PDA

View Full Version : I just had an awsome thought (Harrison vs Goodell).

oneforthetoe
11-22-2010, 01:37 AM
Ok follow me here. The Steelers make it to the Super Bowl,. The entire week is dominated by stories about making it to the Super Bowl even with all the heavy fines.

The Steelers win the Super Bowl and Rodger Goodell has to present us with the Lombardi Trophy. What do you think would happen? I'm sure Tomlin and most of the players would be too ecstatic to say or do anything in relation to all the fines we have got this year. And I think we can all agree that the Rooney's would never air the league dirty laundry out at a moment like that. They are, after all, league guys.

However, what if Harrison won the Super Bowl MVP? Can you imagine that moment when Goodell hands him that trophy? Let's be honest, if Harrison can blow off the president ....

To make it even juicier, maybe Goodell makes a crack, when he is about to present Harrison with the MVP Trophy, about how James was able to succeed "now that he is playing within the rules." Oh what a moment that would be.

steelers#1
11-22-2010, 03:01 AM
Ok follow me here. The Steelers make it to the Super Bowl,. The entire week is dominated by stories about making it to the Super Bowl even with all the heavy fines.

The Steelers win the Super Bowl and Rodger Goodell has to present us with the Lombardi Trophy. What do you think would happen? I'm sure Tomlin and most of the players would be too ecstatic to say or do anything in relation to all the fines we have got this year. And I think we can all agree that the Rooney's would never air the league dirty laundry out at a moment like that. They are, after all, league guys.

However, what if Harrison won the Super Bowl MVP? Can you imagine that moment when Goodell hands him that trophy? Let's be honest, if Harrison can blow off the president ....

To make it even juicier, maybe Goodell makes a crack, when he is about to present Harrison with the MVP Trophy, about how James was able to succeed "now that he is playing within the rules." Oh what a moment that would be.
-----------------------------------------

I cannot believe this. I had this same conversation with my son earlier. The exact same thing with someone at work. I even went to say reject anything from the hands of the piece of @$#%# Commish. Wow!!! I guess i am not the only one who has the same thought process about the the Cheatriots lover - shitall