PDA

View Full Version : No time for a letdown

Psycho Ward 86
11-24-2010, 09:58 PM
http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/No-time-for-a-letdown/1a0dc2b1-d86a-4fc6-873a-4f9c9e270325

The Steelers won’t let the Bills 2-8 record fool them as they know they are going to have their hands full in Buffalo on Sunday.

“They have been in every game,” said wide receiver Antwaan Randle El. “We are not overlooking them, more so the way they played the last five or six games. The last five games they are 2-3 and the three games they lost were by a total of about nine points.

“We are not overlooking them by any means. In the last two games they came back and won. They aren’t a team you overlook. You don’t want to overlook any team, but they certainly have given us reason not to overlook them.”

After starting off 0-8, the Bills have won their last two games and the Steelers know they can’t let their guard down.

“They are a good football team,” said quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. “They have a good defense. We have to bear down and focus.

“I think they are opportunistic. Whenever they have an interception it seems like they never drop it, they always catch them and they always make the most of their plays. Seems like these last couple weeks in particular is the most film we have watched and they are really getting after the quarterback and making as many plays as they can.”

Merchant
11-25-2010, 12:28 AM
They have a good defense...? Am I missing something lol

solardave
11-25-2010, 04:45 AM
I don't know about their D but there O is playing pretty good. Wasn't Chan Gailey our offensive co-ordinator back in 95 when O'Dumbass lost againts the Cryboys in the SB? Pretty sure he was.