said so.
:coffee:

Well if ESPN said it, it has to be true........:sarcasm::drink:

SteelerFanInStl
11-27-2010, 06:48 PM
I don't know what the hell he saw, but I saw Kemo coming to Ben's defense pretty hard.

I'm still trying to figure out where these idiots are getting that. Someone on one of the TV networks must have said it because all of the idiot fans of other teams keep saying it despite the fact that it's obviously not true.

MULLDOG24
11-28-2010, 08:31 AM
Ya know fans and papers form other teams and cities can say what they want about Ben but from what I can tell Ben is doing all he can to make up for his mistakes in the past. IMHO Ben is on the right track and I support him in this. It is nice to see an article out there with some good comments in it about Ben though.